ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the frosties be going down like water? Will the stadium air be spiced with bourbon? Will the freshly dressed lassies be not stressed nor angry? Will you be able to burn a couple heaters outside the presence of your wife? Will Sloot's food spread be plenty and delicious? Will the autumn Kentucky air be cool and the leaves colorful? Will Adrian be speaking postgame jibberish? Will the Boyz-II-Men and Bobby Brown be sang loud with full hearts? And will our promising basketball season be peaking around the corner?

^ This is what you need to be focused on, UK footballs.

Yeah.... I can't do it like that. UK football, no matter how heartbreaking/infuriating/embarrassing, will always mean more than just a social setting and placeholder for basketball season. Foolhardy? Probably... but always worth it on those Saturdays.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Now... putting some of those cabanas (a la Miss St) to the side of the luxury suites wouldn't be a bad call.

Will the frosties be going down like water? Will the stadium air be spiced with bourbon? Will the freshly dressed lassies be not stressed nor angry? Will you be able to burn a couple heaters outside the presence of your wife? Will Sloot's food spread be plenty and delicious? Will the autumn Kentucky air be cool and the leaves colorful? Will Adrian be speaking postgame jibberish? Will the Boyz-II-Men and Bobby Brown be sang loud with full hearts? And will our promising basketball season be peaking around the corner?

^ This is what you need to be focused on, UK footballs.

UK football is damned lucky that it plays in the autumn, for the reasons above. If it was late spring or summer, it would have very little fan support and be even less enticing than it already is.

Reactions: Mashburned
Pats, Bucs, Bengals, Broncos, Bills, Falcons, Oilers, Dolphins. :100points::100points::100points::100points::100points:

CpcAkjWW8AAXjg6.jpg

You ever know those people in high school where you're like "Wait, THEY hooked up?", and then it's like "Wait, THEY had a kid?", and then years later that kid gets arrested for stealing a bunch of cars and having sex with animals in them or whatever?

That kid's UK football. You plant beans, you get beans.

Meh, I'm always going to get tore up and ornery over UK Football. Always going to get overly optimistic and let down. I have come to realize the cycle and proud of myself. Starting to get charged up for the season, ready for that first tailgate and stroll over to the stadium while patiently waiting for a surprise season or that once per decade major upset.

"Fans ironically celebrated UK's latest loss at home by towing one of the new 'shame shacks' to the downtown Hole this afternoon. The game was in the middle of the 3rd quarter when fans, led by a sternly dressed woman ringing a bell, stormed out of the stadium and hitched themselves to the $30,000 a season party trailer and began to tug it off site and to its final resting place at the bottom of downtown's signature feature."

I will likely vote for Jim Gray over Rand Paul, but the fact that Paul is using Hole in Downtown to attack him is absolutely delightful to me.

Whirlwind of a few weeks. My 75 year old grandfather suffered a heart attack and stroke on June 27. Made it almost 4 weeks in the hospital and was doing better and then boom, seizure in the middle of the night. First lost grandparent.

Pulled the trigger on the early Vegas ticket release via the UCLA ticket office. Sprung for lowers. Strange they only give you the section and not the row. Flight and tickets booked. Wodie.

Debating on driving down to Knoxville for the UT vs Wildcat Football game and then hopping on a flight to NY for the Champs classic. Flights are about $120 each way. I suppose I could skip the ass kicking on the field and just head straight to NY. No real hope that we would actually win the game, but trying to check a few more roadies off the list. Neyland seems nice minus the fans.

Pretty dope riding into work and seeing the guys out there practicing. It's interesting that it's basically completely open for anybody to see. In year past they had people walking around the fenced area of the old practice field shewing people away. Hopefully nobody steals anything out of the playbook.

Those tailgate trailers. [laughing]..... Jesus

I'm 75,000 STRONG ALL IN on the tailgating trailer.

Will pair very well with my Gameday Condo. Was it a splurge? Of course. But, I mean, I'm literally RIGHT BY Rupp Arena. What a deal.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
USCjr's train-cars ain't got nothin' on us!

So you have fancy dinner cars, you say? Well get a load of THISSSSSS!!!!

Are there multiple tenements on wheels to rent, or just that one. Because it would be awesome if it was just that one.

Reactions: Mashburned
I'm 75,000 STRONG ALL IN on the tailgating trailer.

Will pair very well with my Gameday Condo. Was it a splurge? Of course. But, I mean, I'm literally RIGHT BY Rupp Arena. What a deal.
The best part of the Gameday Condo is it's practicality, imo. Really gives you a leg up on beating the crowds (110,000 projected annual visitors) to the UK basketball museum.

I dont think anyone's bitching about it, rather just describing it... unfortunately its a huge piece of shit

No- people are bitching about it. That's exactly what it is. Bitching is hilarious around here.

Can we talk football at all without it turning into a 3-page bitchfest? It's F'ing August- can we at least wait until late September to bellyache and crack wise that our perpetually shitty football program is shitty again?

You guys suck.

I think people are going Costanza when it comes to football this year. Having hope never works, so let's do the opposite and see what happens (SPOILER - probably failure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT