ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna do my first ever golf pool with some co-workers. I need some tips. It's an A/B/C (Favorites/Mid-pack/Sleepers) format.

Thinking Scheffler or Cantlay for A
Fowler for B
some no-name foreigner for C ????

Anyone else just grab their mail and throw it all out without looking at it besides if there’s a hallmark type envelope?

I do it all the time. Can’t stand mail or even email. Every bill I have is on autopay and I can check them on the apps.

This is GYERO. The majority of us sit around wacking it all day and earning Mailbox Money.

Damn right we open envelopes.
Only a poor wouldn’t have that money direct deposit, bro. My business partner just Venmo or cash apps my percentage every month. But I guess you like physically going to the bank or using your camera to cash checks?

Man F Venmo. I get random texts that people are trying to sign into my account and I should protect myself.

Good Luck!

Jankiest internet payment option there is.

Complete trash, IMO

Reactions: jayroon
80 that’s why we use cash app, Venmo, Zelle, etc, smaller payments, less taxes.

Never once had anyone try to get into my Venmo.

Bout to sell my boat for 25-30 and wish I could find a way around that, just give me straight cash Steve.

- Tony is the worst texter I know, and it’s not even close. He cannot WAIT to hit that send button.

- Lulz at whoever told me (don’t feel like going back to look) to watch other sports besides the NBA. Yeah, I never stop talking about it around here.

- But while we’re at it, who cares if the NBA is “homogenized” now? It’s fun to watch, period.

- Down 35 for Baha Mar. 10-15 to go. Heavy weights. 10-15k steps a day. Profit.

- I know it wasn’t objectively quality food, but I miss Morrison’s (later Piccadilly) and Blue Boar. Brings back good memories with my grandparents.

- 3-game win streak for the rookie ball Cardinals. Putting it together just in time for the playoffs. 😎

- CE also playing for the tee ball Cardinals. Makes the gear situation easy, especially with baseball being essentially 7 days a week right now.

- “Maybe Cal will be forced by the makeup of his roster to change…”

😂

K.

- Beisner leaving isn’t a mystery at all. As someone in a position of knowledge from someone on his staff, working for/with Cal is terrible.

- I get the hype around CUTTER because he’s from Lexington. But does the frenzy around QB prospects in general really matter anymore with the transfer portal? Give me the big uglies all err.

- It’s amazing how much better the traffic is in Mt. Vernon (the poor side of Montclair) when UK isn’t in session.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder for no particular reason.

If you earn money in Lexington outside of a W-2 you should have an Occupational License.

Speaking of following the NBA for the past 15 years, recent history actually suggests that picking #1 overall and having that player be the cornerstone of a franchise renaissance isn't very likely at all.

3rd overall, ftw.

Reactions: roguemocha
I don’t physically work anywhere bubba. I’m on temporary retirement til I get dad settled in a home and then I’ll start working again in Florida.

Pretty sure half this thread has talked about cheating taxes with Smokin’ Pat for 2 decades.

Literally EVERYONE in any service industry falsifies taxes one way or another. Either to not pay as much in taxes or you claim way over to get better home/car loans.

Taking Vic is the easiest no-brainer in years.

Getting people to pay in cash is the only way to go and easily done. Perceived savings isn’t just for advertising purposes.

Here we go again with reparations bills. How about starting from the beginning and not skipping forward to the end.

Getting my first haircut since about a year before Covid. Pretty sure after 4 years of Chemo and treatments my hair isn’t going to fall out like I was told. That’s twice in 20 years I was supposed to be bald but again look like a member of an old rock group. Gonna donate it to actual patients that need it.

Kelly Craft should’ve taken that campaign money for a head replacement. Scrimping on plastic surgery didn’t work out for her.

Saying to someone “why would you use anything other than Venmo for your finances!!” Should elicit the same response as someone that questions why you would use an accountant when TurboTax is free! Or explains why you should only use a debit card. Just pat them on the head and move on, but somehow Rogue always manages to get 3 pages of people talking about nonsense

Front Desk lol.

No just too much on my plate between finding lawyers in three different states, sued by former step mom, dad getting stopped by the police 3x walking down New Circle, letting my dog out the front door when I’m not home, eating raw meat, literally no family that can help, trying to get his medical records from Michigan as well as finances and get him declared incompetent here, while he asks me to take him to the DMV every day to get a license…

Besides that though, moving home has been amazing and a really good time.

Work was the only thing that gave me a break, but dude can’t be trusted to not eff something up while I’m gone all day.

Why We Do This???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT