ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Remember when some of y’all thought he’d come back to Kentucky because of all the loot he’d make signing autographs at shopping malls and grocery stores and middle schools around the Commonwealth?

But, but he was offered.... one MILLION dollars.

drevil_cover.jpg

Rudd, I have taken care of my business. My kids have offered to do this and don’t want me in a damn nursing home. Have you ever even been to a nursing home? I would gladly just drink a fifth to chase the fentanyl rather than depend on somebody that doesn’t give 2 shits about me much less being there in the first place. Plus they get more money because it’ll be cheaper.
There’s plenty of money for all of them when I’m gone so they wouldn’t have to work another day even if I had hookers and blow daily until then.

I still have patents I haven’t even put on the market yet and they think I go to the Cayman Islands because I enjoy the turtles. Just because I don’t outsource my clothing from Betty Sue in Battle Creek, Michigan doesn’t mean I’d be a basic bitch useless drag on my kids. I live a simple lifestyle because I enjoy it and it’s not going to change until I can’t fish or f@ck anymore. Then I will have to pay for guides and the little blue pills. Maybe even splurge on a super charged wheelchair with chrome wheels to race the grandkids. Unless you think that’s a bit too much?

Reactions: AIChatGPT
In fairness to Btodd, as much as I second guess my decision to care take for my parents due to them passing within 2 years of said decision, I’d do it again and again and again without the knowledge of length or how bad the dementia got.

The rate at which nursing facilities rape the finances of their patients until they get to Medicare or Medicare is down right criminal.

As bad as it hurt when my father died I can't thank him enough for not telling us he had cancer and not going through chemo because it was too late. Mom died of a broken heart when he went into the hospital. Dad died a couple days later.

Dodged a bullet on hospice, dementia, and old folks homes. But yeah I miss my parents.

Sorry for your loss krazy.

Sorry for your loss Wyvern.

Reactions: CastleRubric
-I was just asking questions, my man. But holding inheritance over someone you love to get what you want is super ****ed up(suggesting a transactional relationship between parent/child)... so I'll just assume you were joking about that part.

-suggestion: you worked hard. you have the means. spend some of the money on in home care... your kids will appreciate that. Trust me.

^helping is cool... doing it all is hard on a relative.

Last edited:
-suggestion: you worked hard. you have the means. spend some of the money on in home care... your kids will appreciate that. Trust me.

Not sure if you’ve ever been thru it, but my wife worked for 2 dementia units and even though she cared the facility gets an asset listing before accepting you as a patient.

They then know what to run thru as fast and hard as possible to get them to what they are familiar with in overcharging Medicaid and Medicare.

How those facilities aren’t audited is a damn shame!

Rudd, no problem, I just get asked that question a lot since I have so many rare diseases.
Between the kids and grandkids that are nurses and caregivers there’s more than enough to take care of me and they aren’t taking no for an answer. I’ll pay for help if needed but they’ll stop it as soon as they find out.

I mentioned the fishing trip with a fifth and fentanyl and whoever finds me gets the boat and equipment but was threatened with the looney bin. I tried telling them how hard it would be to no avail. Also told them to just roll me up in a blanket and throw me in a dumpster but got the same answer.

I’ve got everything set up so they don’t have to do anything but they’re too much like me and are as hard headed. They will be surprised when they find out I’ve already paid for a venue complete with unlimited booze, music and food. I’m going out with a huge party and drunk family members. Plus my attorney has a video to play at the reading of the will that’s very sarcastic and funny.

But I’ve still got lots of fish to catch and sex to get congratulations on. Who knows, I might find more kids I didn’t know about.

Rudd, no problem, I just get asked that question a lot since I have so many rare diseases.
Between the kids and grandkids that are nurses and caregivers there’s more than enough to take care of me and they aren’t taking no for an answer. I’ll pay for help if needed but they’ll stop it as soon as they find out.

I mentioned the fishing trip with a fifth and fentanyl and whoever finds me gets the boat and equipment but was threatened with the looney bin. I tried telling them how hard it would be to no avail. Also told them to just roll me up in a blanket and throw me in a dumpster but got the same answer.

I’ve got everything set up so they don’t have to do anything but they’re too much like me and are as hard headed. They will be surprised when they find out I’ve already paid for a venue complete with unlimited booze, music and food. I’m going out with a huge party and drunk family members. Plus my attorney has a video to play at the reading of the will that’s very sarcastic and funny.

But I’ve still got lots of fish to catch and sex to get congratulations on. Who knows, I might find more kids I didn’t know about.

We are kindred spirits.

Bless you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT