ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey as long as we have to use thread view instead of topic view, THE WAY GOD INTENDED, this thing will last forever.

This new alerts system is GD awful. Other than that I'll probably forget what the old format looked like after two weeks like usual. The whole "likes" and alerts and remembering were you left off in a thread was definitely a game changer though, really spiced things up and made things more interactive, that was probably the best upgrade to the board in years.

I understand the phone upgrades because about 95% of them are security/bug fixes. This just feels like change for the sake of change. Also, the new alerts suck ass. #NeverAlerts

- You can update the hell out of this thing, but until the purple roll eyes comes back into the emoji bank, no real progress can be made.

- 40 today. :scream:

- Under Armor shirt with Nike shorts and shoes . . . acceptable or not? Is it OK to mix and match athletic gear? It seems like if I was decked out in all-Nike everything, that would be douchey. But mixing and matching brands seems tacky. Quite a quandary.

eng_pl_Spalding-Three-Piece-Basketball-Set-Camp-Outfit-1514_1.jpg
:fire::fire::fire:

Looks like something Pope would wear on his boat dock, actually.

I use alerts because I'm not on here everyday so it helps me remember which threads I've posted in and keep track of them and also lets me click directly on when it tells me someone responded to a thread so I go directly where I left off reading it easily. Just makes it way easier to navigate if you're not on here as often. Also validates my great posting when I get to see how many likes I get when I post in this thread.

Reactions: JustinSphere
So the hot Flip Flops bartender wasn't the same year as the tornado. She was Brandon Knight year. AKA, the forgotten year. Also the year Big Anth got that suite and it about killed me drinking during the games.

-It is crazy how long it's been since all these years/games/tournaments. It often seems like it was just yesterday. /old

-Poor George has a cold, but he's giving extra snuggles, so that makes it easier.

-Rumors of a Bonzo visit to Lex this weekend. I will believe it when I see it. There must be some lass he's chasing down here.

-Did you all know the Atlanta tornado was the greatest tornado of all time? I've got some good Fanth and young Brooks without a receding hairline on my Shutterfly account from that weekend.

I sat on the highway in at the AL/GA line assuming I was dying when that storm rolled in- though the worst was east of me. By the time traffic was moving again, getting to Atlanta was not a possibility, and I found an alternate route to I75 and ended up driving to Louisville for the weekend. So... yes, worst SEC Tournament ever.

I dont think I could ever really rank them since every one seems to run together. I remember shenanigans but cant really recall which year any of them took place. The first year we went to Makos was probably up near the top. Bonzo's brother getting a lap dance in a swing that was dangling from the rafters comes to mind. Middle aged UK fans collecting $5 bills from people at the bar so they could raise enoug h to see some boobs... Makos. man.

Saw where Chase Bank has a tent for Sapphire card holders at the PGA... free food and drink, prime viewing spot... only having to mingle with folks with 785+ credit scores...

Last edited:
Really don't get all the sleeveless hate. I mean, it's hot (miserably, terribly awful hot per GYERO). You're outside, marcus let it breathe a little. Beats some sticky pit sweat Tshirt.

Still think the 2002 SEC Tournament was the worst. 2008 was a unique experience with the tornado...I mean it was scary and terrifying but a once in a lifetime thing. And it had us crashing the AA party in the basement of the Hyatt. 2002 was just complete and utter shit.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT