ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this Lochte story keeps getting better.

Now the security guards(who were beat down according to our local expert on the ground in Rio, PTI(pti)) apparently DID pull guns on the guys and the story is actually closer to what he originally told.

More Ryan Lochte updates. Per a Brazilian police official, two security guards pointed guns at the US Olympic swimmers during the gas station confrontation.
A “source directly connected to Ryan Lochte” told TMZ that the swimmers were pulled from the cab at gunpoint and that had been edited out of the security footage released.

So like always the story is in the middle when you're dealing with young dumb drunks and shady ass 3rd world cops. Seems like a great reason to pull 2 US citizens off a plane and detain them while creating an International affair.

Honestly, it's perfect. No one got hurt and PTI looks like a complete idiot... yet again.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Joey didn't make shit off his shirt, that's all I know. :fire::fire::fire: (reckless idiot)
I bought one for myself and my buddy bought one. Mitch patted him on the back and complimented the shirt pregame at one point.

And I got to send a manifesto on the burgeoning mass-customization economy to the Collegiate Licensing Corporation and let them know of their impending doom. So I consider it a win-win.

I honestly don't give two GD shits if Lochte made it all up. Both Lochte and Rio can both co-exist as pieces of shit.

Under either parties' set of facts, at the time the Judge made the decision, it was reprehensible third world bullshit to pull those guys off the plane and detain them in Brazil. It was absolute nonsense, and further strengthened the argument that Rio is a shit hole and sucks at hosting the Olympics or any other global event. Other than maybe the Kumite.

Tiger is going on NINE YEARS without winning a major, isn't even playing right now, and BBdK is still popping his collar about that bet.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Hey idiot, he's talking about where you called me every name in the book swearing the bet was made in 2009. Only to be proven it was made in Feb of 2011 like I had maintained. You are so dumb.

latest

Tiger is going on NINE YEARS without winning a major, isn't even playing right now, and BBdK is still popping his collar about that bet.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Was popping about your credibility/guarantees about when/what the bet was. You were wrong, just like usual.

-Another average cool August day, btw. It's always like this, love it.

I was wrong about the timing of that bet. Luckily, that puts you even further from the W.

Good luck, bro. :okay:

Reactions: wcc31
Going to be interesting when they uncover what the Brits are doing in cycling. Whatever it is must be pretty badass.

So the security guards shook down the guys at gun point over a broken mirror. Lol. Great job, Rio.

So basically Ryan Lochte is an attention whore asshole.

Doesn't fit in with the Rio bashing agenda though.

USA!!!

Ryan Lochte lied and the Rio police have done their jobs.

Just hope Chase keeps twisting this in a way the puts a black eye on Brazil.

Reactions: wcc31
Counterpoint: You don't stop a plane and refuse to let a couple guys leave your country because their buddy told his mom a lie and she went and told the media about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT