ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you bourbon guys drink/had Left Bank? I went to school with one of the guys that started it. I know nothing about it, could be swill water for all I know.

Reeves gon graduate this summer and transfer

let george bush GIF

Reactions: UKMKG
Re bourbon, it’s such a bitch finding interesting stuff at a halfway decent price, if you’re not willing to put in any effort and you’re just pulling from the shelf (my case.) WT101 and Rare Breed have been getting me through. Also OGD 114.

I refuse to participate in any of that other nonsense.

Yep. Maybe randomly find a BT pick every 6 months. I’m over it. BT and Elijah Craig shelfers for me.

Any of you bourbon guys drink/had Left Bank? I went to school with one of the guys that started it. I know nothing about it, could be swill water for all I know.

A quick look into it, it says distilled on the banks of the Ohio in KY which I’d think Green River Contract(Bardstown Bourbon Co just bought out) and it’s only 2 years old. That age is too young but when laying down your product in new age the pressure to get cash flow can be real.

Because it isn’t aged in KY they can’t call it Ky Straight Bourbon.

There is absolutely no info on the Mash Bill though, but it states as double barreled which is always a good thing IMO.

Tyler Herro looks like a f’n moron. I’m sure Chad can spit out his 3pt fg % in March 2019 but his wardrobe tonight is even more embarrassing.

18%. As in, if he took 5 shots from Treyville, he hit less than one of them.

With that said, he did give us our last nice NCAA Tournament win over 5 years ago so maybe I should just STFU.

Words cannot express how badly I need the ornery ginger.. errr.. bald headed MFer to get another Citrus Bowl or into the NY6 this year. Because it’ll be a long, dark winter if we’re f*cking around in Memphis while the basketball team is tripping over their own dicks all winter on their way to a 10 seed or the NIT.

The old man seems legit shaken with the passing of Cotton Nash. He was 7 years older than my Dad so Nash was like his basketball hero in middle and high school while listening to Cawood on 840AM when he fell in love with Kentucky Basketball. Kind of like my generation’s Mashburn or a younger generation’s John Wall.

I suppose it’s hitting him that his youth heroes are getting older, passing away and it’s a reminder that he’s getting older. It’s fascinating that Kentucky Basketball can be a bond through so many developments in life.

The old man seems legit shaken with the passing of Cotton Nash. He was 7 years older than my Dad so Nash was like his basketball hero in middle and high school while listening to Cawood on 840AM when he fell in love with Kentucky Basketball. Kind of like my generation’s Mashburn or a younger generation’s John Wall.

I suppose it’s hitting him that his youth heroes are getting older, passing away and it’s a reminder that he’s getting older. It’s fascinating that Kentucky Basketball can be a bond through so many developments in life.
That is a weird thing about sports. When you watched a dad and son play the same sport for both their careers almost.

It’s like LeBron. I’m two years older than him and I’ve basically followed his whole career since high school. Literally with social and 24/7 ESPN I’ve “grown up” with LeBron and watched every second of it. Just an interesting thought.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I worked with Cotton Nash’s daughter Audrey at the J Peterman Store. Super nice girl. Tall drink of water.

Prayers to her and her family.

HOT TAKE!

- I'll go ahead and say there is a tiny part of me that believes Boston may come back and win this series.

1. The Boston area seems to have incredible sports luck. Redsox did it and whatnot.
2. When he's engaged they have the best player on the floor.
3. They are way more talented from top to bottom.
4. Miami's undrafted role players have to regress to the mean.
5. I don't think those horseshoe sh*tting Celtics fans let them lose in Boston again.
6. Pressure will be on Miami to close them out in Game 6.
7. Jimmy B may be crapped out physically. Hard to bet against him, though. Especially in this situation. But still.

Not sayin'. Just sayin'. Know what I'm sayin'?

Words cannot express how badly I need the ornery ginger.. errr.. bald headed MFer to get another Citrus Bowl or into the NY6 this year. Because it’ll be a long, dark winter if we’re f*cking around in Memphis while the basketball team is tripping over their own dicks all winter on their way to a 10 seed or the NIT.

We're predicted to go into a recession starting in Q3. I'm not sold our football team is going to be good. And our basketball team is going to be trash. Hold on to your asses boys. Winter is coming.

-LEX getting a direct to Denver with United(URs!!) starting in September. Dope.

-Shut your stupid mouths. Forecast is 75-88 the next 10 days with no rain. Sun is out until 9p the next 60 days and we're just creeping into the best time of the year. Last thing I'm thinking about is Winter.

-Rich mocking yuppies and frat guys is the pinnacle of hypocrisy. He's easily the southern frattiest guy here edging out SAE and Geese. You could drop those 3 into any alumni tailgate in the south and they'd look right at home.

-I've said it multiple times but just grab a EW100, OF Rye, and the occasional OF1910/20, 4rSelect, WFDO, or WT101. The allocations are dumb. Those 7 are plenty for me. I need to start working through my stash anyway.

-Bat Cats fizzling out again.

What’s the best UK polo?

Peter Millar
Johnnie-O
Southern Tide
Nike

???

Serious replies only.

- There's something about this time of year that leads to a sudden realization of "holy shit, I'm burned out." Immediately followed by the realization that you're the only dumbass not taking a vacation in June, so your calendar is booked solid with events that all require significant prep for three weeks straight.

...I guess what I'm saying is I wanted to quiet quit this week too, but I'm a wage slave loser and didn't even take an unnecessary Home Depot trip during the work day.

Would absolutely attend a Wynn CLE presentation, as I assume Wynn gummies would be handed out at the door for consumption in advance of the speaking.

- Existential dread of this variety plus warm weather = time for Donald Fagen. The Nightfly is a Steely Dan album without the name and it is aces.

- Not only did I not go to Home Depot, I have to go to BFE Indiana for my cousin's wedding...tomorrow. A Thursday evening wedding. I know it's saving them a ton of money, but what a pain in the ass for attendees.

Rogue, in urban communities, mane is used as a substitute for man. So by proclaiming they were a "MANEEATER", it can be interpreted that they are indeed a maneater.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT