ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief.
Exactly! Total internet message board BS.

Perry has already stated as far as UK goes his only concern is if he’ll be recruited over. I believe he has an offer already TBH, and he is in no rush to decide because he’d love to be at UK but only if he’ll play.

So Cal, having recently hired Ulis, wanted to know if he could trust him. He told Ulis he was leaving, so Ulis then immediately told Travis Perry - whose father then told UKOrtho. Man, just another example of Cal playing chess while everyone else plays checkers.

Well if that’s what happened and how/why this played out, I’d jump on the pay 40M to get rid of this idiot yday, myself.

Good lord that’s a “story”.

Sucks Cal couldn’t get it done here but it will be exciting to have a new coach, new direction, new era. Unless he gets to a FF next year it’s over for him at UK. We will pay the money to get him out. That’s a fact.

Reactions: UKMKG and jayroon
Wasn’t Donovan a done deal until Rick called him and told him not to take it? Something like that.

Also Tom Izzo bought a horse farm.

Go Owls 🦉

I think the only rumor that had legs is the Parcells one. Believe he was coming until the Cowboys called. Still don’t understand why but apparently it’s true.

Lol someone run that moron. Solid gambol day with stakes races all over.

Had a few drinks with Ruby in Memphis in 17. Just an good dude. What a life with a regional brand.

Britney eurton is a 10 in my book.

Last edited:
Reactions: paintrain_cat
Sucks Cal couldn’t get it done here but it will be exciting to have a new coach, new direction, new era. Unless he gets to a FF next year it’s over for him at UK. We will pay the money to get him out. That’s a fact.
What’s the true $ amount to buy him out after next season?

My dream is that there's some way to buy out a portion of it. We supposed to be SEC, so we can eat $33 million, but it's gonna suck. It would be amazing if we could somehow negotiate that $$ amount down if he took another job elsewhere.

(not going to happen, but i'll still stroke my loins at night dreaming of it)

Reactions: jayroon
i-got5on-it-luniz.gif

My dream is that there's some way to buy out a portion of it. We supposed to be SEC, so we can eat $33 million, but it's gonna suck. It would be amazing if we could somehow negotiate that $$ amount down if he took another job elsewhere.

(not going to happen, but i'll still stroke my loins at night dreaming of it)

Could just offer him the Bobby Bonilla deal.

UConn women not going to the FF since 2007. Just an incredible streak. Hopefully their men suffer the same fate tonight.

Reactions: jayroon
Game was close and I saw the FAU player curl off the screen and nail a dagger 3 and I realized I’m not sure I’ve ever seen us do anything like that other than maybe once a year at the most. Just a pretty play and would be great if we utilized that. The difference in talent from these small schools to power 5 schools is so surprisingly thin.

I get it. I don’t like his arrogance on the court. I know some do and that’s his thing but to me it just rubs me the wrong way.

Basically he is the kind of player you want on your team, but hate as an opponent, and he beat us so he is still my enemy!

Buh-Bye!

I get it. I don’t like his arrogance on the court. I know some do and that’s his thing but to me it just rubs me the wrong way.

Basically he is the kind of player you want on your team, but hate as an opponent, and he beat us so he is still my enemy!

Buh-Bye!

He’s a 5’8” kid who started his career at Little Rock and he was the best ballplayer in the NCAA Tournament. It’s real juice and he has all my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT