ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief may want to order a pizza and hit up Netflix this weekend if he really is being mistaken for a cop in Dallas.

Reactions: Mashburned
Chief may want to order a pizza and hit up Netflix this weekend if he really is being mistaken for a cop in Dallas.
Had no idea that was coming when I posted earlier. I don't know whether I would be mistaken for it around here or not. Doubtful, but big white guy with a bald head is probably a double whammy right now.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Curious what the police force in super crazy everyone is gonna die Rio thinks about this.

Chase?

If you're a young buck with a chainsaw and a work ethic, you can make some good pocket change right now down in the BG area. My Facebook feed seems to be full of people asking if anyone has a chainsaw and come clear some trees from the storms that came through.

Sounds like Ayton may be back in play, as he keeps reaffirming his plans are to go to college. Hope those shady online courses he's taking pan out but dude is sick. Not many fellas on the planet with his size and skill.

...And Quade Green is blowing up, too. He or Trae Young is prolly a tossup but I'd give the edge to Green because he doesn't look like some creepy little elf like Young (who just fits the part for Duke dbag IMO).

- People squawk about the chemistry of the Bulls now that bitch Rondo & Wade are there now but what about the outside shooting? 1-3 are all proven to be horrid shooters from deep so spacing the floor will be their biggest problem, IMO. Other than an unproven McDermott, Mirotic is the only other capable guy who can spread the floor. Hoiberg will have his hands full trying to figure that shit out.

- REALLY looking forward to this fall/winter and watching WCC's Top5 CBB poster status disintegrate before our own very eyes. If he's struggling in July he'll have no shot at maintaining. LOL.

- Just mounted a 55" telly over our fireplace. Judge me, gafs. Looks great and makes the room much bigger and brighter. Samsung, FTW.

- Any new places in Lex to do dinner? Got a date night with LSAT tonight and I am coming up blank on where to take her.

- Who gets married on Labor Day weekend? (or any fun/warm holiday for that matter) Thanks a lot.

Bo Knows.

Reactions: GrandePdre
-Assuming BBdk doesn't have insurance on Kill considering his family owns an insurance agency.

-TdF this year has been really entertaining. Sorry you all are only interested in mainstream sports.

-Used to be all in on Wimbledon when I was young, we'd watch, then go out in the yard and play tennis for hours. Same with Olympics, we built a full Olympics setup and would compete in the events. Can't really get into tennis anymore.

-Starting to get into the Olympic Trials, the emotion involved is amazing. Not impressed with the hippie Prefontaine style these mid-distance guys are sporting.

-Busting the long cooks out tomorrow for G's bday party. Pork and wings. Leggo.

Last edited:
Don't get the tv over fireplace hate. We live in 85 year old house and I have very conservative taste when it comes to home decor.

We have a tv in our living room hanging over our fireplace and if looks DAF in the winter with a fire burning.

Can't force it, doggy.

Wait until that first crisp evening in the fall and I light the first fire of the season. Football on the tube and brown water in hand. Then I'll give you a solid description.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Can't wait.

In the meantime, everyone please enjoy

A.) Blazing/Stuffy heat
B.) Severe TStorms

...while hoping for the handful of days that actually fall in the middle

OMG SUMMER!

animated-american-football-image-0014.gif
animated-basketball-image-0026.gif

Give me Young. Kid is the best shooter in the class. Combine him with the freak Diallo and Petty and that's a backcourt.

Not sure what Geese's issue is with my CBB takes. I'm betting it goes deeper than that.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Watched Officers at work put the flags at half staff this morning, which seems like the norm since I started working here. It's pretty sobering to watch.

Supposed to close on the house today. Not closing on the house today. Issues with the bank are the holdup, not the fact that the TV will likely have to go over the fireplace there too.

90's hip hop Pandora seems to know when its Friday. Always steps it up a notch. Dear Mama at 8am really sets the tone.

Got this message from my tenant last night, as her lease ends later this month "What happens if I just dont have rent money this month?" [laughing] Of course she told me she was moving out because she was buying a house. So having no money is a good start.

4-8 #BBN

LULZ at the Gilbert Arenas video

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyg4uk
-Happy one-year mark of fatherhood, Anth. Seems like it's flown by.

-Kinda glad that Cal seems to have moved on from Carter and Trent, basically conceding them to Duke. When they talked about coming to Madness together, I got that eerie feeling from back in 96-97 when Pitino hosted Brand/Avery/Burgess at Madness and they all ended up at Duke together. Don't let those kids take up valuable energy/time when there are a slew of other top kids who are truly serious about you.

Likewise, I'm glad Cal is front and center for the Langford kid this morning. What a battle that one's going to be.

-Another hot chicken place in Lexington already, the guy from "Shark Tank" a few years back. I like Joella's fine, but can't hurt to have another quality option, and one without the trendy crowds that Joella's seems to have.

-Ready for Clark to get out of this funk he's seemingly been in for a few months now with all these transitions. Hang in there, buddy. Meanwhile, I'm ready for Rax to get into a funk and stay there a while.

There's a Joella's and Nashville Hot up here open basically across the street from each other. I imagine at night there's West Side Story type gang fights between the two crews in the Bonefish Parking lot between the two.

* Daddy is going to Eli's BBQ for lunch on a client's dime.

#3 BBQ joint in the nation, according to Business Insider.

* Got a little ambitious during my ab workout last night and as a result it feels like I was stabbed in the back with a blunt sword.

A foot got stuck as I was dismounting the ab bench from the steepest setting. My entire midsection was cramping up and I couldn't get down. I twisted something in my back during my panicked crash to Earth.

* I wanna like that Wade/Rondo combo, but the shooting will be atrocious.

* I was hoping the Kings would ship Cuz somewhere since they are stockpiling big men, but it doesn't seem likely.

* Is it just me, or does Ant Davis seem like a forgotten man due to his recent rash of injuries and the fact that he is playing for an awful team in PTI's hometown?

* Touch you guys. I enjoy summer. And fall.

* 4 year old unleashed a couple of "GD it" bombs in succession last night. Marge was glaring at me. I asked her where she learned those words.

"Mommy."

My smirk lasted for hours.

It's been brought up before but in college football you don't seem to see the high school girl clique mentality amongst the writers/journalists vs that of college hoops.

Saw that pic of Goodman sitting next to Self at The Peach Jam and it made me think of this. College bball take things way too personally based on their own relationships and who they like or dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT