ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely I'm not the only one hoping PTI gets snapped up by a cougar(feline) while in Colorado. Bear would also work.
I'm just impressed he doesn't have that typical runner's body that looks the same as a skinny vegan's build. The one where you know they're not necessarily under weight but their body is begging for some protein and some sunlight.

Our 38 year old millionaire richball is staying at a Hostel, lol.

At what point do you actually use some of that money you've worked so hard for? Oh yeah, when you're 65 and in a wheelchair.

At least he doesn't use Greyhound for his travels, so I guess that's good.

-Give UK hell for the fonts we pick, these USA(specifically the a) look really weird.

-Speaking of weird. PTI(pti) is 38 years old, allegedly a successful hard working sales person, single, and has a ton of money. This guy is staying in a f*cking hostel right now in Colorado. A hostel. I guess he's saving money for his 2007 Toyota Corolla with hail damage.

-Olympics have been awesome so far and now I have golf starting. WAF.

-After a few weeks of sluggish my legs are starting to come around. Hoping to log some serious miles the next month.

Think it would be awesome as a young lad traveling the world. At this age, no way. Those same young female types will be around regardless. You going to wax them in your bunk bead in front of 10 other people? Actually, PTI(pti) would have zero problem with this, now that I think about it.

Only time I'm splitting rooms with people going forward is with Anthony, Casey, and Jerry for golf tournaments -- can't beat it. Already got our room picked out for next time boys. :smiley:

Last edited:
Lol, no it wouldn't be awesome. If you were 23 again. Sure.

A bunch of stinky trail hiking hippies that you could meet at any local bar then go sleep in a normal bed, with an individual shower, and a locking door.

Regardless, the guy continues to amaze me.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
CphvTeFWEAAH8gY.jpg:large

[laughing]

All Huggins needs is a straw hat and he'd be set to put up hay all afternoon.

I bet Huggins could drink any other coach under the table. Gillispie would be passed out in a gutter by 10pm trying to keep up with him.

maybe if twitter were being run by competent results oriented leadership they would sometime dispute that their product is so easy to 'hack' and disrupt

"we examined Mr. Petrino's account and in no way was it subjected to a password attack software or other illicit attempts to access. all entries were the result of acceptable password entries. our safety protocols are very important to all users."

Reactions: Ron Mehico
A good coaching friend of mine coached a kid that Huggins recruited hard. They've ended up keeping in touch because they were so alike.

Huggins claims he'll never wear a suit and/or tie. His words, "you're in a GD gym. Dress like it."

He made fun of Travis Ford (who was recruiting the same player) during an open workout, right to the Little General's face. My buddy said it was like a Comedy Central Roast. Just one-liner after one-liner. Travis couldn't do anything but giggle while Huggins was holding court.

He used to be a big beer drinker but has backed off some since his health issues. Otherwise, he is/was exactly what you would expect and is unapologetic about it.

It's obvious Petrino had nothing to do with it. If Petrino actually had control of his Twitter you know that would be happening A LOT more often.

Wednesday Deep Randoms:

- I feel bad for the Louisville athletic department- constantly getting hacked.

- Pocket square question for the sartorialists here- how do you keep it from sliding down in your pocket?

- I had no idea Israel Guttierez was gay. Dropped a "my husband" yesterday and I was like o_O. I think he's the best of all the sports columnists ESPN has on ATH. Imagine his star will continue to rise, especially considering ESPN's focus on diversity.

- Guess I'm the only one who has no problem at all with how PTI chooses to live his life. As has been said- buncha hens in here.

- My favorite app is "HiFutureSelf" which is essentially an app to schedule texts to yourself. I use it daily for reminders.

- Two major contenders for my at-bat walk-up song would have to be "Sweet Child O'Mine" and "Living On A Prayer."

- Her bestie's wedding this weekend. Ironically, I originally got her friend's digits a year or so before we started dating. Never got off the ground. She's dope but I ended up with the right girl. Not even close, really. Anyway- can't wait to get nice and oiled free-of-charge Friday and Saturday night. [thumb2] I've really come around on weddings of late.

- Markelle Fultz has blown up. Some are saying he could go #1. Had the feeling Cal didn't really go hard after him, even though most analysts thought he wanted UK. Seems Cal had his heart set on Fox and Monk. We'll see if that was the right call.

- [laughing][eyeroll] @ all the credit Coach K continues to get for Team USA. What a crock of shit.

- Speaking of which, some of my dad's favorite colloquialisms:

* crock of shit
* meathead- not as a slur for gym rats, but as a jovial greeting
* sorryass- both as a noun and adjective
* go pound salt

- Is this just my relationship? If the lass does something that pisses me off, I say something and am immediately relieved of said dissatisfaction. It's a minute-long process. If I do something that pisses her off, it's a production. May last an hour. May last an entire day.

- Nine year ago???? Look at that f'ing crew.

1923646_9043166494_4874_n.jpg

A good coaching friend of mine coached a kid that Huggins recruited hard. They've ended up keeping in touch because they were so alike.

Huggins claims he'll never wear a suit and/or tie. His words, "you're in a GD gym. Dress like it."

He made fun of Travis Ford (who was recruiting the same player) during an open workout, right to the Little General's face. My buddy said it was like a Comedy Central Roast. Just one-liner after one-liner. Travis couldn't do anything but giggle while Huggins was holding court.

He used to be a big beer drinker but has backed off some since his health issues. Otherwise, he is/was exactly what you would expect and is unapologetic about it.

Have never met anyone who's interacted with Huggins, who's not loved the dude. It's not a lot of people, but a handful or so from his time in Cincinnati.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
No problem with how PTI lives his life in reality, but this is GYERO, where being judgmental and intolerant is basically a pre-requisite. To that end, you couldn't pay me to stay in a hostel, especially as a successful adult. Hell, if I need to book a night at a hotel, I spend roughly 3 days researching all possibilities and narrowing them down. I could be staying at the Ritz and I'd still have a container of alcohol wipes with me to wipe off the remote and the phone handset, among other things. People are filthy, disgusting animals.

I stand up for what I believe in and I believe in PTI and Rogue. :pray:

Not a chance Huggins is a beer drinker. It's all hard liquor. Not a mixer in sight, either.

I'd argue with anth, but it would be too easy. His sense of adventure usually consists of staying in a 4-star or trying to flag down the concierge. Poor guy refuses to even spend the night in a tent.

This week has been a blast. Hostel'ing the whole way. In Breck by choice (check out The Bivvi), in Leadville by necessity.

Either doing Peak 10 (13,500ish), or Quandry (14+) today.

Went to Vertical Runner yesterday for their weekly group run. Everyone bailed on that plan and we sat around the store drinking booze instead. Win.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Awesome job, super fit, live in one of America's funnest cities, great home, retirement account is stacked, single. More slices of P than days of the week right now. Hell, the biggest drama in my life at the moment is trying to learn Snapchat in order to appease a 28 year-old I'm crushing.

But, by all means.....blast away, hosses. :pray:

Excited about football getting back in full swing so UoflSheriff can really hammer out more knowledge. There are plenty of absolute dorks that cover UK sports, some that have a similar lack of self awareness as the Sheriff, but his comedic blind loyalty is still on another level.

Bobby. Reggie. Lamar.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
SnapChat is great, imo.

You can capture an entire day/night/event/whatever for your friends to see in 30-60 seconds of random short videos in a nice little 'Story'.

Better yet, they have to CHOOSE to watch it, rather than have their Facebook stream flooded with constant check-ins, whatever.

Great way to capture funny or cool shit, also great way to watch all your friends' babies grow on a daily basis.

<-------- big fan.

Mr. Outdoorsman himself -> PTI

You sir, are certainly in tune with nature. Easily the biggest "off the grid guy" I know. I wasn't aware hostels were considered camping.

I wouldn't spend a night off the grid with you if you gave me your entire 401k. 99% chance that you either get us killed or stranded. In fact of all the people I know I can honestly say you are the last person I would trust to go into the woods with. Perpetually unprepared - check. Nonchalant about all circumstances - check. Constantly making noises - check. Less common sense than most chicks I know - check.

Also, I've slept in a tent. It sucks. Anyone that argues otherwise is just wrong. I'll gladly pay for a bed, hopefully with room service available and a nice large/hot shower.... then I'll go hiking or outdoors-ing with someone I trust, like 80.

Awesome job, super fit, live in one of America's funnest cities, great home, retirement account is stacked, single. More slices of P than days of the week right now. Hell, the biggest drama in my life at the moment is trying to learn Snapchat in order to appease a 28 year-old I'm crushing.

But, by all means.....blast away, hosses. :pray:
I see it this way.

Likely has bed bugs, is stuck trying to relive his "glory days" more than Pope/Chad combined, lacking general awareness, makes poor life decisions weekly, car just literally exploded, running himself to death before he has a chance to enjoy his money, very weird and has tragically ugly feet.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT