ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was getting some heat for saying Tatum can fade sometimes. Well last night, in an eastern conference finals home game, he did not attempt one FG in the 4th quarter, that’s fading for sure.

I’m also just against the C’s right now because their coach knocked us out of the 2010 tourney and they’re the only team without a UK player left.

Yeah that pissed me off last night for sure. $73/month is bs. They sucked is in at $35 and just figure enough people won’t bother changing that it’ll be worth it to double the price.

Reactions: Col. Angus
MAYBE I SHOULD BRING OUT THE ROKUS, UNPLUG THE FIRE STICK AND TAKE DOWN THE ANTENA
BECAUSE THE NBA PLAYOFFS ARE NOT ON A LOCAL CHANNEL SO I DONT NEED ANTENA RIGHT NOW. ROKUS TAKES BETTER TO MY WI-FI WITH 300 CICI MEGAHURTZ IF ROUTER IS POSITIONED PROPERLY. I ALSO JUST BOUGHT A NEW WI-FI BOOSTER PLUGGED INTO KITCHEN SO I SHOULD HAVE LESS BUFFERING WITH THE TV IN LIVING ROOM.

I STILL CANT DVR GAMES OR CHECK TWITTER BC OF DELAY BUT I SAVED $22 LAST MONTH.

-Lol, I pay $73 total for the same full cable at 3 locations. No boxes, no commitment, no clunky format, unlimited dvr, and the only thing I'm missing is Reds baseball which should be back next season. Keep living in 1985, though. You two are DEFINITLEY cable guys. You should stay there.

-Some of you need to cut our the stream of consciousness posting. Drop some randoms and ease up on posting every f*cking thought.

-I like Lasso focusing on some of the other characters. The aw shucks midwestern schtick is best in small doses.

-Hopefully, Kelly is out of our lives for awhile. Let's redirect that pipeline to UK Sports.

-Sorry, WCC... but it needed to be said. If you need some bro time, call the reliables.

-3rd baseman took a f*cking rope right off the eye socket. Sucker looked like a boxing/mma busted eye instantly. Thankfully, no damage. Pretty freaky.

-William, you've fallen off the map. After years with no response we figured you unsubscribed.

-Cosmic Crisp > Honeycrisp

Just got an email from the school: Due to a threat and police activity by the school, we're not letting the kids go outside for the rest of the day. Thanks.

Just got a follow-up: Cancelling field trips because of said threat. Oh, and by the way, the threat is for the entire area, not just the school.

Thanks guys! Really solid info on what's going on.

• Wow
Reactions: wcc31 and 80 Proof
That's the business model for every app/streaming service. Uber subsidized rides when they first launched to grab market share. Now rides are double what they used to be (and they neutered the commission to the driver). Just the price of doing business and like a ride share, you're not going to go back to hailing a taxi to go out to dinner or having a box reinstalled in your house when you can sling your TV anywhere inside and out of the house.

The death of RSN has been coming for some time. Same for cable...networks like ESPN are subsidized by 70 year old blue hairs that only watch The Golden Girls and Price is Right (RIP Bob Barker). Believe ESPN would cost users $30/mo. if you decoupled it from a cable package. And with the way cord cutting is going, why Disney is laying off thousands and looking to sell the network.

- I used to enjoy flapping gums with WCC when he'd make his annual football pilgrimage or roll into the River City for a marquee Cat's tip-off. Those were the days 😢

- Aaron Judge, cheater? Good thing he's in pinstripes or MLB would shoot first and aim later on a suspension.

- I can get the job done with an electric leaf blower and hedge trimmers, but they still don't cut it for string trimming. Went back to good ol' gas powered Stihl for clean edges.

Neighbor has an EV mower and can only cut his front yard before having to charge the battery and come back a day later to do the back yard. Not sure why he doesn't buy a spare but seeing it take two days to do a 45 minute job - no thanks.

- Need to check out Signature Club soon and make sure it's still a Brazzer's set masquerading as a friendly neighborhood pool & lounge.

- Mid-cut Vans > Mid- cut AF 1's > low cut AF 1's.

- Maria Montgomery throwing 98mph inside corner heat in her recent reels.

-I like Lasso focusing on some of the other characters. The aw shucks midwestern schtick is best in small doses.
Ted is arguably the worst character on the show. Also Keely's face bothers me.

Being PGA week and all i'd like to pay homage to the Tour Pro on top of my golf Mt. Rushmore-

04DEBBDD00000514-0-image-a-53_1427977892391.jpg

Lexington private school rankings......

1> Sayre
2> Lexington Catholic
3> Lexington Christian Academy

But I'll still take Cutter Boley (ir)regardless(ness).

Maybe I missed it in his commitment speech but did he even address the financial implications of having 5 pairs of custom shoes made?
Yes. He's donating the unused shoes to children from the Sentinelese tribe.

Except for the UT shoes. Those are going to a North Korean prison camp.

Have to admire his generosity, really.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Just got an email from the school: Due to a threat and police activity by the school, we're not letting the kids go outside for the rest of the day. Thanks.

Just got a follow-up: Cancelling field trips because of said threat. Oh, and by the way, the threat is for the entire area, not just the school.

Thanks guys! Really solid info on what's going on.

• Wow
Reactions: pretzel__logic
Wayne’s gun-toting lunatic neighbor to protect the kids. No worries.
I'd rather have 10 Norman the Inmates on the loose than that lunatic from the neighborhood being anywhere near me.

Update on that: buddy of mine was biking past that guy's house last week and the dude came out and threatened to kill him - armed with a pistol. My buddy called the cops who are now trying to find the guy. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT