ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Womens team shouldve cashed in their threat to boycott international play until they were compensated as much as the men's team. (not taking into account the difference in revenue that the mens team brings in)

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Congrats, KL. You've put my little improvement to shame.

All I want right now is to come out and beat the shit out of Southern Miss in the opener. I want to kick that team and its OC's ass up and down that field all day. Give me that, and I'll take my chances with a shitty Vandy, Missouri, South Carolina, and Mississippi State down the road with gimmes Austin Peay and NM State. There's 6 wins there somewhere.

Zips in Mt. Lookout on Tuesday was :fire:. Might have to put it above Terry's for Cincy burgers.

Brendan Dassey should've never been in prison. If his confession was not admissible, how could they convict him of anything at all???

Reactions: KingLlama and wcc31
Zips in Mt. Lookout on Tuesday was :fire:. Might have to put it above Terry's for Cincy burgers.

It is definitely good eats. In the upset of the day (with all due respect to Hope Solo's Deep Pit of Anguish), I've only been there twice ever.

Last time I was there, Marge attacked me in the parking lot for our first kiss ever. I was pretty irresistible, tbh. TS.

But yeah, the burgers at Zips are good. :burger:[thumb2]

And Llama, I don't want to beat a dead horse, but damn! :fistbump::100points:

Reactions: KingLlama
I wasn't sure Dassey was guilty after watching MaM. But then I saw a few other shows and clips where he's volunteering things he could never otherwise know unless he was there and took part. I agree it's a closer call than the other two (who are clearly guilty), but that "documentary" wasn't a documentary at all. It was an advocacy piece.

Whether he's legally competent is another matter, but I'd wager a lot of money he did the things he was accused of.

Does anyone actually read the KSR Aftershow posts? I tried once but now when I see them, I just scroll right past them, just like I do for anything written by BTI.

I wasn't sure Dassey was guilty after watching MaM. But then I saw a few other shows and clips where he's volunteering things he could never otherwise know unless he was there and took part. I agree it's a closer call than the other two (who are clearly guilty), but that "documentary" wasn't a documentary at all. It was an advocacy piece.

Whether he's legally competent is another matter, but I'd wager a lot of money he did the things he was accused of.
Did they have to do with that bedroom or the garage?

Both. From the time he got home that day until the time she was raped and killed. He was telling them things they had no clue about.

Regardless what he told them I don't think she was ever in either of those places which is kind of important. Oh well. Don't feel like starting that all over.

It's booze time.

Amazing that Carmelo is the heart and best player on this team, and it's really not even close. Durant is such a pussy.

Embarrassing effort two games in a row.
Kevin Durant hasn't always been like this, has he? When it comes to a great player running from the ball and the moment during big moments, I haven't seen anybody as afraid as he's been for a while. Even Harrison Barnes would have shot a few of those balls KD passed up.

Carmelo Anthony is the greatest international player of all time. Even when he isn't on, I usually feel pretty good about him getting a bucket when his team needs one in an international competition. But when Kyrie comes out there in Big Damn Hero mode (to be fair, just like when he hit the Finals clinching shot) and we're using the greatest international player of all time as a screener/decoy? Shew wee.

If Draymond can't guard his guy...what's he doing out there? I know Klay hasn't played well, but maybe give him some run during an offensive rut?

That game was the highest level Kentucky Super Tuesday t-shirt gimmick SEC West game ever played.

^That felt good. Hadn't redassed in a long time.

* Shout out to Tom Hammond. He works the Triple Crown and Olympic Track & Field on NBC, and that's it. Nice gig.

* Other than Marv, Dan Hicks might be the best announcer I've heard for these Olympics. I know he's great on golf and he's gotten a lot better on college football...that guy should do everything. To put up with crazy Rowdy Gaines and still be such a smooth play by play guy, I don't know how he does it.

* About a month ago when folks and cops started shooting each other I decided to go Twitter dark for a while, and I've quite enjoyed it. Just a gigantic net positive in life to go off that particular grid for a bit. Will probably hold off until after the election since that stuff is turning otherwise sane people into maniacs.

* REALLY strong day of GYERO from you folks today. One of the best dog day GYERO days I can recall.

* When I was on vacation in Florida, I got stuck in a swimming pool during a lightning storm.

* Props to Llama. I've lost 75 over 3 years. Keeping it off has been the toughest for me, so best of luck along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT