ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's a rumor but yeah, could just be a hoax or the Mexicans are scrambling to get a story straight to explain why they UK footballed down the back of their legs again.

^Truth. Just had some fried chicken with a fellow wildcat friend in Georgetown. It was indeed very good.

-Shew a drive from Nich Rd -> GTown in a mid day storm... everybody losing their goddamn minds.

-Brown is a scumbag and really bothers me when Cal associates with him.

-Stopped in the BGE store... of course I needed new badass spatula, tongs, 3 different types of seasonings, cast iron grate and large bag of charcoal. I could buy everything in that place.

-Don't know what it costs but the UK overnight camp were some of my best childhood memories. Highly suggest that one.

Hope so. F the po-lice, and what not.

Per social media....there's a Fried Chicken Festival here in 2 months. Hate all ya want, I love this f'ing city. :fire:

Got a new office chair delivered today. I'm a few pieces away from basically refurnishing a 3-bed/2-bath house from nothing. This has been a pain, to say the least.

Any new starlets come along lately?? Julia Bonds star fizzled far too soon, imo.

Rarely is that a plus. Anyone should know the secret to great fries is giving them a good long soak and then cooking them multiple times. They may or may not do that -- I know Penn Station doesn't, which is why their fries suck ass...except for the nearly burnt ones.

Let me guess… French Fry School during your last trip to Aruba?

Speaking of Lamb, has even found his way to the D-League or the EuroLeague? It's a shame that he seems too lazy to even do that.

Doron's last 7 tweets (not including replies) are (punctuation and capitalization is Doron's):

South Beach

Learn from your past and Step forward into your Future

Nobody can beat me in NBA2K17 I got the Warriors

It really RAIN everyday in MIAMI!

Everybody sleep in Miami?

You don't decide your future.. You decide your habits & your habits decide your future.

Congrats to everyone who got the BAG today!

One extry bonus of vacations with the wife, is after 4-7 days of being within arms length of one another for 90% of the time, we're both ready for a little breather -- and I pretty much have a free pass to head north to see Jerry/Chad, go to a UK game solo w/ the crew, or pretty much whatever I want that's available - with her aggressive blessing.

So tonight, it's Casina time. :sunglasses::fire:

I could fill up multiple pages in the wife/gf bitching thread, as could everyone, but it seems fair to also point out the good things from time to time. [cheers]

One time on a podcast, a screenwriter for Home Improvement laid out the shows' thesis statement and it brought a lot of clarity:

"Men and women should not live together. But they have to."

Because Larry Brown is a Carolina guy. That's why.

Growing up no coach got under the old man's skin more than Dean Smith. Bobby Knight was a great coach just a complete physco. "Cool Hand Luke" Denny Crum was a masterful tactician at making in game adjustments and was somewhat a trailblazer in his prime with his affinity for big/athletic guards.

"Saint Dean " and the whole Carolina Way facade though?... Total and complete fraudulent coated bullshit. Not to mention the Four Corners went totally against the way Rupp coached and the proper execution of the fast break. Man, he loathed Dean Smith.

Your dad and I hold the same views. I guess age-wise, I'm probably right between you all. Smart man.

Interesting. Stick with posts like this.

I'd wager the real average drive for a scratch is closer to 270 though.

I know and have played with countless scratch golfers over the years, been one myself once upon a time, and can't recall a single one that hits it 255 on average. No doubt there are some out there, but can't imagine that's the real average...

Good read, nonetheless.

As discussed earlier Brown is known for being dirty and Cal gets guilt by association. Just wish he wouldn't embrace him the way he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT