ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GYERO+%7C+CatsIllustrated.com.jpg

Talk about regurgitating takes. What an asshole.

The guy with no wife, no kids, and no obligations outside of work wants a pat on the back for working out.

Congrats, Casey. Impressive.
On a serious note, how much do you tip for a haircut? $16 for a trim at Cruise-N-Cuts and I leave a $3 tip.
Yeah, just hand him the $20 and call it a day. Don't stand there with your hand out for a dollar.

Here you tip on EVERYTHING and tip well. Just customary. I don't mind because I'm used to it.

To-go food order, 20%. $100 bar tab, $30-40. Haircut is $15, $5, etc.

Running joke is there is 25K that just floats around daily from bartenders to bartenders that no one really goes home with.

-Singer/songwriter Festival this weekend which is really cool. All those famous songs you hear sung by the actual person that wrote it instead of the musician you know.

Lee Thomas Miller was down last year, from Nicholasville, KY and EKU grad, playing his hits In Color (Jamey Johnson), You're Gonna Miss This (Trace Adkins), I'm Still a Guy and Perfect Storm (Paisley), also Whiskey and You (Chris Stapleton but that came out this past year). Just really neat way to hear the songs.

-Finally got a nice rainy afternoon to enjoy.

-I wear jeans and love them. Banana Republic, luckily don't need them tailored but I would if I needed to.

Also wear boots. They feel and look great if you can pull them off. That being said, I've also worked on a farm plenty of days.

The guy with no wife, no kids, and no obligations
Can't imagine a wife that wouldn't want you to go workout and look better but I've never had one so I guess I don't know. As far as kids go, I get it, but just get up earlier. I get up every day at 530-6 just to go get a good workout in (given I'm a gym junkie) and I don't have to be at work til 10 at the earliest. Again, I have none of those things, including obligations so what do I know.

Last edited:
I wish you could mark/bookmark pages in a thread to revisit later. The jeans and boot pages were [roll]

Talks here in Indianapolis about Bird firing Vogel. Take a look at that roster and tell me that 45 wins isn't overachieving. Not very surprising, though. This is the same franchise that sent Rick Carlisle packing.

I was hoping Vogel would stick around in NBA mediocrity until Cal retired and then take the reigns. I think he's a helluva coach.

Tipping in Washington state is such a racket. Waiters make minimum wage ($10, usually more) and still expect 20%. Of course I still did, because peer pressure

Reactions: Mossip
I'm the biggest pussy when it comes to tipping. If there is a line for it on the receipt, I'm leaving one. Gotta get some discretion.

I fall asleep on the couch almost every single night on the couch around 1030pm. Sometimes I wake up and make it to the bedroom. Sometimes I just stay on the couch. 630am rolls around really quick. Mornings are crazy with the kids getting ready for school and work. Work pretty much non-stop until 6. Practices, games, after school activities until 9pm. Maybe grab a bite here and there...usually on the go. Sit on the couch around 930 or 10pm. Watch MLB Network or some show my wife wants. 1030pm sound asleep.

I should probably just wake up earlier though.

And now Mitchell has lost ANOTHER player. Just fire the guy already and have open tryouts for the team next year.

I pay 9.00 bucks for my barber to go over my dome with a #3 blade, takes her 5 minutes tops and that's with a wash. I tip her 2 bucks and ZFG. If she trims my beard and eyebrows I toss her an extry 5. She seems happy enough.

- $20 for a haircut and beard trim, including tip. Maybe look at some bawdy mags while I wait.

- figured out a life hack where if I wake up at 6 instead of 6:30 I can get 30 minutes in on the elliptical every morning in a quiet house. Then any gym/exercise at night, on weekends is gravy. And I don't feel as bad about all the actual gravy, either.

So, if you get married and have kids, you can't watch your diet and/or work out. Guess I won't be "leaving it in". Good to know. The lineage stops here.

Yup. Mossip nailed it. I still squeeze in about 3 runs a week and try to lift weights a couple mornings after I get the kids up, dressed, fed and loaded up for school, right before I start my 10 hour work day followed by various practices and after school bullshit. It's just a lot harder to muster the motivation. Gotdamn. Is it that hard to understand? OH OK SO HAVING KIDS MEANS YOU HAVE TO JUST BECOME A FAT LAZY SLOB. GUESS THE ROCK DIDNT GET THE MEMO LOL. WHEN I HAVE KIDS ILL STILL RUN 20 MILES A WEEK AND KEEP UO MY BEACH BIDY BY WATCHING WHAT I EAT AND MAINTAINING A HEALTHY WEIGHT REGIMEN. Sometimes I miss the time before I had kids because I was a badass parent back then.

What's the best barbershop in Lex? I'm done with great clips. I used to just buzz my head with a 1 guard but ever since I've let my locks grow I've been looking for a place with people who actually like their career

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT