ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from snobby friends that the waiting list can be long & complicated, and it's far from a sure thing you'll get "the one" you want...and that there are only "a few" that met their standards -- but moreso just amazed at the cost. Whew

I mean, unless your wife is doing well-to-very-well, it doesn't even make financial sense for her to work...is that accurate?

-God Bless the people that actually put videos on the youtubes. It's seriously amazing, you can find a video on how to fix ANYTHING, right down to the touching serial number.

They have plenty of birth videos on youtube as well. Geez, don't watch those though. After seeing how fugly the people were in the birth class videos, shew wee. One lady looked like a "wildebeest" according to Anth.

Don't worry

PS - why would you actually youtube birth/how-to videos? I don't exactly need any more reasons to not have kids. Pretty much counting on Anth to talk me into it one day, as he tries daily, at this point... :eyes:

Last edited:
Don't worry

PS - why would you actually youtube birth/how-to videos? I don't exactly need any more reasons to not have kids. :eyes:
I was just trying to see if they had the video from birth class so I could show it to my sister. I didn't actually watch any of them, but lordy there were a bunch of them. My sis said she watched some Amazonian chick just squat and birth a kid in a river with her other offspring just kinda roaming around. WTF?

Assumed that was you, bub. Apologies. But yeah, that's what I guess I'm referring too...

-Anyhoo, the BellyDancer's have a nanny, that seems like the way to go imo.

My agency manager has 3 kids, 2 pre-schooling age...and he must spend 3 hours per day driving around, dropping off, picking up, constantly arranging & re-arranging schedule with wife/inlaws/etc/etc to execute said drop offs/pickups.... [sick]

Come home, kids are there in their friendly confines, send Nanny home ----> seems like the way to go, from a non-parent. :sunglasses:

Meow's sister took home her placenta to eat...she dried it and ground it up and would put it in different foods. She had us over for dinner one night and I refused to eat because I didn't trust her to not put placenta in our food.

I took them out to Chili's the next night to makeup for my rudeness...she whipped out her tit and breastfed at the table in the middle of dinner. This was after the intriguing conversation about how circumcision is on par with rape.

I see meow's sister reads a bunch of "mom blogs".

And, BBdK, yes daycare/nannies are expensive, but I am pretty sure your wife makes enough money (most of your money. lol.) to go back to work.

Reactions: B Rax and Beavis606
George Placenta Gorgonzola stuffed Tenderloin on the egg, ftw. The first tailgate, I'm assuming?

Wife does great...but Dad will be your bread winner from around 2019-20 (depending on the weather) til whenever I finally die. That's a fact. [smoke]

I think our little girl has benefited a lot from the socialization that comes with day care. Already "made friends," and is comfortable just about anywhere she goes and with just about anyone she meets.

Not saying you can't/don't get that with a nanny, but I have to think it has a lot to do with it as far as she is concerned.

-That's pretty much my least favorite word in the world. So no, it'll go in the waste. I'm not hippie psycho at all. These stupid ass stay at home, middle class, white mom's are ruining our kids and the Internet.

-the trend of breast feeding in the open is ridiculous. Cover up at least.

-leaning nanny at least until the social aspects will be more prevalent then probably day care. It is considerably more expensive but with our schedules at work all over the place it makes most sense.

-I'm harassing everyone in the crew. First of all we just need G to have some quality friends around the crew so it helps keep us together socially. Second some of you are old. Ursch, TFizz, MCF, Wodie ->its time.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
We will eventually have a kid if upon completing numerous spreadsheets my wife determines that the benefits of reproducing outweigh the costs.

All that matters is how old your wife is. Mine's 30, we're good for a few....thx. If we're using you guys as a barometer, I still have 5 more years....enjoy.

I know the popular bet is that "wodie is next", but it's simply not on the radar at this point...and that's at least 80% (probably more like 95%) her. That's just the truth.

Anth becoming the kiddo champion was the most predictable thing of all time. Now I'm back in the same boat as Ursch with dealing with his pitch 24/7.

When Ursch gets married, I'll beg my wife to get pregnant...promise. That's the best i can do for now. :raised_hands:

-GAMBOl tonight? Have to think Curry bounces back, but Quicken will be ROCKING. Cleveland the surprising dogs at +2 hmm....

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Kids have definitely benefitted from the social aspect of daycare... also probably immune from all the diseases by now.

Also felt pretty good writing that last "full time" daycare tuition check this spring. One more year and we're out of the daycare game completely... only took 8+ years!

My wife was 41 when she had Lea.

I am almost 43 with a 5-yr old and a 2-yr old.

Their preschool is very expensive and we won't get much of a break when they go to Catholic grade school and HS.

I hope like hell they get Mommy's athletic ability and college is paid for.

Is Julia Louis-Dreyfus the greatest female comedic actor since Lucille Ball? She's got to be up there. Watching Seinfeld these days, she's my 2nd favorite character behind George.

Reactions: Mashburned
GAMBOL:

Cavs +110 ML
Lebron U34.5
Largest Lead in Game U14.5
Curry 3pt U4.5
Delly U10.5

...haven't bet since early rounds -- way too much action but whatever. Crushed the early rounds so playing with house money. Damn near every prop was tempting, they are endless.

- We opted to keep her home... Her job was paying just under 40k and it was gonna break even. Silly to go back for that

- every time I notice another car... 7/10 are smoking, hop into a convenience store, at least 1 or two in line are getting smokes, WTF? How are all these people still smoking?

I do wish they'd up the dose of toxins in cigs though... Natural selection and what not

E 4th St looks like Mardi Gras....knew that place had some cool potential. Too bad the City of Cleveland basically had NO CLUE the S16/E8 was going on while we were there...

There were actually several dope pockets of downtown that you could tell would be cool during prime times...but place was a ghost town w/ the Cavs out of town, despite the BBN Takeover. They were calling last call at 90% of the spots down there before our games even let out. [eyeroll]

Is Julia Louis-Dreyfus the greatest female comedic actor since Lucille Ball? She's got to be up there. Watching Seinfeld these days, she's my 2nd favorite character behind George.

She's won an Emmy for three different sitcoms, that's pretty incredible. VEEP is absolutely hilarious and should get more love.

She's definitely better than the usual cheeseball women Chad crushes on...she's classic.

Ursch needs to cancel one of his Broadway shows and see Larry David's show...will be wrapping up soon, probably never to return again. Jason Alexander is now filling for David's character during a 3 week extended run...so pissed I didn't get to catch that.

These stupid ass stay at home, middle class, white mom's are ruining our kids and the Internet.

This is the truth. My parents constantly worked because that is what you did. Relatives picked up the slack (I know this is not possible in some cases).

I really would not respect my wife if she did not work. I think the stay at home moms of the 70's and 80's actually cooked, cleaned, and raised the children. The ones I see today either ignore their horrible offspring or over parent their brats all while spending loads of their husband's money on bullshit.

More than $150 per weekday? Holly shit. That's what it used to cost for a whole week when my SIL owned a daycare.

In fairness, our situation is a bit different than most... Jr is autistic with egg and dairy allergies. To accommodate was gonna be around 2k/mth. She was bringing home about 2,400 per... No brainer

Big fan, even enjoyed that sitcom she had, old Christine or something. She's been great in everything she's done... And aged pretty damn amazingly

The ones I see today ... spending loads of their husband's money on bullshit.
My cousin's (stay-at-home mom) wife is set up with some ($100+/wk) organic dinner service that prepares meals for them every weeknight (the kids eat something else that she makes). How could she screw that up?

Welp: According to him, some days, she forgets to pick it up.

shes hotter today than she was 20 years ago.

also apparently her family is richer than shit- from some shipping monopoly in europe they've owned for long time... like multiple billions rich.

I respect the hell out of some stay at homes. Mainly because I'd go bat shit crazy. Talking to kids all day, very little interactions with adults, stuck in a house all day, very little selfish opportunities, constant feeling that you're job produces no money and is 24/7. It's obvious why they turn to blogs and social media to socialize and having childcare pissing contest.

No chance I could do that.

...but yeah if you're staying home with 1 healthy kid. Come on.

-From earlier. I've made it through the bulk of the pregnancy down about 5 lbs from the beginning and down 11 from Final Four. Everyone said I'd gain the sympathy weight. It just doesn't work that way here. She still eats healthy, I haven't made a single late night craving run. I don't think we've had a pizza in months. Pretty easy. Judging by her still working out 45+minutes every day at 8 months preggo I won't be gaining weight because of that. My gain happens in the winter. Don't see that changing as it hasn't yet.

Also 30 is not 5 years. It's five years maybe from birth but this all started about a year ago. Gotta be off bc several months before trying and then hoping it happens quickly. So it's really 3-3.5 years if you're having 1 and if you want 2 it's wise to start soon because 35 is ama. #truth

Honestly the only reason I'm bugging you all is because I don't want to be alone. Classic peer pressure Anth.

Except Pti, he's old. She's getting close you that age and its time he makes her an honest woman. He owes it to her at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT