ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Really happy for them. Doug put on a ton of work to get it done.

:scream: at that trail news. That's basically Masterson Station to the Horse Park by way of downtown on bike trails. Well have to be 20 ish total miles plus the horse park is currently expanding their trails. Very cool.
Looking forward to see what Peter Sagan can do in the Olympic MTB race. Watched a GoPro video of the course and it is wide enough with short steep hills and a bunch of technical rock sections that he could do well on. I want to believe he can sneak in for a bronze medal if things go his way. Nino Schurter Switzerland and Julien Absalon France are so good without mechanical issues should battle for Gold/Silver. I think Sagan by far the most talented cyclist in the world hope he can do something cool in the MTB race.

More trail the happier I am and is something that actually gets a ton of use. I rode out the new part at the house park to the end even though it isn't actually open. Ends about .5 miles down 75 after the iron works ramp.

Why are all the US women distance runners Irish?

Lochte'sreality show appears to be on Esquire in marathon form.

Wasn't really impressed with Pies and Pints the first time. Thought it was better tonight. Moving up the shitty lexington pizza scene.

Grabbed some new UK fall gear. Leggo.

Looking forward to see what Peter Sagan can do in the Olympic MTB race. Watched a GoPro video of the course and it is wide enough with short steep hills and a bunch of technical rock sections that he could do well on. I want to believe he can sneak in for a bronze medal if things go his way. Nino Schurter Switzerland and Julien Absalon France are so good without mechanical issues should battle for Gold/Silver. I think Sagan by far the most talented cyclist in the world hope he can do something cool in the MTB race.
You know Peter is by far my favorite rider. Love that dude. Such a badass. I know almost nothing about MTB. He should have been in the road race. If GVA can win he could've.

You outta come down and ride some time.

You know Peter is by far my favorite rider. Love that dude. Such a badass. I know almost nothing about MTB. He should have been in the road race. If GVA can win he could've.

You outta come down and ride some time.
Peter is my favorite too. I agree he should have done road race, he always beats GVA. Going in everybody thought Rio was a course for a climber but a classic rider took it. You should sign me up to draft off on your big charity ride.

Just do some exercise. Anything. Literally anything but continue to stuff your face with meat. Just because you eat vegetables twice a week doesn't help. For Christ sakes you're a damn doctor. You know what being 60+ lbs over weight and over 40 means.
You're welcome to ride brah. Just not this Johnson. Bring your blue Prada shoes. Somebody's probably down for that kind of debauch.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Saturday morning randoms:

* I love a good taco pizza. Slice of Chicago's taco pie was on point. RIP. :pizza:

Surprisingly hard to find a good replacement option around these parts. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

* Is there an audience for a Ryan Lochte reality show? WTF watches that noise? Probably ChiefPaduke while daytrading terrible stocks.

* I'm buying low on Isaiah Briscoe's three point shot. I predict that he finds it next year and is the team leader. I like that kid's game and I think next year is his year.

I'll take my earnings in bitcoins.

* I have a ton of honey-do projects that I would love to hire out. I'm pretty handy but I just don't want to do them. The hard part is finding someone reliable who you don't mind having in your house.

There should be an Uber-style app for that. (I'm sure there is and GYERO knows it.)

It's a great trading stock. Has become very predictable if you follow it.

For example, one of the lawsuits was argued in the Federal Court of Appeals and the ruling is due any time. They issue their opinions on Tuesday and Friday. Because of that, speculators have been buying on Tuesday and Friday mornings driving the price up 3-5%. It will drop once an opinion isn't issued.

You keep plugging away with that $250 a month into a mutual fund though Hank.

Umm yeah, I made up a bunch of stuff and caused an international incident. :rolleyes:

I think you've been sniffing too many bicycle seats.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Another great under rated movie-Eurotrip.

Matt Damon with one of the best cameo's of all time.

Saturday morning randoms:

* I love a good taco pizza. Slice of Chicago's taco pie was on point. RIP. :pizza:

Surprisingly hard to find a good replacement option around these parts. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I like the black bean pizza at Pies & Pints. Not sure if that's the style you're looking for though. You could always take your lady friend or buddies, get a 16 inch and have half of it made out to be that so you could try it out without full commitment.

-if I'm eating pizza it's pepperoni and sausage. No need to church it up.

-hank, if these are outdoor projects, we have a guy. He's a little pricey but he shows up when he's supposed and finishes the job. Glad you're in the outsource game. Feels good, eh? Actually have a small one I'm thinking of doing solo. Grrr.

-got absolutely soaked on the ride. Mercy.

-80, we outta meet up at Woodland tomorrow with the young dudes. You all busy? Bob, if you're back roll out.

-Briscoe doesn't even need to really shoot it well, high 20's would be great. Also FTs.

-Gwen torching the Olympic Triathlon and putting $200 in the pocket. Been on a run the last few days. Going into football with a + # is a good thing. #Cueitup.

This Kerith Burke doing the sideline reporting of the women's gold medal basketball game.:fire::fire:
GhCPNV6p.jpg

Last edited:
hank, if these are outdoor projects, we have a guy. He's a little pricey but he shows up when he's supposed and finishes the job. Glad you're in the outsource game. Feels good, eh? Actually have a small one I'm thinking of doing solo. Grrr.

My stuff is almost exclusively inside. In straight Ritchie fashion, I love cueing up a podcast, putting on my headphones, and ignoring the world for an hour or so while I do yard work. I'll never outsource that.

Our house is from the 1910s and the people who owned it previous were real DIYers. They did stuff like paint the outlets (lime green, no less), put nail holes everywhere, etc. It is a bunch of stuff that I could knock out, but I don't want to.

For someone working inside my house, I prefer pricey. I don't want some crackhead up in my shit.

-80, we outta meet up at Woodland tomorrow with the young dudes. You all busy? Bob, if you're back roll out.
Would love to but going to a visitation in Louisville. Cousin-in-laws wife died unexpectedly the other day.

Got a closing on a property coming up, been through dozens of them. I always get nervous though, so many damned things can go wrong. Especially with these stupid new rules on mortgage lending that went into place late last year.

Big day yesterday, started at about 5 am and went straight through until happy hour. Been cranking out some serious production the last couple of months.

Not done a damned thing today though. The most strenuous activity I've done is trim a couple of bone in ribeyes that I'm going to grill for dinner. (ribeyes, au gratin, bruschetta, roasted garlic, a poached egg, and some Nebbiolo to wash it down)

I'm getting more excited about football with every practice report. Only two weeks until game day.

I like the black bean pizza at Pies & Pints. Not sure if that's the style you're looking for though. You could always take your lady friend or buddies, get a 16 inch and have half of it made out to be that so you could try it out without full commitment.

I will check it out. Slice of Chicago was basically taco meat and cheddar baked and then fresh tomatoes and lettuce put on after baking, topped with some sour cream.

Doesn't sound that great when described but it was unreal. My go to order.

You might not like it then. The one at Pies & Pints is:

BLACK BEAN
Seasoned black beans, cheddar, jalapeños, salsa, cilantro & crème fraiche

It has a little bit of a kick on day 2.

So the Montclairs hang out at Woodland park? Always thought that place was a little ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT