ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

IIRC, there was a major format change in 2001 that caused the Post number to reboot for all the members. It also wiped out the history so everyone's start date was 2001.

BTW, for those who don't like all the white, a member has created a Chrome add on that allows you to make changes

Chrome app

Meh on laptop, but Mobile is definite upgrade.

I have to imagine the REPORT button will be popular with BRax and BBDK's attempts to destroy each other's internet experience

Craft steak was unreal. We did the super fat tasting selection. Think either the Waygu filet or ribeye was my favorite, strip was solid too.

XS.....wow. Some famous DJ was there...diplo or something. I dunno.

3 more days...shew

Reactions: UK_Memphis
Coming around on the Judd hate. She's becoming "Tries Too Hard Female Sports Fan."

Coming around on the Judd hate. She's becoming "Tries Too Hard Female Sports Fan."

I'm of the belief she's gone cray cray. And maybe she always has been but she's making it much clearer to see now.

Well, she is a past-her-prime Hollywood actress. Wouldn't be the first time.

Hello new gyero. I can't see joined dates on mobile. The site is definitely easier to read on mobile though. I'll check it out on the PC later.

Lurker from the UBB days... would have had no clue on the join date. The view count on each thread lets you know that the GYERO runs the Paddock.

Off to find an avatar, I suppose. As BBDK or someone posted, will be tough to adjust to names being harder to find.

Signed up right after we beat Oklahoma A&M 45-29 in the NIT consolation game. The board has come a long way, boys.

65.gif

69.gif

cook.gif

113.gif

103.gif

100.gif

30.gif

I don't know who decided to put a microphone on/near Wally Backman but good lord it's absolute gold... I know Price dropped the F-Bombs but Backman >>>>>> Price and it ain't close

"I'll tell you that right the F*** now"

"I want you to drop pus*ies on them tonight"

"I'd like to throw a ball at that fat f***"

"What the F**** is going on"

"Read the F***ing S***"

Reactions: Beavis606
--Never thought I'd see wcc change his stance on Ashley. He used to be able to sniff out derogatory posts about her and defend her honor within 10 min.

--Backman and his crazy pitching coach are comedy gold. I may have to see if they have any new videos.

Wow, I don't have to wait 60 seconds between posts now. I'll stay up all night posting some of the idiotic smilies that came with this and I'll be right up there with you 5-figure post count touchers. Instant street cred.

So, Brandon Ingram told an interviewer that UNC told him they received a Notice of Allegations on 4/17. A couple of things: they've kept it quiet, if it was good we would have heard about it already. There is a 6 page thread on their IC pay site. If it were a good thing fans would be letting everyone know. This broke a couple of hours ago I believe.

Reactions: Mashburned
Rondo pretty much embarrassing himself & his team, sad to see.

Of course, this is nothing new with him, but he seems to have pretty much given up at this point. :/

There was a feature article on him & these types of problem's in ESPN's Point Guard Issue just a few weeks ago. Pretty timely.

Rajon Rondo: Good at Math, Bad at People: http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...-new-dallas-mavericks-point-guard-rajon-rondo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT