ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like “dribble drive motion,” the term “stretch 4” may only be used ironically when discussing this program.

Clean it up, GYERO.

How does one get into a players camp? Seems like a gig we would be good at:

A) don’t really do anything
B) when you do do something it’s just to bitch about something

Reactions: Hank Camacho
I hate this on a large scale, b/c players clearly hate playing here...and once again, we let a kid come here early to sit and use the program, while contributing nothing.

...but aside from Dickinson, I'd be pretty damn thrilled with Bradshaw, Ware, and some type of stretch 4/5 from the portal. We don't need 6 goddam centers, or even 3. Being FORCED to play a modern style without some lug camping out in the lane or 'twin tower' temptations would be quite refreshing.

Livingston announcing a transfer will be the icing. Dude started most of the season, despite not deserving to, and played on the wing as his CAMP wants...yet from all indications, he's still gonna bounce. Lmao.

Perfect post on this situation. I’m not completely in on Dickinson either fwiw but admit I may be off there.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
This roster needs fewer bigs. In fact, the previous roster needed fewer bigs which made the late addition of Ugo so inexplicable.

EDIT: If we also end up losing Oscar and Collins, there's do doubt that another big man will be needed. I'd just like to have one who isn't an offensive disaster.

There are always going to be plenty of bigs available because no one else really sees the need for them.

I
We did the classic Indy/Gatlinburg double header this weekend. Indy for my 11yo baseball tourney, then gatlinburg for a quick spring break getaway. I’ve made my point about gatlinburg in the past, so I won’t rehash it. But I will say this: it is absolutely NOT for the poors. You can’t do anything down there but spend money. Family of 5 (plus a toddler) $200 for the aquarium, $100 for pancakes, $300 for the Dixie stampede, $140 for the skylift, $300/night cabin. Even McDonald’s was double for my iced coffee in the morning. It’s gotten outrageous. But the smiles on the kids faces are #whywedothis
The theater in Pigeon Forge is only $5 a ticket, just got done watching the opening showing of the Mario movie.

Of course it takes an hour to drive the 10 miles because the only road out of this God forsaken city is down to 1 lane because of construction.

Divin’ deep down the Charles Bradley rabbit hole. Genius.

Kinda nice watching baseball games without gratuitous nut adjustments. Loving the pitch clock.

So who won the Bryant Bracket pool? Obvs not me, but I was never allowed to see standings as the games progressed.

To be honest, The Masters is the only thing keeping me going right now. 88, baby. 88 participants. 88 rooting interests. 100% chance one of my guys wins. Can’t wait for the hushed tones from the broadcasters. The colors popping. The pageantry. People getting excited about pimento cheese for some reason. All the weird shit down there. But mostly, I’m just excited to cheer for the guys I love as well as the guys I hate to win. And when someone does indeed win - let’s hope it happens again- it’s going to leave me fulfilled and happy.

I'm good with the Masters. At least you get actual golf on tv. NBC and CBS have absolutely destroyed standard PGA coverage. 40 mins of commercials and 10 live golf shots an hour. Going side by side when the leaders are on the 72nd hole. It's a joke. At least with Augusta National it's minimal commercials.

Excited for the weekend. Hopefully the weather holds off

To be honest, The Masters is the only thing keeping me going right now. 88, baby. 88 participants. 88 rooting interests. 100% chance one of my guys wins. Can’t wait for the hushed tones from the broadcasters. The colors popping. The pageantry. People getting excited about pimento cheese for some reason. All the weird shit down there. But mostly, I’m just excited to cheer for the guys I love as well as the guys I hate to win. And when someone does indeed win - let’s hope it happens again- it’s going to leave me fulfilled and happy.
No one is cheering for Patrick Reed. Not even his family

How about Patrick F Reed? :fire::mad::fire:

Dude backs up all of his emotion & junk by taking out the best/hottest player in the world in the lead marquee match. And ends it in style w/ a dart birdie on 18. Un-Touching-Real. UKO was rooting for Rory (who's been equally as cocky & boisterous) so hard he probably had to turn it off. :100points: Love it!

Truly a performance for the ages.

He lives for this type of matchup & head-2-head style to knock somebody out, with some emotion and bad blood (although that's not really the case here I don't think) involved. If you haven't read Slaying The Tiger, maybe you can find Reed's chapter online...gives great insight as to why he's crushing this particular event & weekend. He always has, pretty much every time he's had the opportunity going back to his Jr. Amateur days through College -- and now 2 Ryder Cups.

No telling how many fans he's gained...I was on board after the last one, but damn. For a once-universally hated dude, he's made himself into a hero for most. Pretty cool. Not like the guy is lacking for confidence, but you'd think today will do wonders for him going forward.

#winningiseverything:americanflag::golf:

And BBdK.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80 Proof and wcc31
Ryder Cup? 🇺🇸 🔥

Captain America. Stand behind all that. F the Euros. The same few people like Chad’s little schtick over and over. It’s cute, but far from accurate. I hate a large % of golfers and absolutely have “my guys”, as do most.

Golf sucks. But Thankfully there are no Ukrainians for WCC to latch onto.

Last edited:
Ryder Cup? 🇺🇸 🔥

Captain America. Stand behind all that. F the Euros. The same few people like Chad’s little schtick over and over. It’s cute, but far from accurate. I hate a large % of golfers and absolutely have “my guys”, as do most.

Golf sucks. But Thankfully there are no Ukrainians for WCC to latch onto.

🇺🇦

I ate at Subway today (in a panic/emergency, with no other options) and it was < $7.

6-inch, drink, chips.

Had no idea that was possible in the ‘Til Inflation days. Maybe the dude rang it up incorrectly?? But then later on I had a coffee that cost more than that meal. Glad I made up for it.

Down 20 to the clippers without Paul George and I’m just glad Lebron can sit out the 4th and get back last nights overtime minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT