ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Baldwin, the blue eyed, bald bomber would. I mean I think the guy beat Tommy in horse. We’d take him.
And why would he exactly?
Isn't Wagner penciled in as the starting PG, and isn't Dillingham likely to play pt guard as well?
What is the inside info that makes you confident he plays in front of those two? Or that he would risk not even being a starter?
You thinking Wagner to the 2?

This guy is damn good if you like tracking storms. Some major outbreaks today and watching to keep my parents updated. Some of the ones in AR could make it into KY tonight. Currently 16 tornado warnings stretching from TX to IA. IA has a huge one on the ground right now.

HEAVILY considering a move back to Florida.

Maaaaaaan, there just isn’t shit to do for a single dude my age round these parts. Can’t get anyone out for nothin to do anything.

If you’ve got a significant other and/or children I get it. Or if you haven’t lived somewhere with beaches and happy hours by the dock and random pool days with 6 friends, I get it, you may not know any better or want any different. That’s fine, nothing wrong with it.

I just can’t do the monotony of the same thing every day for the next 40.

70-30 St Pete and Palm Beach. Opposite sides of the state, friends in both, more in SP and more familiar there. Been Zillowing/Realtoring all day at the gym.

Heading to Creed 3 solo tonight because obviously… 🙄

HEAVILY considering a move back to Florida.

Maaaaaaan, there just isn’t shit to do for a single dude my age round these parts. Can’t get anyone out for nothin to do anything.

If you’ve got a significant other and/or children I get it. Or if you haven’t lived somewhere with beaches and happy hours by the dock and random pool days with 6 friends, I get it, you may not know any better or want any different. That’s fine, nothing wrong with it.

I just can’t do the monotony of the same thing every day for the next 40.

70-30 St Pete and Palm Beach. Opposite sides of the state, friends in both, more in SP and more familiar there. Been Zillowing/Realtoring all day at the gym.

Heading to Creed 3 solo tonight because obviously… 🙄

Gets rough when those college girls go back home? Parents not excited about meeting a 40something?

The Netflix hip-hop doc series has an episode about New Orleans that is really good. It talks about Master P's rise. Dude is a true rags-to-riches story. He didn't just make it, he created his own fcking label selling mix tapes. Very cool story.
He’s my favorite rapper that bought a good tank.

Cameron is about to breeze through the primary. Every poll I've seen has him ahead by a wide margin.
And then get his ass kicked by Beshear. KSR is his best shot to appeal to a wide audience of Kentuckians who generally ignore politics. Bevin originally won, in part, because of how well he did during the KSR debate.

Cameron is not going to appeal to very many undecided voters doing events only dorks follow and relying on political ads that drive most sane people nuts.

Last edited:
Gets rough when those college girls go back home? Parents not excited about meeting a 40something?
Nah just legit nothing to do. Like nothing. Go out at night to the same downtown locations or nothing. I like to get out of my house and do activities with groups of people that enjoy doing said activities. Even GASP during the day.

Welp. Flying to Lex tomorrow bright & early through a typhoon, apparently. I will miss my son’s fraternity initiation. 9:00am ritual? WTF boys? Prolly a good thing. Whatever. I’ll go to open football practice and have some drinks like Frank the Tank, meet his girlfriend and fly home.

Be back in May to pick him back up.

Giving him my car… paint correction, ceramic coating and PPF on my new rig next week. This or the new espresso machine. I choose paint protection.

Armagnac barrels are expensive, no? Good luck. The Bardstown Chateau de Laubade is primo. So is Saints Alley Herald outta Texas. Armagnac by itself is complex, rich, and punchy.

Down another 5 pounds.

Found a new local fish monger that flies fish in daily from Iceland. Tonight: Halibut seared, roasted Brussel spouts, polenta… Lent

I envision Levis dropping in draft and making the teams who pass, eventually regret their decision.

F5 Tucky Edition:

Go Back Home : Stephen Stills
Southbound : Allman Brothers
Paradise : Sturgill Simpson
Man of Constant Sorrow : Jerry Garcia, David Grissman, Tony Rice
Ohio River : Love Jones

Not even mentioning "Make em say Ugh" OR "Bourbons and Lacs", which is his best song, was a mistake.

I'm the colonel of the mother****in' tank
Y'all after big thangs, we after big bank

1. Bourbon and Lacs
2. How you do dat
3. Make em say ugh
4. Pass me da green
5. Bout it Bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT