ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be someone in FAA/flight tower if true. Nothing public trackable and no one else outside of those would know origin of gen aviation planes.

I;m calling BS

BS detector is broken.

I just found that. Landed at 9:43 and took back off at 10:04.

And its not from Waco but temple, had to expand search. Trying to actually get work done in middle of this enjoyment.

Losing 10 games at Baylor is way different than losing 10 games at Kentucky.

He has as many titles as our former HOF once upon a time Werepecker coach…with 1/10 of the pure talent.

And he’s our damn backup plan.
And he's 53 years old. This is a ten year job and he's the perfect age. That matters.

John Calipari might be the greatest negotiator of all time. He turned almost getting fired into $1M upfront and another revolving door contract that will guarantee him income through retirement. This is the last I'm going to say about him for quite some time but seriously -- RESPECT!

Every week with Calipari for 15 years has been like the last 30mins of Goodfellas.

Helicopters! Stir the sauce! Sell the guns! Get the babysitters hat! Cut the coke!

Complete chaos.

And that’s awesome when we’re dominating. But awful when we’re getting bounced in the first round.

We needed that storm to put us back in the spotlight after Tubby’s malaise and BCGs ineptitude.

Now…Drew brings the stability that the program/fans need.

And he's 53 years old. This is a ten year job and he's the perfect age. That matters.

John Calipari might be the greatest negotiator of all time. He turned almost getting fired into $1M upfront and another revolving door contract that will guarantee him income through retirement. This is the last I'm going to say about him for quite some time but seriously -- RESPECT!

No wonder Ellen was upset. I think he did awful. He got a pay cut AND WENT to Arkansas. Hank, he had that here. If we fired him he got paid to do nothing.

What he got was lower standards. They are ok with NCAA tournament bids. We aren’t.

Every week with Calipari for 15 years has been like the last 30mins of Goodfellas.

Helicopters! Stir the sauce! Sell the guns! Get the babysitters hat! Cut the coke!

Complete chaos.

No offense, but WTF are you talking about? I'd argue it's been pretty orderly.

• Haha
Reactions: UK-chulo

Complete chaos.

And that’s awesome when we’re dominating. But awful when we’re getting bounced in the first round.

We needed that storm to put us back in the spotlight after Tubby’s malaise and BCGs ineptitude.

Now…Drew brings the stability that the program/fans need.
9f38eca46108f84efe9f7a8f5401f539.gif

In my opinion it's a great hire for Arkansas. They were left with nothing after Muss left. Cal is going to bring in top recruiting classes and with that there will always be hope you catch a generational talent and make a run. They didn't have much hope before; now they have it.

In my opinion it's a great hire for Arkansas. They were left with nothing after Muss left. Cal is going to bring in top recruiting classes and with that there will always be hope you catch a generational talent and make a run. They didn't have much hope before; now they have it.
They had been turned down several times. Of course, for Arkansas, it will save embarrassment. Give it some time. They don’t call Cal “The Emperor” for nothing in the UK athletics office.

No wonder Ellen was upset. I think he did awful. He got a pay cut AND WENT to Arkansas. Hank, he had that here. If we fired him he got paid to do nothing.
I'm joking and f***ed the joke up. For someone who is known as the world's greatest negotiator, he cost himself a lot of money. Pretty solid deal he got from Arkansas, though.

They had been turned down several times. Of course, for Arkansas, it will save embarrassment. Give it some time. They don’t call Cal “The Emperor” for nothing in the UK athletics office.
Oh... it's not going to end well for them.

Btw... remember when Coach K had to take most of the year off due to back issues and his team sucked? Not making any point about whether that was legit at all, but I would LOVE to see Cal get his players and then just hand it over to some other coach who knew what he was doing. Was that deal ever discussed? Could Mitch have said, "counter-offer: you recruit the team and then just sit on your ass until April."

Reactions: roguemocha
Trilly says Drew is close to a “firm yes,” pending his wife’s sign off.

GYEROLAW divorce attorneys, here’s your chance.

Reactions: WayneDougan

Complete chaos.
And Tommy getting wacked was like losing to Oakland and one of the apostles. UK fan reaction was like Jimmy's reaction in the phone booth.... anger, sadness, confusion, more anger.

Gonna suck if Drew doesn’t accept the offer, on the other hand it would be a major dick swing if we hired a guy the day after Cal accepted the Arkansas job

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT