ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most experienced returner at a position we are desperately thin at is all of the sudden up and gone completely from the team with no prior mention of any issue and we are not allowed to ask any questions? Is the man ok? I mean you can probably provide some more information without mentioning any extremely personal or embarrassing details. Just a bit odd, imo.

The old UK Football business model was much more enjoyable I must say. $250-500 season tickets. Serviceable stadium. Ample tailgating. Recruit a good QB and hope for the best. Occasionally get to 6 or 7 wins. Bowl or 2 per decade.

Miss those days.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
So, I guess I have to learn the nuances of Snapchat, as I've been shamed by a millenial I've been hanging with. Not real enthusiastic about this. Some questions, for your tech-savvy folks....

- whats the point of using snapchat just to carry on texting and still photo-sending conversation?
- i thought the basic point of snapchat was to send racy photos that would quickly vanish, with no trace afterwards?

I mean, if you're going to text me, just freaking text me. No sense in getting another app involved here.

I'm not a big Snap Chat guy at all. I appear to be the minority.

How about we dial back the GYERO bitchin' regarding UK football just a tad until, you know, the season starts? Sheesh.

If Stoops is still barking redfaced at the refs while the play clock ticks and we have 10 men on the field, or there is continued dissention in the ranks of the coaching staff with a complete lack of cohesion or plan, or we completely melt down again in the second half of the season ===> then by all means, pile on, I'll even join you.

The old UK Football business model was much more enjoyable I must say. $250-500 season tickets. Serviceable stadium. Ample tailgating. Recruit a good QB and hope for the best. Occasionally get to 6 or 7 wins. Bowl or 2 per decade.

Miss those days.

Hiring dolt coordinators instead of retread head coaches also a poor decision.

So, I guess I have to learn the nuances of Snapchat, as I've been shamed by a millenial I've been hanging with. Not real enthusiastic about this. Some questions, for your tech-savvy folks....

- whats the point of using snapchat just to carry on texting and still photo-sending conversation?
- i thought the basic point of snapchat was to send racy photos that would quickly vanish, with no trace afterwards?

I mean, if you're going to text me, just freaking text me. No sense in getting another app involved here.

If you can't handle Twitter, don't even attempt Snapchat. Not for you.

How about we dial back the GYERO bitchin' regarding UK football just a tad until, you know, the season starts? Sheesh.

If Stoops is still barking redfaced at the refs while the play clock ticks and we have 10 men on the field, or there is continued dissention in the ranks of the coaching staff with a complete lack of cohesion or plan, or we completely melt down again in the second half of the season ===> then by all means, pile on, I'll even join you.
Learn being proactive, getting into midseason form, etc.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
-All moved in and as of last night all boxes unpacked. Maxxx's pain is all to real at the moment.

-Started the new job last week. Getting settled in, completely different than residency and shew wee what a different population you get here vs Milwaukee. Got called a muhfugga almost weekly up there (sometimes in anger, sometimes affectionately) and here I've had two patients ask me if Jesus is my lord and savior in the last week.

-I love snapchat. Almost all my friends from the north are on it and frequently post, so personally it's the best way to keep up with them. It's not as invasive as texting, timely replies aren't expected, and as long as you aren't a creepy screenshotter who gets blocked, young nurses will post plenty of good pics that they wouldn't text you or put elsewhere on social media. Also it's the last form of social media for me where I can avoid my in-laws and extended family who stalk to instantly "like" whenever I update anything.

-Tommy, the north is excellent in the summer. It's beautiful, people are outside and happy and are taking advantage of every second of daylight. Despite my gyero persona, i really loved Milwaukee... For half the year. Enjoy the summers far more there if I'm being honest with myself. But winter is coming.

-I guess it means I've made progress on my OCD tendencies, but I used to only read gyero in chronological order. Meaning if I missed a day or two, I sat down and caught up before going to what was being said lately. Have been checking on it here and there but probably missed the majority of the last 2-3 months. Took being in the operating room to be able to check in, catch up and post. Don't worry long-form haters, I won't have this opportunity quite as often now that I'm a big boy doctor.

Something's beeping at me. GD it.

Reactions: tommyg4uk and wcc31
NEWTON_FALL.gif

Will the frosties be going down like water? Will the stadium air be spiced with bourbon? Will the freshly dressed lassies be not stressed nor angry? Will you be able to burn a couple heaters outside the presence of your wife? Will Sloot's food spread be plenty and delicious? Will the autumn Kentucky air be cool and the leaves colorful? Will Adrian be speaking postgame jibberish? Will the Boyz-II-Men and Bobby Brown be sang loud with full hearts? And will our promising basketball season be peaking around the corner?

^ This is what you need to be focused on, UK footballs.

Last edited:
-All moved in and as of last night all boxes unpacked. Maxxx's pain is all to real at the moment.

-Started the new job last week. Getting settled in, completely different than residency and shew wee what a different population you get here vs Milwaukee. Got called a muhfugga almost weekly up there (sometimes in anger, sometimes affectionately) and here I've had two patients ask me if Jesus is my lord and savior in the last week.

-I love snapchat. Almost all my friends from the north are on it and frequently post, so personally it's the best way to keep up with them. It's not as invasive as texting, timely replies aren't expected, and as long as you aren't a creepy screenshotter who gets blocked, young nurses will post plenty of good pics that they wouldn't text you or put elsewhere on social media. Also it's the last form of social media for me where I can avoid my in-laws and extended family who stalk to instantly "like" whenever I update anything.

-Tommy, the north is excellent in the summer. It's beautiful, people are outside and happy and are taking advantage of every second of daylight. Despite my gyero persona, i really loved Milwaukee... For half the year. Enjoy the summers far more there if I'm being honest with myself. But winter is coming.

-I guess it means I've made progress on my OCD tendencies, but I used to only read gyero in chronological order. Meaning if I missed a day or two, I sat down and caught up before going to what was being said lately. Have been checking on it here and there but probably missed the majority of the last 2-3 months. Took being in the operating room to be able to check in, catch up and post. Don't worry long-form haters, I won't have this opportunity quite as often now that I'm a big boy doctor.

Something's beeping at me. GD it.

Swimmer- my bad, but I never caught where you are now. Back in Lexington?

-Tommy, be careful in the UP. Those people are weird. I'm judging them all solely based on one of the gal's friends and her family that are from up there. They're so sheltered it's amazing. They think eveyone had the exact up bringing they did and don't understand a lot of the real world basics. It's like if you found Nell and her family but there were a whole group of them.

That Kroger is closed. Glad we got some nice respectable citizens added to the zip.
hmm, Swimmer seems like a good dude, indeed. But he apparently attracts a certain element (baked goods, fur coats, and the like). Please keep those types at bay

That Kroger needs to get turned into a liquor store/grocery store that also sells liquor yesterday

Will the frosties be going down like water? Will the stadium air be spiced with bourbon? Will the freshly dressed lassies be not stressed nor angry? Will you be able to burn a couple heaters outside the presence of your wife? Will Sloot's food spread be plenty and delicious? Will the autumn Kentucky air be cool and the leaves colorful? Will Adrian be speaking postgame jibberish? Will the Boyz-II-Men and Bobby Brown be sang loud with full hearts? And will our promising basketball season be peaking around the corner?

^ This is what you need to be focused on, UK footballs.

Sounds good. I was in favor of just making football a club sport (or joining the MAC) but something like a weekly Fall Festival is probably better tbh.

So Tate Leavitt is behind?

That's nice. If he can't beat out Cole Mosier then that's pretty discouraging. Everyone pretty much plugged him in to LT and he's been on campus a while so don't give me this Juco adjustment period nonsense.

At least Landon Young is impressing. He's a freaking stud.

Was in the process of posting that picture, they actually look worse than the computer renderings. $30,000 to rent a prefab shed.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT