ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lawballs grinding it out while The Hammer is raking it in. A few selfies plastered on the side of the bus will do the trick.

Destination weddings are only for those who are late in life married, 2nd or 3rd time around or just helping some poor girl keep her immigration status. I recognize Indiana is no destination. Send a gift.

Holiday weekend weddings. Nothing like messing with people's time off. (Unless the majority of the family and friends from out of town)

Reactions: pretzel__logic
In addition to five finger shoes my hatboggan continues to be the #Magsbrags. Brax was killlin the tracking at one time but I assume he lost count.

Recently telling his fellow radio co-workers how much his boss respects him due to his massive paycheck was outstanding.

Did you happen to work with a girl named Tonya G. at Peterman?
Oh yeah. She and I were tight friends. Cute girl and biomedical major.

Her mom was really sick at the time and I was a shoulder for her.

If you know her tell her the dude from NJ says hello.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. She and I were tight friends. Cute girl and biomedical major.

Her mom was really sick at the time and I was a shoulder for her.

If you know her tell her the dude from NJ says hello.
That’s her. Haven’t seen her in years, fun gal. It’s a small world but I’d hate to paint it.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
j-peterman-seinfeld8.png

Art but make it sports is a great twitter follow.

Internet is out at the house. Sucks, but a good excuse to not do any work

Got into some poison ivy last week. My right arm might fall off. Nearly the whole thing is blistered and oozing.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my oldest. Gonna make him start doing some labor at the farm this summer.

RIP Tina Turner

Can we fire Calipari for cause if we go into the season with only 7 players on the roster?

Went to an event last week at Harper Hall. Great venue except for one thing, the acoustics were horrendous. You couldn't hear the DJ or understand the people standing right next to you. Just a jumbled mess of background noise the whole evening. Mags needs to fix that asap.

Weather the last few days, and per the forecast the next few days is outstanding. Definitely better than August or February.

Might go have a cocktail on the back deck since I can't do any work.

Last edited:
Wrap the arm in a paper towel the whole way down and don’t move for a day. It should really help.

Don’t use the chamomile like I said earlier if it’s weeping!

Rogue, in urban communities, mane is used as a substitute for man. So by proclaiming they were a "MANEEATER", it can be interpreted that they are indeed a maneater.
Man, you do learn something every day. I’ll go out on a limb and now I know why it’s Gucci MANE. It honestly makes way more
Sense now

No, style will go super short shorts first and then back to baggy. Let’s all hope baggy never comes back, we were all in the wrong in ‘92.

Kinda funny that all of the J Peterman empire was centered in Lexington.

The only reason why it was featured on Seinfeld was because a guy who wrote episodes for Cheers also wrote copy for the J Peterman catalog, this was the link to NBC.

Their bigwigs came into the store a couple times. I stood out because I was essentially a New Yorker (as were they) and asked me about local restaurant Recs.

J Peterman (the man) was an eccentric guy (Pittsburgh Pirate farmhand), but certainly not the over-the-top dude on Seinfeld. He did travel, he did cavort, and he had me and a couple warehouse workers to his office for an elite, mandatory breakfast in his office at 5:30 am… bonkers.

Remember when girls wore those super short white fluffy skirts?

Latest trend I heard involved the term “mom jeans.” WTF is wrong with these people? Stuck with what works.

I'm convinced bringing back mom jeans was a ploy by super models who didn't like how the latest fashion trends had really upped the game of 7's and 8's by providing them yoga pants and other tight fitting clothes (which were basically a cheat code). So the models got together and said, "what could we promote that only the elite look attractive in?" And the answer was mom jeans.

That’s actually a very solid theory.

Also, “America is really fat. Let’s just go ahead and give them what they want.”

Like mom jeans. And Lizzo.

Reactions: roguemocha
I will say about KY, it’s nice to sit on your back porch this time of year as the sun sets, crickets are chirping, you’ve had an agreeable supper, cold one in hand and hearing your neighbor blasting some Childers out on his back porch and we’re all good with it.

The fashion is bizarre. I stopped worrying about it.

Know who’s the coolest MF to come thru since Wall? And still has the slickest hoop game in the WORLD?

Hint: 1st Team All NBA. Here he is at Met Gala, and he’s an aggressive fashion dude way before this.

Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander not cool now? Lol. Look at this clown shit. Done trying to analyze anyone under 30 tbh. (35?). They’re ALL weirdos, especially in our eyes. It’s not going away, so I’m fading away from the “old guy” takes, even though I obviously despise.

Just look at the comments. 90% worship. Lol. K. 😳

I‘ll stick to Hoops. And SGA is filthy.

Last edited:

Know who’s the coolest MF to come thru since Wall? And still has the slickest hoop game in the WORLD?

Hint: 1st Team All NBA. Here he is at Met Gala, and he’s an aggressive fashion dude way before this.

Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander not cool now? Lol. Look at this clown shit. Done trying to analyze anyone under 30 tbh. (35?). They’re ALL weirdos, especially in our eyes. It’s not going away, so I’m fading away from the “old guy” takes, even though I obviously despise.

Also why does your 40+ ass follow 25 year old dudes on social? Weird, no?

That’s gangsta, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT