ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
648335.jpg

They have a "club" upstairs on newly renovated side. Completely open floor, huge.

Floor to ceiling windows facing the field leading to a few outdoor club seats. Beer, liquor, buffet, lassies running around serving you. TVs all/air showing games around the country. The works, really.

Have partaken a few times. Highly recommend.

I find it interesting how Anth's narrative on Pti has so dramatically changed. He's gone from "you need to get married, quit being so cheap, get serious about life" to now singing his praises...

It's like Pti won.
Umm, he's not dating a girl that moved across the country for him any longer. Also, I'm called him an idiot at least 10 times in the past 48 hours. Take the steak out of your gullet and pay attention.

-BurgerFi. Unimpressive.

-Like Wodie, I've been way more into this Olympics than any other I can remember, probably because my kids are old enough to enjoy/appreciate them. Still think NBC has done a pretty mediocre job overall, though.

I'll be interested to see how the Olympics affects Rio down the line with infrastructure, economy, etc. I've seen a few folks raise the possibility of having a permanent host city for the games, one that already has the infrastructure in place, and would therefore not have to spend as much cash or make as many preparations from scratch, instead of expecting new cities/countries to shell out $$$$ for the Games, only to leave the area worse off for it years later.

Athens would make sense, as a recent host and as the original location. Maybe even rotate the games between host cities on each continent. Beijing seemed to do fine, Los Angeles seems to be chomping at the bit to host again, and Sydney was a success. Just rotate it between those four.

-Already scored new CATS gear and a nice Cleveland Indians shirt so far today. Having a birthday so close to the beginning of Fall sports season usually means fresh threads for the season ahead, so there's that.

They're already questioning whether there will be enough money for the Paralympics that follow the standard version. That Olympic Stadium has been damn near empty for a lot of these events.

After one drive through caimpus I got the sense that there's a similar dropoff in lassie quality from UK to WKU.

An astute observation, and correct.

- Gotten a few approving nods* toward my Kentucky duffel bag in ATL airport. I miss the south.

* could also have been mistaken for pity for the upcoming StoopsTroops fall debacle.

They're already questioning whether there will be enough money for the Paralympics that follow the standard version. That Olympic Stadium has been damn near empty for a lot of these events.
Seriously?

You don't think Brazil will get its money's worth from the outdoor diving well and velodrome it built?

You're pretty naïve sometimes, probably other me...

I just caught up on Tues-Fri GYERO and I tried using the quote function thing to gather my responses. You all fight a lot. That's my #1 observation.

Was that the game Bernie wet himself and humped any car or truck that was leaving Commonwealth or a different game?
I think he did that after the UGA win the season before. (and probably also after the LSU win)

Ha, that UK 'We Believe' hype mix certainly hasn't aged well.

Only what? 9 years ago? Granted the resolution isn't too hot but it looks straight up out of the nineties.

- Thought Keenan Burton would be a very good pro. He had a lot of the tools. Wonder why it never really panned out for him.
I think the song still sounds good and I think we should play it at the stadium or at least at the tailgates.

Who threw the beer & busted the TV at the tailgate when UL scored late in '07 prior to Stevie Got Loose?
Cawood.

Guarantee I've danced with Sloot more than Anth has btw -- not even close, tbh.
Tuesday nights at Two Keys after Laugh Track Live pitchers of beer

And yes, wcc, I am not a good dancer. At all.

-Okay, so maybe I didn't quote as many things to respond to as I thought. There's only so much to say about Lochte and that sad video that I am not going to watch.

Reactions: cawoodsct
New food choices this year at The Wealth: bourbon ice cream, hot brown nachos, pork chop sandwiches, pulled pork nachos,chicken and waffle cone, beef and cheddar croissant, hot chicken sandwich and sausage in a doughnut (Cat Tail).

season tix down 14% & only 1 of the single wide tailgate trailers 'bought' for the season

hopefully the rest of the fanbase completes their slow coming around like SAE is progressing through

- Maybe I'm the only damn UK football fan here but I don't need to see that WKU meme ever again. Go post it on the Louisville board's gyero.

- Geese hates everything.

- Dad was just in LA and Twany Beckham's rapper cousin approached him when he saw his UK hat. Dad bought an album off of him. #BBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT