ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy now! Plus, it almost makes up for these 2 absolutely awful takes. On my way back to D League, I can show these two the way to the NAIA thread....

As I’ve already stated last week Dillingham is an awful fit for Cal and we’d be much better off with a good transfer guard
San Diego State
Creighton
Princeton
Florida Atlantic
Kansas State

If this isn't a whole gulf opening up for HOFCSJVC that he couldn't exploit, he never will again.

I'm sure he's watching Murder She Wrote or Dr Quinn Medicine Woman while petting his dogs just relaxing that the hard work is over

In my defense, I did say I still thought Oats had some NCAA lessons to learn.

That said, I still believe he will win big somewhere someday.

BUT if you’re skeptical, no problem. He hasn’t proven shit yet.

Reactions: jayroon
Happy now! Plus, it almost makes up for these 2 absolutely awful takes. On my way back to D League, I can show these two the way to the NAIA thread....
who-da-fook-conor-mcgregor.gif

San Diego State
Creighton
Princeton
Florida Atlantic
Kansas State

If this isn't a whole gulf opening up for HOFCSJVC that he couldn't exploit, he never will again.
Neither could a bunch of other coaches whose taint many of you like to lick, namely Oats and his #1 overall seed. The generational genius Kelvin Sampson is looking good too.

I mean if you want to compare Kentucky basketball as an overall program to Alabama or Houston go for it.

This shit is unacceptable to me but too many people are fine watching the program turn into IU.

For those of you with enough $$$ to be a premium member, please join me in sticking up for poor @TCPUKChamps on HOB right now. It’s not right how he’s being treated:

Reactions: Col. Angus
- As a long-time* San Diego State fan, I'm thrilled to see them beat Bama in the great state of Kentucky.

- San Diego State is like a whole team full of Chuck Hayes. They could all play on the football team too.

-Apparently this is a good year to be a guard who plays for or used to play for Kansas State.

* For the last couple of days.

So let’s just say for sake of conversation we did fire Cal this off-season. He obviously would go somewhere else at this point and coach.

Are the ones that want to move away from Cal today of the thought he won’t make a F4 again anywhere else either?

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT