ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a coach I can get behind. Honest with the fanbase and holding players accountable.

Mark Stoops Fumes Following Kentucky Spring Practice
https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-...ops-fumes-following-kentucky-spring-practice/
Stoops has his warts like all coaches do but you just wish he could finally get a loaded roster the likes of Bama and others so he can make a legitimate run at the playoffs and get the national recognition the top coaches get. Truly think he hates losing worse than the die-hardest KY fan and does all he can to put the best product on the field. He has paid his dues building this program and deserves elite level success. It’s really hard to accomplish it at KY.

I don’t care about UConn and no one else does. Haven’t heard anything about them since 2014. They will always be a small school with minimal coverage and less resources than a power 5 school, like a Villanova. Do they even have a football team? I mean good for them if they win, whatever.

I’m not trying to lessen what UConn has done, it’s been impressive. But last night was a joke from tip. I know Gonzaga was close at the half even though it felt like a 10 point game in UConn’s favor.

That second half was embarrassingly bad for Gonzaga. 18% from the field. Sure it was made worse that UConn was hitting and I’ll credit their defensive strategy for running the Zags off the 3pt line, but 18% in the second half?

I watched UConn vs Marquette in the conference tourney and that team was a far cry from what I saw last night. I’m guessing they are somewhere in the middle of those two performances.

At this point I’d want a Texas vs SDSU championship.

Reactions: jayroon
Man, I just love everything about Creighton as a team & program.

Coach, players, style, fanbase, color scheme. I mean, they’re top 5 annually in attendance. They deserve a Final 4 as much as anyone, hope they can pull this one out.

How impressive is it that Scheierman, a 6’6 saucy & marginally Athletic finesse honk guard/wing, averages 8.3 boards a game?

Last edited:
The guy pushed him in the hip while he was in the air shooting. Definitely a foul. Definitely effected the shot. He might have missed it anyway. Doesn’t matter.

I thought they could’ve called that the whole game, though. They let a lot of contact go both ways.

I can’t believe they didn’t put .2 on the clock at the end. It did start a tic late, but I’ve never seen that. But, I thought the Creighton guy touched the ball last, anyway.

We should just be thankful we have what we have. Can’t do any better. Just unlucky bounces/shots/foul calls etc etc

I’m sure next year everything is fixed.

I think Texas should and will give their full time job to Rodney Terry but man does he not interview well. Comes across very Bobby Boucher-esque.

I could see a scenario where big Texas donors want someone else because of that.

Need Miami to win. Big Texas $ thinks they are only missing an elite coach to get them to finals. Throws the bank at our lazy ass Pettcoat Junction watching coach.
Win Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT