ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcer just said, Arkansas struggled hitting from outside, and in the same breath said he's amazed UCONN was able to pack it in and defend effectively...
Ummm....

Yes, I DO remember the days when Kentucky basketball was a force to be reckoned with, instead of a shell, or ghost of itself. living on nothing but the long ago memories of glory.
UCLA will probably win another, and EXTEND the lead.
Remember when Cal said he was going to catch and pass the Bruins? LOL What a fvcking fraud....
#WEREMICROPENIS....

Reactions: 80 Proof
Oh Yeah Dancing GIF by Honda

We still do Friday Five?
  1. Cry Baby Cry: Ramsey Lewis
  2. HOTEL LOBBY: Quavo & Takeoff
  3. New Light: John Mayer
  4. Bye Bye Love: The Cars
  5. The Unfurrowed Brow: Fergus McCreadle

Reactions: wcc31
UConn needs to lose in a hurry. 5 titles in a 25 year span is a definite threat to KY and rather infuriating considering KY’s results during that time span.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Go Zags. Mark Few has been great enough long enough that he deserves a title. I won't be mad at Houston or Xavier winning, either. Both have been solid mid-majors for a very long time.

🤣 at Kansas State and Florida Atlantic playing to go to the Final Four from a region that started with Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, Purdue, and Marquette.

The bluebloods need to get their shit together toot sweet. YOU CAN PAY PLAYERS NOW, KNUCKLEHEADS. THAT'S A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Possibly my biggest disgust with Calipari is his fat ass flubbing the NIL possibilities. If NIL came around in 2011, he'd have some kind of cutting edge plan to get every recruit named a Kentucky colonel, a lump sum million dollar advance (with cool financial advisors like Jonathan Davis on retainer as guides), and a trust to take care of his family. Now Shaedon Sharpe got a Porsche. Hooray.

Last edited:
Pretty much fine with any of the remaining teams winning it. UConn losing would be nice as I have some cousins on my wife’s side that have suddenly got mouthy the last couple weeks.

Hopefully the Zags take them out on Saturday.

I’m tired of hearing people say..
ANOTHER YEAR THE BRACKET OPENS UP FOR US.

Those damn teams kept winning. Did what they had to do. If we can’t win in the 2nd rd then why would we just assume we can beat a Florida Atlantic who is an Elite 8 team? Just bc of brand recognition? Too much damn entitlement around the program right now starting with the head coach.

- Stayed up till 12:30 for UCLA-Gonzaga and glad I did.

- Epic performances from Nowell and Timme. Jacquez was terrific too.

- Someone needs to let Cal and Barnes know offense is important these days.

- Props to Tang and I’ll even allow his emasculation of the once proud Kentucky program but I found his pre-Kentucky game interview nauseating.

* “My favorite item is my bible.”

* “I try to laugh and cry everyday.”

* “I can’t say I’ve ever considered a woman’s physical beauty, I’m turned on by her mind.”

* “Yes, that’s accurate- I have founded and run 16 shelters for neglected dogs.”

* “The greatest thing that’s happened to me? Probably one of the two times I donated my kidneys to underserved youths. Yes, that’s correct, Jim, I am coaching today kidneyless.”

* “Nope - have never eaten White Castle. I prefer unseasoned kale for every meal.”

* “Well besides feeding the homeless, I’d say my favorite hobby is walking the streets in poor South American and Eastern European countries and randomly searching out children with cleft palates which I then surgically repair myself.”

F off, Jerome.

- The latest spin job by these Cal apologists is acting like we have no talent, like that’s not his biggest responsibility anyway. The dude is bound by NOTHING right now. He’s the best recruiter at one of the two biggest brands with an open portal and likely the best NIL opportunities, and the sonofabitch still can’t build a team?

- I mean, I graduated cum laude from the William Rudd School of Nuance, so I will acknowledge some poor injury luck for Cal these past 10 years BUT did you see Mick Cronin, that redass Westsider bitch, coaching his ass off down two starters last night?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT