ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

college-football-fans.jpg

"EITHER WE GON RISE OR WE GON FALL"

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Malaria is only good when it benefits the US. For example, the building of the Panama Canal.

Plus guarantee Charlie Webster is a freak.

Dropped by the dentist office for my cleaning a few weeks ago and the cute receptionist chick strikes up a convo with me. Come to find out we both work out at the same gym. She adds me on the facebook and I discover she has a kiddo. She's 21 and a pure smoke show. She started messaging me this week via FB. How does one get in and get out without much complication? Her ex boyfriend (not baby daddy) also lives with her. o_O

New territory for me with a child in the mix. Gut tells me to move on but damn shes a smoke show. It's hard to pass when it lands in your lap. Maybe I am overthinking it.

The traffic is unbearable on campus right now but the scenery.....Jesus. Every fall I miss college during these first few weeks. These new dorms are just touching ridiculous. The entire campus is unreal. When they get everything finished it's going to be one of the nicest damn campuses around.

According to our own TJ Walker.

He's the worst.

Does he have any legit sources? He gives zero insight. HOB is just blessed beyond belief to get shit like this:

Well, UK really likes him from what I'm hearing. We'll see if Cal offers soon.

Everyone is jumping on this kid, as they should. Here's a link to his latest mixtape at AAU Disney EPCOT Worlds Apart Event. I read on Twitter Kenny Payne watched him courtside, so it's apparent UK is making him a priority. High major talent.

I like this kid's game. He's athletic and can knock down shots.

:clap::okay::boom:

Last edited:
Was that the game Bernie wet himself and humped any car or truck that was leaving Commonwealth or a different game?

wcc275 and I walked over to the tailgate after the game and found him lying on a giant pile of ice.

We told him that we won and he did indeed begin humping several trucks, cars and vans.

I'd at least run through some situational questions before you commit to a meet up, ALUM10. Say for instance- maybe ask what her etiquette would be if she were approached by an unknown golfer at a charity scramble she was working...

Ha, that UK 'We Believe' hype mix certainly hasn't aged well.

Only what? 9 years ago? Granted the resolution isn't too hot but it looks straight up out of the nineties.

- Thought Keenan Burton would be a very good pro. He had a lot of the tools. Wonder why it never really panned out for him.

I'm going with the guy who made the Calvin and Hobbes 'Piss on Louisville' shirt in the Fall of '94. Sold thousands of them for $20 a pop.

I keep getting Facebook ads for a t-shirt featuring Beavis, in a UK shirt, kicking Butthead, in a UofL shirt, in the ass with "take that shirt off idiot" or something along the lines on it.

That guy gets it too. Seems like a perfect shirt for the Rax clan.

Pretty sure Burton ruptured his patellar tendon in his second year with the Rams and just never came back from it.

-Don't know anything about that south end golf course but I seem to have a ton of buddies buying houses at the Polo Fields. It seems nice and I'll be swinging by my middle school bestie's new crib to check it out this weekend.

-UKAlum gon git kilt. Seriously man, stay away from that. That guy still wants her or he'd have been GONE. I mean, he's living with his ex and her baby from another guy, who would stick around in that situation? A guy that's okay with murdering you, that's who.

-Off to the airport for Lexington. :cool2:

Polo Fields could definitely use the help/members. Fun little course, just seems like all the 'newer' upscale neighborhood courses are the ones that struggle the most these days.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/30/country-clubs-adapt/70677932/

In response, many clubs are relaxing dress codes, adding family programs, restructuring fees and considering selling assets.

The goal is to attract more members by dropping the appearance of stuffiness and offering lots of activities.

Ultimately, for all clubs, it comes down to really changing your products, relaxing your dress code, going more casual and doing more family things," said Derek Intinarelli, general manager of Broadmoor.

It's a tectonic shift in the way country clubs have operated for generations. But, increasingly, they have little choice. #shitquakes

-Meanwhile, my little modest club Woodhaven is currently on a waiting list, they have that model down pat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT