ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Century go from passionate UK football fan to what he is today is like seeing my future.

I know it's coming. Hell, in some ways it's already started. The Vandy and UL games last season damn near broke me. When the kid arrives in October, it's probably going to kick in even further. If we go 5-7 or limp dick into a 6-6 season and December trip to lovely Shreveport, that'll start putting nails in the coffin.

Thankfully, I've got a great patio with a TV at home for watching games. Walk over, tailgate, walk home, watch game, drink bourbon out of something besides a flask, profit.

Our mutual friend LW is one of a kind. I don't know how he does it. He has to be the most diehard / optimistic / stubborn (in a good way) UK FB fan I know.

I admire his enthusiasm, wish I had it.

Reactions: tfields01
These days when I hear Carl Nathe's monotone "Touchdown, [whatever visiting team]", I prefer to hear it faintly and from a distance while I'm listening to Verne Lundquist call real SEC football on TV.

I heard/saw/read somewhere that Jared LoreNOMNOM only predicted 4 wins. Not sure if he's a sunshine pumper or what, but I know he's around the program a lot and was extremely pumped (pardon the pun) after the "We're Just Gettin' Started, Bro" game.

Maybe all of this pessimism is what the program needs to rally and make the leap. Hell, why not? I'm going Costanza and say 7-5.

Last Sunday on the 630 Sunday Morning Call In.., Wodie's favorite, Anthony White, said that Moe Williams was working with our running backs as a Grad Asst or some other title. Vaught backed it up.

Also, Vaught had at least 4 "CHAINCES" thrown in during his segment.
George and I got our pic with Moe last week (see Facebook) during our private tour of the practice facility. He does, in fact, work on the staff now.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Holy ish,...if you havent seen Charlotte Wingfield, 100 meter sprinter from Malta, then you need to start watching women's track and field starting up[smoke].

Got to be reason so many orgies starting up in olympic village

Holy ish,...if you havent seen Charlotte Wingfield, 100 meter sprinter from Malta, then you need to start watching women's track and field starting up[smoke].

Got to be reason so many orgies starting up in olympic village

Just watched her and yeah, she's :fire:.

I actually did have this discussion, and it didn't sound that bad. In fact, one of my teammates did it, and ended up with a scholarship. Another transferred in from a smaller college, and ended up starting.

Doug Pelfrey (played in the NFL)
Jeff Brady (played in the NFL)
Matt Riazzi
Rob Manchester
Etc.

Yes, being a walk on sucks, but it wasn't THAT miserable. We're not talking #1 Notre Dame/tiny Rudy stuff here. But there were plenty of opportunities available for kids wanting to put in the work.
He basically told me that I'd be nothing more than a practice body for the o-line. Combined with not being that committed to continuing my football career and it didn't appeal to me.

To be honest, I only went because my dad set it up and went with me. He wanted it more than me.

Underrated...Men's Volleyball Indoors...that shit is crazy. USA vs. Brazil was intense last night. USA with the huge upset. Surprised that sport isn't more popular in the US, especially given the popularity of beach volleyball. Seems like a good outlet for tall athletic white guys.

That chick is alright. But I'm gonna trust Ryan on this one...

13_eva-de-goede_ellen-hoog_02.jpg

de-goede-hoog6.jpg

-Sad but I really don't gaf about Basketball(assuming we win) and soccer in the Olympics. They get my attention every winter(bb) and World Cup.

-That lower case "a" on the golf hats is really bothering me.

-Hey gambol site, I want to bet on golf. WTF?

Excited for my COLTS to host their first even home game at the new DeSales multi-purpose stadium venue. Was equally excited to see that the stadiums major sponsor, visible on the new scoreboard, is O'Sheas.

Reactions: anthonys735
Say what you want about soccer, but this game has been damn exciting. Now it's going to get crazy.

I don't think I could sit down and watch a random match, but I really enjoy Olympic and World Cup soccer.

I'll keep GYERO updated.

I was happier as a UK football fan when I would check the weekly ESPN Bottom 10 and see that we were not in it. I'm more disgusted now that we are actually trying in football and not succeeding.

Thanks everyone. Still a long ways to go, but I'm getting there. And yes, I WOULD feel like a different person, if I wasn't sore/tired from waking up early to actually work out. Will get better as there are fewer pounds to put stress on my body, I'm guessing.

No products bought from social media hens. No wack diet. Just eating healthier and hitting. the. pavement.

Sunday morning chaince show is depressingly soothing. #worship

Would like to watch a game w/ Berger, he seems to have really good drugs.

I can tell you where he tailgates if you really want to. They have a pretty nice setup.

No radon is not real at all if you think you have radon positioning just be quiet and shut up.

Spake sucks ass that's why she was a nascar lady with an awful haircut. If Nancy Cox moved to ESPN she would immediately be top news lady and her professionalism would put that entire company to absolutely shame.

Don't give an F about women's soccer personally, but it's great to see more and more of you becoming soccer balls. Premier league back tomorrow [smoke]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT