ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not angry at all at Nashville. Good for that city embracing growth, major league sports and and influx of corporate money. I honestly wish Louisville would embrace “some” of that mentality.

I’m just saying there’s a major difference between taking in a Big East tourney in arguably “The World’s Most Famous Arena” and getting to walk outside for an evening out in NYC vs walking out of Bridgestone to take in a night in cheesedick bro country paradise.

And, I’ll gladly concede Norton Commons not being recognized as part of Louisville. Please do so.

So 4 of the 5 UConn starters can shoot the 3 at a good clip and their best 3 shooter is one of the first men off the bench.

Good roster construction IMO.

Admittedly, I didn't watch them much this year but they are damn good. It makes me sick to sit here and watch an offense that is clicking like they currently are.

Last edited:
Also strange how not having Oscar will allow us to better protect the rim.

Glad to see Nowell and KSU still throwing up trash and seeing it go in. They’re garbage! Go Spartans!

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Just absolutely infuriating watching this game. Esp when the signs were there starting in 2018 regarding Calipari. There is no end in sight. This program is 100% in purgatory until Cal leaves.

Apathy time. The anger isn't worth it.

Or America, frankly.
I’m in Seattle this week. 3rd Avenue - a major street going directly through downtown and close to top end shopping - has become a dystopian hellscape. Just endless zombie hobos openly doing meth and fentanyl on trash strewn streets.

You’re not gonna see many better pure point guard performances than that, ever.

20 points
19 assists
5 steals, the game winner.

I mean, good lord.

Impressive as hell from Sparty to overcome that & be right there the whole way. What a great, high-level game.
If Wheeler was mentally tougher, unselfish, competitive and could score he would be right there.

Have to admit that’s probably the best game of the year.

I still hate KSU and I hope that hero ball 35’ deep threes cost them a game.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT