ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really run in stenciled belts and wayfarers, prepsters. Actually who knows- you common MFers probably are out there in your chubbies logging miles.

My sunglass game is on point.

805289083092_shad_qt_zpskhxlptvf.jpeg

These Wayfarers are my everyday shades.

_6863867_zps9efastti.jpg

I mix it up from time to time with some Aviators.

Unknown_zpshn8qsyvd.jpeg

I have these beauties for riding my bike. You can pop in different lenses for the different conditions. Present from the wife before we were married.

TBH, I look incredible in yellow lenses during overcast conditions.

1268150-002_S_zps54dobnu8.jpeg

I have some super lightweight Under Armour running shades that I used to use for bike riding before I got the Jawbones.

IMG_0668_zpsm0owzarn.jpg

And these are for supporting my local minor league soccer franchise.

Chase, they are made for athletes. I understand why you would be confused by them.

Super lightweight, vented to provide airflow and keep sweat from dripping on the lenses.

They didn't just look goofy, though. When I was riding my bike on really hot days they would fog up so you couldn't see.

They're supposed to be great for running, though. Chad, I'll give them to you for a beer.

Those tailgate single wides are awful. We pitched a bad ass container party pod that would have been way cooler.

Larry Vaught is an odd bird.

New rivals is pretty bad, way more buggy than any previous version.

I think we're going to have a decent year in football and make a bowl game. We've got 3 ooc games that should be w's and I think Mizzou and USC will be awful this year, we should get Vandy at home too. That's 6 right there, and I think we'll pick off another team for 7 wins.

Getting ready to put about 8 tons of steel on top of a building next week.

Been riding a moped around the last week or so. Pretty nice not having to worry about parking spaces and meter fees. I've got to look ridiculous on a moped.

Lol at margaritaville resort - pigeon forge. Sounds like a place Brax would take his 30 kids.

Speaking of - I've been wanting some of those super gaudy Oakley radar shades. I'm a redneck loser piece of shit subcontractor from jessamine county and coach little league baseball so I think I can pull them off pretty good.

Speaking of - the tv is on NCIS right now. Too lazy to change after jeopardy!. This shows gotta have like, what, 15 seasons? And it's god awful. Like - if someone told me 12 year olds scripted it I wouldn't be that surprised. And the acting sucks. I don't know why I'm typing all this

The dog days of summer combined with another football season on the horizon... The natives are getting quite restless.

Best few pages of GYERO in a long time. The image of a bunch of redass fans hauling that tailgate trailer thing away and dumping it in the hole downtown has me in stitches.

Sunglasses mechanics are just as crooked as auto mechanics. They will keep your shades in the shop for weeks for a 2 day job.

Been riding a moped around the last week or so. Pretty nice not having to worry about parking spaces and meter fees. I've got to look ridiculous on a moped.

Mopeds and fat chicks....both are fun to ride until your buddies see you on one.

There's only one category of things more dimwitted than the awful slew of daily tweets that desperately compete for the KSR Top 10; and that's the set of comments by whatever brainless, uneducated idiot that compiles those stupid tweets, and feels compelled to respond to them.

A few entries here and there might actually be passable if left alone without comment.

It just goes from bad to worse.

It's remarkable.

At training this week for my new job. In Chicago. Two things:

•Nosa Eguae works for our company. Played D line at Auburn and a year in the league. Said Randall Cobb is the second best player he's ever had to try to defend. Said Cobb made him look silly more than once.

•every local, from two uber drivers, to local reps, to the hotel concierge, think Dr. Boat is full of shit. Pequod's >> Lou Malnati's. Will enjoy tomorrow and confirm.

Uber driver actually said a place called Giovanni's makes his favorite, but Pequod's is s close close second.

Sorry Pope.

Last edited:
Nosa Eguae works for our company. Played D line at Auburn and a year in the league. Said Randall Cobb is the second best player he's ever had to try to defend. Said Cobb made him look silly more than once.

A defensive lineman trying to defend a wide receiver WOULD look silly! These are the type of stories I lurk GYERO for. Thanks for the anecdote, Adam. I am now impressed with you. You da man!

well per Facebook those delightful Holderness crackers have a hilarious new video out lol

- three full length closet racks of shoes do with space at a premium looks like I'm wearing Nikes with my suits

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
In a per Facebook related take, Henbook informed me that today is Caylee Anthony's birthday. When I woke up this morning, the porch light was on.

Going to have to do some investigating on the home front.

Went to college with Holderness' brother. Pretty quiet dude. Basically the opposite of his brother.

Randall Cobb was so good, Joker took him out of the game on the goal line vs. Tennessee with the game on the line. Love the strategy. Keep the other team off guard and keep them guessing.

Feels like 99 heat index today. Sounds perfect for walking a round of 18. [sick]

Swimming is fun to watch for the competition/etc., but after awhile it just seems like there are way too many events. Why 4 strokes in swimming? Why would anyone ever do the breaststroke? Or butterfly? Seems incredibly inefficient. I bet Usain Bolt can run backwards very fast. Might be able to get him a few more medals. 100m backwards run. 100m sideways run. Etc.

^^ Was saying that to my wife while watching last night, who the hell even came up with all 4 strokes? Why the hell would anyone ever be doing the butterfly? But then I switched the channel to catch trampoline and handball followed by fencing and realized that the olympics is just full of completely dumb shit that some people actually dedicate years of their life to. Someone actually is out there right now about to put in another 8 hour day on the trampoline hoping for their chance in 4 years can you imagine wtf.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Breaststroke is a natural stroke, if you're swimming to survive it's most likely that's what you're going to do, so it make sense. Butterfly only exists because breast stroke is so slow.

Reactions: anthonys735
Where you at? - Flippin' jobs, payin' car notes?
While I'm swimmin in ya women like the breast stroke
Right stroke, left stroke was the best stroke
Death stroke - tongue all down her throat
Nuttin' left to do but send her home to you;
I'm through! Can ya sing the song for me, Boo?

Biggie was unreal. Can't believe I even have to say that, honestly.

Sidestroke easiest stroke.

Filipino divers should have just busted out some can-openers, squirrel dives, and cowboys. I mean, why not?

Reminds me, when I was a kid at the pool our little 12 year old group of dudes could bust out some gainers, half gainers, corkscrews, watermelons, and Cowboys. Had to make sure the parents weren't watching when we did the cowboys.

- So, the Big 12 is pausing on BYU because of its LGBT policies. UC and Houston looking strong.

- Speaking of- what is Houston like? Country's fourth largest city after The Big 3 and I don't know shit about it.

- Has there ever been truer poetry written than Loverboy's "Working For The Weekend"?

- Have said it a few times- Biggie's music ages much better than Tupac's.

Reactions: Mashburned
If you take UC instead of BYU your conference deserves to fall apart, tbh

Plus, UK doesn't need another Power 5 school in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT