ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything happening in the NYC men's fashion world that we need to be aware of down here in the Ohio Valley, Dennis? Cargo shorts and Oakleys are just now hitting southern Ohio, as a reference.

Ok this is HOT, so please keep this in GYERO - but, my national fashionista sources are telling me that after roughly 90 years of being awful, off-white dinner jackets are going to be IN this fall.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
K well that's false. Only to be worn between Memorial Day and Labor Day (when not in the tropics), motherf**ker.

11846588_10206811139095950_1555633981752458119_n.jpg

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Kind of hard to be against the off-white dinner jacket after that picture. I mean this in the most hetero way possible, but what a stud. :pimp:

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Any of you d-bags gonna drop the obligatory YOU OUTKICKED YOUR COVERAGE LOLOLOL post, or nah?

kybobcat probably has it all typed out, and just needs to hit "post reply."

I wish there were more single ladies in GYERO. GYERO relationships seem to work nicely. There's LadyCat, but I don't date Asians.

-Don't forget about the Ohio-an standard issue Nike Air Max, low cut socks so the mid calf cargos can really shine.

-Anyone seek approval on any item in gyero more than SAE and that white coat? I'm pretty sure a CIA level waterboarding couldn't get me to admit liking that sucker.

-Buddah Lounge for lunch.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
MarryMeMeeks looked like a Hispanic Precious, and PCC was basically a blue-jeaned skirted Taryn Manning in OITNB. IIRC.

Man did y'all hear MJ try to act like e doesn't know what those new tailgate trailer thingies are. He needs to put down the milk toast, imo. I know you see this Matt. Get real.

Per UK:

Musicians from the University of Kentucky campus community and around the Bluegrass will come together to present a concert celebrating Big Blue Madness on October 14th. Athletic Director Milk Toast Mitch will be on hand to shake babies and pose for goofy pictures throughout the evening. The annual Big Blue Madness Campout and Concert Extravaganza, featuring Potsey's Ramblin' Jug Band and their smash hit Lines In The Sand will begin at 7:30 p.m. The concert is free and open to the public.

Not sure about that UCL. Certainly seems the type to accidentally shake a baby instead of a hand. He is nearly that awkward.

Don't trust men that wear socks in the summertime or button the top button of their golf shirt or button down.

HUGE red flags, IMO.

Would totally pass LB a "Like me? Check: Yes No Maybe" note in 6th period, but I look NOTHING like Jay Bilas.

Who was the dude who showed up to a single tailgate after party in the Purple Lot...with a solid 9/10 at his side? That was 10 years ago so she is probably fat but at the time she seemed dope...though I was definitely drunk.

This may or may not have happened, but I think it did...maybe. Anth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT