ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much more Anth pays a month for this organic water. Has to be $100+.

^Never really used fabric softner so not a problem for me. Love our front loaders.

Also- bathtubs in new master bathrooms are used primarily for pet washing and/or luggage storage, so they're invaluable uses of your bathroom real estate, really.
That's what the pool area is for, hose, some head and shoulders, hose again, towel dry those pups.

Just had the pool estimate guy come over. Pretty exciting stuff. Should be swimming by October. [jumpingsmile] She's usually very conservative about money, but so far with this new house she wants to deck this pool out which isn't happening. We're selling this puppy in a couple years so no reason to sink money into a house which you won't fully get back or even close(referring to the super fancy amenities with the pool, not the pool itself).

On top of that, we had a coupon for $50 to Lowe's if we let a water filtration guy come by to talk about our water. Both agreed that wed' let him do his spiel, get the $50 and be done. NOPE. Now she wants to consider a 7000 dollar water filter system....SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Her: "He's right, we don't know what we're even drinking"

Me: "Tap water has worked great for 34 years for me and its free."

Her: "Well our dishwasher, laundry, clothes will last longer and its better for our skin. Plus, we get $4,000 in free cleaning supplies."

Me: "[sick]:uzi::airplane::bomb::boom::chairshot:"

Last edited:
Reactions: Wodie Sloot
-She uses some organic BS detergent. I don't know. Don't really care. I understand why some fruit, dairy and vegetables should be organic, past that I'm good with GMO laced detergent if I smell like a productive member of society and not like a bum.

Whatever though, I don't care about it. She crushes it so if she wants to buy organic stuff, have at it. I'm just going to get my junk food and pesticide laced HFCS/GMO/Gluten fix elsewhere.

-Rode through a "end racism" rally last night at the court house.

#1 the white people out there... crack me up. It's almost so fake that I'd consider it racist as they're using the issue to boost their "I'm the most non-racist white person ever" card.

#2 why are people preaching peace and equality so angry looking? Just mean mugging the guy in spandex on a bike. I waved and everything. Nothing. That's not peaceful mister white guy holding an end racism sign.

I've always found people that are super into their HS teams and HS rivals to be kind of odd tbh. Always thought the guys that returned to watch HS games when they were like 5 years removed from HS to be weridos.
I'd agree with all this, except for in Key West(I used to live down there but just moved, everybody). There are NO other sports within a <3 hour drive and the Conchs baseball team is really good. Tiny little island school being forced up a couple levels because they kept pounding their similar school population teams. Finished #1 in the AP a couple years, 11 State titles, about 30 MLB draft picks.

@drxman1 how do you feel about hosting the lass and me for a game this fall? I may bring Willy again, too, if he can calm the superAIDS down.

Yeah, Chad. Deny your child the chance for a better education just in case your Dad holds grudges from his HS days in the 60's. Sounds like a legit question.

Quit trying to find excuses to get rid of this girl and go ahead and pop the question, idiot.

"Her cats make my eyes water, I have to rip up my carpet, she drinks wine, we might move to Ft. Thomas and go to one of the best school systems in the country."

Boo freaking hoo.

I hate to break it to ya, Rook, but you aren't that cute and lovable anymore. You found a chick that has put up with you and all of your ridiculous quirks for this long? You best lock it up now.

LOCK IT UP.

Yeah, Chad. Deny your child the chance for a better education just in case your Dad holds grudges from his HS days in the 60's. Sounds like a legit question.

I'm aware how silly it sounds. Only people of a certain disposition would understand...which is why I asked SAE.

Disagree. I see nothing wrong with returning to your HS alma mater to watch a football or basketball game, esp. if said alma mater has decent teams. Perhaps if you go decked out in gear (no PED) and hit on the HS girls it might be weird, but otherwise I think it's fine. Supporting your alma maters is always ok in my book.

I use Method laundry detergent. It's not exactly some off the beaten path brand and it's fine to use with front loaders. I can't use Tide because it makes me itch. The main problems with our front load washer:

1) It's 9 years old
2) The door was closed on it for years b/c that seemed like the right thing to do
3) It's washed LOTS of dog/cat hair (including Angus's) over the years
4) It rarely got a cleaning cycle of vinegar run through it until recently
5) Clothes get left in it for 2 days with the door shut

The later in the season, the better the hot tub scene...traditionally. You may want to check the GYERO weather almanac.

- Really coming strong today, Sloot. Wifedom and motherhood hasn't changed you a bit. :flushed:

- The hot tub scene-> [laughing]. I'm just hoping I can get BBdK drunk enough where he pours a beer on Lauren at the postgame tailgate.

If my old high school is still in the playoffs when I visit on Thanksgiving, I go with the family to watch them play. I have to admit that I still get a little fired up about it when I'm there. It was such a big part of my childhood, it's hard to avoid, I guess.

Reactions: wcc31 and CatManDoo
I use Method laundry detergent. It's not exactly some off the beaten path brand and it's fine to use with front loaders. I can't use Tide because it makes me itch. The main problems with our front load washer:

1) It's 9 years old
2) The door was closed on it for years b/c that seemed like the right thing to do
3) It's washed LOTS of dog/cat hair (including Angus's) over the years
4) It rarely got a cleaning cycle of vinegar run through it until recently
5) Clothes get left in it for 2 days with the door shut
I'd focus on firebombing your laundry area and putting in new machines rather than putting your faith in gentle detergents.

FYI WCC:
-9/17 New Mexico State at 4p is Bike to Beat Cancer day
-Let's hope 9/24 South Carolina isn't an early game because me and Anth are coming home from Lewis's wedding that morning.
-Anth wants to go to an acquaintance's wedding on 10/22 when we play Mississippi State, but I am trying to nip that in the bud.

I mean, Anth and Sloot have always had kind of a *smell* to them. I just assumed it was cat piss.

Like Willy would let his kids go to Brossart at the drop of a hat.

Get real.

Brossart, no question. My college roommate and a lot of friends went to Brossart.

Bellevue. No chance. Most of my closest friends now went to Bellevue, and I hate them all because of it.

Of course, if Bellevue was a world class school system I'd be all in.

BTW, it is way past due to combine Dayton, Bellevue, Newport and Silver Grove. All of their enrollments are in decline and it would be much better for all involved.

Northern Campbell HS.

Captains
Paddlewheelers
Mudcats
Rivermen
Steamers

Or some other nickname befitting its location on the Ohio and Licking Rivers.

We the North.

Winter is coming.

Always thought it was neat Silver Grove's population tripled during home basketball games, just like Lincoln, NE during college football games.

Chad... Highly doubt we breed Rupp. Lass wants his balls clipped prior to the young lass arriving in mid to late November so he's not going bonkers with a baby in the house.

Held out with Keightley way too long thinking we would breed him. Think he was 4 when he got clipped. Fella was horny as shit and would hump anything in sight. Imagine how you felt at 18 or so and could never hook up or wack it. You'd go crazy.

Reactions: Booker Noe
^ I'd have to do laundry in order to be jealous. That's yo job, not ours. :100points:

Louisville's dog park scene is so wack. 73 should scrap his glow in the dark putt putt course and make a nice park somewhere with water and all sorts of other funsies for all the doggies to play in.

Our dog parks are just little house sized lots w/ a chain link fence, that you have to have a "membership" to. [eyeroll]

-About time for Anth to put a dope Gorilla Goal up in the driveway. Get a few years out of it w/ drunken friends before little G is ready. That pathetic hoop makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT