ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
:joy: at beating Georgia. 3rd of 4 consecutive weeks of SEC games and the week before the UT game. And 6th of 7 SEC games in a row. Yeah, not a chance.

Reactions: _Chase_
Mizzou & USC are going to be touching terrible, 2-10 or 3-9 for both. both of them (& probably Vandy as well) couldnt score 20 points from their offense on an empty field against air.
So toss up games then.

I guess they are thinking Georgia overlooks us because we are sandwiched between their two biggest rivals.

It doesn't matter if they overlook us.

It doesn't matter if they forget there's a game that day.

It doesn't matter if, 5 minutes before kickoff, they show up at the stadium drunk & in flip flops and have to play the game that way.

We're not beating Georgia.

We'd certainly take it.
CquUx-_WcAAmGw8.jpg:large
And the A-team(Spears and McElroy) just picked Georgia's schedule and gave them the win.

Max, legal, and I now have a combo pen-flashlight-self defense tool (yes, as advertised) courtesy of the KPC.

Next year, pocket flower that shoots acid into your attacker's face!

My lass is currently visiting her parents in Tejas.

I got a text today that said: "Here in Dallas, a lawyer's house was burnt down by his client today."

Maybe they should give out fire extinguishers too.

Reactions: drxman1
So it's Derrick Anderson, Cam Mills and Shepherd that hate Cal, right? Jones won't say it but that is my guess

I think Mills is an obvious pick.

Mags must have made a pretty good impression on Miss Last Chance U to get her in town the first week of the season.

Mills was the biggest jackass punk at Pitino basketball camp. He would literally talk shit to the campers and act so much better than them(6-8th graders). I remember Mercer even saying, "Yo Cam, chill out, they're kids." Always loathed that guy ever since then. Glad he's fat and angry these days.

Will be disappointed if DA dislikes Cal. As for Mills and Shep, they can get pumped. Mills sounds like an angry fat ass. All you have to do is listen to him on the radio. Loves the sound of his own voice, talks over his guests, doesn't listen. I change the channel when I hear him. And Shep with those weird ass Bluegrass RV commercials. WTF?

Reactions: Mashburned
I don't know about DA. I was talking to him on the twitter in early 12 so I guess his phone had my handle saved or something and like a hour before tip to the national championship game he sent me a message on accident that was supposed to go to Tony Delk saying that this waiting feels like 96 again and the results should be the same too. Dude was pumped up. Hard to see him mad at Cal.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Post count as far as DLeague is concerned is irrelevant. Quality > Quantity, the "Views" speak for themselves...that's the stat that tells you how good your thread is.

The saddest thing on that thread, when I click on it by accident, is how EVERY SINGLE POST is "liked" by the irregulars over there. One will post, "Morning!" And it will have 7 likes. Sad shit indeed. The BEST thing about that thread, is how it keeps them out of this one.

There were us many levels to Cal's response on KSR ystdy. He can say so many things without directly saying it.

He paid for those badass rings UK gave the 96 team out of his own pocket. Say what you want about Cal but nobody has enjoyed coaching here more than him and truly gets all that encompasses the monster. He's a gatherer and makes everyone feel welcome. The dude welcomes back all former players and coaches from all eras & wants to make certain they are a part of everything. The man reached out to Oliver Simmons a few years back for that ring ceremony for Pete's sake.

Think it's Shep and Mills. Shep's had some business failings and he's trying to blame UK. I know that the core dudes of the 96 team love Cal.

Reactions: Hankshaker
-Some people act "lower" than their position, and some people act "above" their position. Mills is the latter, I know from first-hand experience.

-Believe Jones said that once he's retired, Nazr is gonna join Cal's staff. Wish that would happen sooner rather than later, because I could see him being a HUGE asset to Humphries. Same body type(as Humphries continues to shed baby fat), same game.

-Georgia Tech probably robbed us of having Pastner replace Barbee on the bench last year. That's a shame, because as much as Pastner was in over his head as a HC at Memphis, the guy can sell, and gets after it. I like him, and hope he succeeds at GT, but seeing how they just lost their AD to Purdue, he's got an even tougher road now.

-Every SEC-N team preview show lined up on the DVR. Preview mags at the ready. Everything lined up perfectly for the start of CFB season, except.....I bought tickets for the family to go see "Wicked" on the opening Saturday afternoon of the season. I am a dumb.

-Terro is the best for killing ants, no? Seems to be the consensus. Got a string of 'em on one kitchen counter that's kept immaculate. Hate having poison trap right there in our "mise en place" area, but they gots to go.

Reactions: wcc31
Ron Mercer still alive or nah? One of my all time favs, and probably my most hyped recruit (pre Wall) but you could see his game didn't translate to the NBA -- dude couldn't take more than 1-2 power dribbles in a half court setting.

He could jump & pull up for sweet mid-range Js, that's pretty much it :100points: Not really too dissimilar to James Young, really (style of game) -- except he didn't even have great range out to the 3pt line and beyond.

Last edited:
Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT