ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf and horse-racing are two sports I'm pretty ignorant about overall but I love to read about.

I enjoy horse racing for the times i go and for the big races. Enjoy watching it very much and listening to the insight the broadcasters have.

Anyone that watches more than 4 horse races on television at home can argue with Chase.

Everyone else actually agrees with him.

Reactions: _Chase_
Nice sale at Macy's today. Saved 40%

Nice lunch with Bob st Smithtown seafood. While not the same as Urshel's local oyster bar, the PoBoy was quite good. Interesting checking out their properties and what 80 has been up to. Nice work fellas.

What's the etiquette when purchasing a gift certificate, do you tip?

Why would you tip when purchasing a gift certificate? Honestly have no clue why you'd even consider it.

Horse racing serves a purpose. Namely, it helps get us through the first leg of the interminable 5 month slog between the end of CBB season and the start of CFB season.

April: Who's leaving/staying at UK, recruiting, NBA playoffs.

May: Derby/Preakness, recruiting, NBA playoffs

June: NBA Finals, NBA Draft

July: [poop]

August: NFL preseason?

I mean, my thought is no on the gift card...Because when someone uses it they usually tip on the service, so that would be a double dip.

Just curious what everyone else did.

Horse racing serves a purpose. Namely, it helps get us through the first leg of the interminable 5 month slog between the end of CBB season and the start of CFB season.

April: Who's leaving/staying at UK, recruiting, NBA playoffs.

May: Derby/Preakness, recruiting, NBA playoffs

June: NBA Finals, NBA Draft

July: [poop]

August: NFL preseason?

July = the hotdog eating contest. However as a whole, competitive eating is a disgusting sport. Don't try to argue with me on this. I'm right.

I mean, my thought is no on the gift card...Because when someone uses it they usually tip on the service, so that would be a double dip.

Just curious what everyone else did.

How many years did you spend pissing on the toilet seat before someone told you to put it up? Sheesh.

How much do you tip when you get carry out? Sometimes I will leave a $1 or $2. I mean all they had to do was put my items in a bag and swipe my card. It's the same work as McDonald's employees.

On a serious note, how much do you tip for a haircut? $16 for a trim at Cruise-N-Cuts and I leave a $3 tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT