ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 of my kids have staph infections. They are on antibiotics and creams. But don't worry they are just wild and out of control as ever, it's just that they look like they have leprosy.

Dude also ruled that time period, too bad he went f*cking crazy.
I don't think it was him going crazy, I think it was related to stupid network execs telling him why was funny and what wasn't and how to make his shoe, when it appears he had about as good a grasp on funny as anyone ever for at least a couple years.

-Amazing the drop in quality in between the first and second tiers of air lines. Took allegiant out of st Pete because it's 20 minutes from where we live vs Tampas airport being 40 minutes away. Flight to Raliegh before us 6 hour delay, ours was a 3 hour delay. Although they made up for it with warm bottled waters for all.

Silver is the same way. Taken that a few times between smaller Florida airports and ALWAYS delayed, always.

LEX was definitely a breeze last night. Off the plane and in the rental within 10 minutes.

WELL, FOLKS. ITS BEEN A TRYING FEW MONTHS FOR OLE COACH MITCHELL. CAN'T LIE. CAN'T LIE TO YOU, FAITHFUL. BUT... AN OLD PREACHER MAN DOWN IN MERIDIAN, MISSISSIPPI ONCE TOLD ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE A MAN IN THE SHITTER IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS NEXT REVIVAL CONCERT...

UH, OH. YOU KNOW WHAT MEANS. RYAN LEMOND.... HIT IT.

OUT IN THE COUNTRY PAST THE CITY LIMITS LINE WELL THERE'S A HONKY TONK...

Doc says its impetigo and they probably caught it from someone at school or something, but yeah. Made me feel really cool

750x422

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Well it does look like the proper race walk form is to walk like you're trying to get to a bathroom without crapping on yourself. I guess pre-race preparation leads to each walker building up a big creamy dump to have in the chamber while they go for gold.

Ten 80s movies that your forgot about but were kind of awesome as a kid:
  1. The Gate
  2. My Science Project
  3. The Wraith
  4. 3 O'Clock High
  5. The Last Starfighter
  6. The Legend of Billie Jean
  7. Gleaming the Cube
  8. Space Camp
  9. Fandango
  10. Tango & Cash

"The Last American Virgin" isn't just underrated, it's an all-time classic.

Greatest soundtrack ever.

Greatest ending ever.

Greatest tagline ever.

"See it or be it" is just a clever way of saying "COME SEE THIS MOVIE OR YOU'LL NEVER HAVE SEX, NERD."

the-last-american-virgin.12059.jpg

Thanks. Really happy for them. Doug put on a ton of work to get it done.

:scream: at that trail news. That's basically Masterson Station to the Horse Park by way of downtown on bike trails. Well have to be 20 ish total miles plus the horse park is currently expanding their trails. Very cool.

Thanks. Really happy for them. Doug put on a ton of work to get it done.

:scream: at that trail news. That's basically Masterson Station to the Horse Park by way of downtown on bike trails. Well have to be 20 ish total miles plus the horse park is currently expanding their trails. Very cool.

They're finishing up part of it heading towards Georgetown and then my understanding is that Georgetown wants it to run into downtown, adding another 3 miles if they get it funded.

I'm curious when they plan to extend Brighton. I've heard they intend to but I don't know when they will even put it up to be funded. If you look at it on Google Maps in satellite, you can see where the old railroad tracks run all the way to Winchester.

They're finishing up part of it heading towards Georgetown and then my understanding is that Georgetown wants it to run into downtown, adding another 3 miles if they get it funded.

I'm curious when they plan to extend Brighton. I've heard they intend to but I don't know when they will even put it up to be funded. If you look at it on Google Maps in satellite, you can see where the old railroad tracks run all the way to Winchester.
Eventually the legacy trail will reach downtown Georgetown. The Brighton trail is something planners would like to connect, but some of the property owners in the area on the east end of the county with a lot of clout don't want it to because it would go too close to their farms. I think that trail is ultimately planned to go all the way to Ashland, not just winchester.

Eventually the legacy trail will reach downtown Georgetown. The Brighton trail is something planners would like to connect, but some of the property owners in the area on the east end of the county with a lot of clout don't want it to because it would go too close to their farms. I think that trail is ultimately planned to go all the way to Ashland, not just winchester.

That's what I was afraid of. Was just looking at it a minute ago on Google and if they expanded it 4 miles, it would come out right behind Graze Market which would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT