ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first school that tried to sue a kid for breach of contract would kill its recruiting in the future, so the more likely scenario would be contracts that have compensation built in for retention, performance incentives, etc.
I disagree... people are lining up to play for Bama. It's one of my issues with Cal; this "players first" thing went too far. Saban demands accountability. Cal doesn't.

Reactions: jayroon
As I’ve already stated last week Dillingham is an awful fit for Cal and we’d be much better off with a good transfer guard

Maybe there’s some 17(?) year old at Uplifting Semi Religious Sounding Academy of Dreams that is going to reclassify after a good game at the Peach Jam and we can go all in on him?

Reactions: bradyjames
Even money that at some point this offseason, Edwards will mention that Cal has discussed giving him some minutes at the 1.

-ebbets field flannels finally added a couple Kentucky hats, have both incoming.

23194_double_steak_grilled_cheese_burrito_classic_269x269.jpg

Haven’t had Taco Bell in a minute but the ads for this fella are making me want to make a run for the border.

-ebbets field flannels finally added a couple Kentucky hats, have both incoming.

Are those flat billed hats?

San Diego State
Creighton
Princeton
Florida Atlantic
Kansas State

If this isn't a whole gulf opening up for HOFCSJVC that he couldn't exploit, he never will again.

I'm sure he's watching Murder She Wrote or Dr Quinn Medicine Woman while petting his dogs just relaxing that the hard work is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT