ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. It's an arms race just like anything else. And I'll leave you with a little spoiler alert --> the biggest Power 5 schools that have all the money will be the ones who are the most effective in the NIL game, too. Every single year it's something new -- we need money to go hire the best coach, then we need money to get the best assistants, then we need to upgrade facilities, then we need money for NIL.....blah, blah, blah. We SEC. So at the end of the day, we'll be miles ahead of everyone else that isn't in the SEC/Big 10, and we'll be mid to back of the pack amongst those guys in anything that has to do with $$$. It just is what it is.

• Wow
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
A lot like TDS.

Dont know how to reasonably discuss

BUT BUT BUT CAL
I mean, the conversation started from the article when Cal took shots at our NIL. So... I thought that's what we're talking about. But I can wait for the savant bbdBilas to let us know what we were discussing and why it's wrong.

ESPN, well Mad Dog (who’s a total idiot loser, obviously) just ranked the “most attractive” head coaching jobs in college basketball and UK wasn’t one of them…

That network is just a dying pile of shit. I’m sure coaches aren’t attracted to 7 figure salaries, of which there’s only one school which will probably have one so far.

I’m sure it’s due to the “crazy fans running coaches out of town” but guess what you had beens that mostly couldn’t make it at your chosen sport, real competitors like a challenge, not a cush job they’re bored at.

But yeah UK isn’t top 5…

a little bit sad that it took losing Cal for me to be excited to be a UK fan again, and for 2005 GYERO vibes to be back, but hey a blessing is a blessing I guess

Just popped in to reflect that holy shit UCONN is hands down the best coached team I’ve ever seen in 25 years of basketball.

They let Edey get his 37 while tiring him out and making him work for it and nullifying everyone else on his team, and were borderline flawless on offense.

It was a GD great to watch a team with the IQ to know what everyone else is doing/should be doing, was playing for the purpose of team and winning, and actually liked playing with eachother.

5e7c2c5d083b3.image.jpg

Miss me yet?

lol I’m not a drew fan but if we get rebuffed by him, Oats, and Hurley, I’m going to need to take a walk and do some rage induced soul searching. What the hell.

I think he’s making a joke because of how pissed off Arkansas fans were when he came to Kentucky.

For the record - I don’t give a shit what Cal’s former players think. If they’re loyal to him, I understand completely.
I think these players are just having fun in the moment. Here is John Wall’s latest podcast. Talk about a reasonable, balanced view of the situation. John is a real one.

John Wall is the man

Or maybe it means that Drew and his wife are actually taking a little bit of time to discuss a huge career move after being in the same town for 21 years and having two kids in local high schools.

Good grief, y'all. Pull it together a little bit.
WE DON’T HAVE TIME FOR COACHES WHOSE WOMEN DON’T KNOW THEIR PLACE HIRE CHRIS BEARD NOW!!!!!

It would be remiss to not mention that the last two Kentucky coaches that were both from
  • west of the Mississippi River, and
  • south of the Mason-Dixon line
devolved into drunken stupors that resulted in
  • broken Emory envelopes, and
  • players imprisoned in bathroom stalls.
If the pick turns out to be Scott Drew, hopefully, Christianity > alcoholism. 😛

Reactions: UKMKG
It would be remiss to not mention that the last two Kentucky coaches that were both from
  • west of the Mississippi River, and
  • south of the Mason-Dixon line
devolved into drunken stupors that resulted in
  • broken Emory envelopes, and
  • players imprisoned in bathroom stalls.
If the pick turns out to be Scott Drew, hopefully, Christianity > alcoholism. 😛

F off.

Hurley "ask my wife'
Drew "I am itching to coach at KY, but my wife, blah, blah, blah"
Chris Beard " if my girlfriend is not down with leaving for KY, I will choke her ass out and show her who run it"

Come on men, get your spouse / significant other in tow, show them who wears the slacks in the house.

Cal looked nervous AF walking into whatever Arkansas building they entered.

Ellen looked like she was fine in the back.

Good luck John, you’re gonna need it.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT