ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up Bloodline 2. Great season.

Starting up Stranger Things now. Not too bad of a start.

"I bet she smells like a touched butthole".

Reactions: _Chase_
Finished season two of "Trailer Park Boys." Not sure if it's a laugh-out loud show, but it's a good "hang," if that makes any sense. Still think the bottle kids are the best.

Shot 52-36 that day. Never been that mad in my life. I "legitimately" could've murdered Pti(pti) at the turn.

Some great stories from the Eli. 3 days of drinking and 100 degree heat, sleeping on a couch, etc...takes it toll.

Need to get back to that next year.

Last edited:
Geese seems to have gained about score pounds. Too early to discuss? BBdK said 2, but I'm on central time. And frankly, I just wanted to be proactive on the shaming.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-Geese has been carrying that weight for a while. That's not really new. Needs to clean it up, foshurn.

-Family Dinner = We have a standing dinner every Wednesday and Sunday with a small group of friends. It's a great tradition we've had going on for several years.

-73 @ the Eli :joy: Comes up to me Saturday night (several tiems) and says, "Anth, I've got a legit chance at winning my flight." I knew we were in trouble at that point. The pressure was too much. First hole started off bad and Ursch was being a complete prick by taking honors every hole, hitting only 7 iron and walking dead center of the fairway before the next guy tee's off. 73 is shooting god knows what from the added pressure of winning the last flight and the disappointment of 2 gloves, elbow brace, 3 different set of blades, 14 different low spin balls, and his range finder giving poor reading or improper slope. We finish up 18 and there is the whole 73 clan waiting for us... a cool 3.5 hour drive for the fam to come pick him up. Which I kind of understand because he was riding back with BBdk in that old SUV that had snot all over the driver door, dirty mid drive jack off socks all over the place, smelled like a combination of burrito and cigarette smoke. Also it was 115 degrees and we had been drinking 68 of the prior 72 hours at an astounding pace.

This was also the year after he had an epic blow up with Huber and I that last about 6 holes. During which he threw a club in the air, it wraps around and continues to swing on a power line, I'm just waiting for the transformer right above our head to explode, then promptly dunks another shot in the lake. Finally I got him to calm down and we enjoyed the rest of the round.

I have no less than 25 great stories from our few years out there.

-Didn't go last year, been several years since the cabin, stayed at the hotel 2 years ago which was nice because we had plenty of space and I didn't have to shower following a BBdk Ferrell's chili chese fry binge drinking weekend shit. However, it's way to far removed from the action.

-Couldn't be happier for WCC.

I think engaged- be it public, secret, or shotgun variety- is covered in the one bet. Type of engagement would be an exotic.

I'm in on those rules set forth by Dennis. We can strike Rich from the bet. if you want to reduce the odds by 1/11th. Did I say SAE would actually have a child or just be expecting?

Bob, prepare for lap band.

:joy: at BBdK's old SUV. That car had a film over the entire thing. It was black, except it was kind of grey. A dirty black, if you will. Snot on the inside and outside of the doors. Stains (of all kinds) all over the vehicle. Cigs, clothes, etc. Lil Wayne blaring from half the speakers (that worked).

Good times.

Reactions: Mashburned
Ha, that was on 9. It was into the wind...I think I came up with some crazy story about the British Open and a Scottish Caddie and hitting 4 irons 100 yards.

Boom....sailed it into the parking lot and spectator gallery.

[cheers]

Reactions: HossCat73
Yeah...I have put on about 25-30 since my wedding 3 years ago. Not good. Esp with # 2 on the way this fall.

Maybe Dr. Steak and I can make a GYERO weight loss wager or something if he's motivated.

FTR, I enjoy some of the recaps and knew a good blast would strike a chord with some of the sensitive Madisonville/Eli Barron honks we have on here. The timing of it definitely breaks up the dog days of summer on the board. ... But I don't need to know how short the greens are this year and whether or not MCC is retaining water, tho. WDGAF.

Looks like Stanley got some sweet tank tops at Foot Locker! (Also- the basketball themed tank top probably killed several UK footballs)

CpCD0AMXYAAwucS

Reactions: Mashburned
One of my favorite memories of that year is just how GD pissed 73 got at 80 for standing near his peripheral vision while teeing off. IIRC it wasn't even 80 himself, but his shadow.

I thought 73 might legitimately explode.

[laughing] Thought the same thing when I first looked them up.

Even better… I didn't even design the orange, white and blue stripes. That was given to me as my canvas.

Originally, the all white road uni was going to be the same as the home uni with the colors in a different order and the back being orange instead of blue. So we were able to get that changed.

But I am glad the folks at Whogivesafuk Tech down in Itdoesn'tmatter County, KY are thinking about FCC. Word is getting out.

And SAE, you and UL football can get pumped.

One of my favorite memories of that year is just how GD pissed 73 got at 80 for standing near his peripheral vision while teeing off. IIRC it wasn't even 80 himself, but his shadow.

I thought 73 might legitimately explode.

[laughing]

Can't understate how quickly my wife would hang up the phone laughing if I called and asked her to drive that far to come get me at a guy's golf weekend.

A literal blink of the eye.

Even money Mrs. '73 was already prepared for the call..

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Eli...

Hit in the head by 80, anxiety attack, vodkas and Xanax, N bomb at Farrels, buy apron at Farrels, put one about 4 feet from the pin on 9 while wearing said apron, search party at cabin while I was passed out in the car....girl, you know it's true.

The closest actual fight was BBdk and I when he decided to smash a slice of pizza into my shirt. Had it been anywhere but his grandmother's house.

Was also entertaining to watch BBdk roll around pouring beer all over himself in the front yard drunk in the middle of a party at TSK's house. Believe that was the first year and final time we were invited to that event.

In Willy's defense, the Cubs' low Rookie League affiliate (among others) the Beckley Blue Ticks have similar unis as the Cubs. It's quite common for Bush League teams to imitate the unis of actual clubs in all sports.

I love minor league hats and stuff. So cool. I was a Charleston River Dogs fan for many years as a youth all because of this badass hat. Couldn't tell me shit when I was wearing this badass puppy with bat crushing jaws.

charleston-riverdogs-front.png

Then not long after that kick I got my very own local minor league team with the prettiest hats I had ever seen. Roger Clemons even came down to play for the Legends because he wanted a hat.

Classic_On_Field_500.jpg

That lasted for a little while. Then as Lexington declined, crime increased, holes developed downtown, etc. they made the move to this bullshit and I've never viewed that city the same, tbh.

MustacheHat_FrontView_500.jpg

Mob bosses wear cotton shorts with Jordan's now? What a joke. And 4 dozen of them? What snitching assholes. I used to respect the mob, too. Everything's gone to shit. Holes everywhere.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Mob bosses wear cotton shorts with Jordan's now? What a joke. And 4 dozen of them? What snitching assholes. I used to respect the mob, too. Everything's gone to shit. Holes everywhere.

One of the better pics I've seen is of Philly soldier "Big" Lou Fazzini in a Fubu shirt..[smoke]

-Yeah, they're not what they used to be. I'd guess the best dressed one of those arrested this morning is "Skinny" Joey Merlino. He just did twelve years at Club Fed, and got off paper in May.

-Some scuttlebutt from a poster from south philly claims the snitch was close to Merlino. And then there's this from the indictment:

At one point, with Parello's approval, CW-1 began working under Merlino, believed to be the Boss of the Philadelphia Crime Family, who resided in southern Florida for part of the year. UC-1 worked under Eugene "Rooster" O'Nofrio a Genovese Acting Capo in charge of crews on Mulberry Street in New York, New York, and Springfield, Massachusetts. As evidenced by the consensual recordings made by CW-1 and UC-1, the myriad criminal schemes pursued by Parello, Merlino, and, O’Nofrio and their underlings were in many respects intertwined.

-I've got the indictment/press release from the SDNY, and not even one murder listed in the charges...white collar crimes here, but could offer up some serious bids.

-Patsy Parello & Conrad Ianniello, these guys aren't nobodies with the Genovese. Fuk, sounds like half their Bronx crew got rounded up.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyg4uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT