ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaching and coaching high school basketball seems like a pretty sweet gig, especially if you've already got some financial cushion. I'm pretty jealous of Strokin -- not Matt Jones level of envy, mind you, but that sounds like a great career. (I'm sure, like anything, there are always enormous pains in the ass involved when you become a professional child groomer.)

Reactions: justa
Monk

Charleston:
Stay at Hilton on Bay
FIG Is best restaurant
Lewis BBQ or Rodney Scott
Highwire distillery

Last edited:
He sucked down the stretch (hurt), but when he was ON I'm not sure there's been a more fun player to watch for me. Of course, my dream is always some dude who just comes off screens firing.

He only actually played that occasionally, but Some of those heaters were just silly. Overall loved the dude.

Last edited:
He played soft. But good on him for fighting through an injury.

If we only would have had a lottery pick sitting on the bench that was healthy to help out the team. Sharpe will always be one of those WTF? moments as time goes on. Can’t imagine it was good for the locker room to see Ty Ty and Grady doing their best physically and Sharpe refusing to play.

He sucked down the stretch (hurt), but when he was ON I'm not sure there's been a more fun player to watch for me.

Get fn real. Kellen Grady, of local Central Bank fame. You're not sure if there's been a more fun player to watch? Is this a joke? Admittedly I don't watch basketball or read this board much, and I sure as shit won't remember Kellen Grady in 3 years. Kellen Grady.

Where'd he come from? Davidson?

41% from 3. Averaged a staggering 11 points a game. Sounds like he hid in the corner all game like a p*****.

There are so many reasons why I hate HOFCJVC, and Kellen Grady is one of them. No offense to that very nice young man, but he shouldn't play here, just like 60% of Cal players.

And Oscar should've never played here either. Fight me. That is one very interesting subject. An absolute BJW DREAM player. Absolute anti-HOFCJVC player. Just a real weird deal. But here we are celebrating rebounding milestones because we suck ass.

CAN WE GET BACK TO SWINGING OUR NUTS ALL OVER THE FACES OF OUR ENEMIES??? CAN VITO TISDALE PLAY BASKETBALL??

FYI - EKU tips off live at 5p on ESPN2 for the CBI Championship - I know that’s a garbage tourney but easy to root for local program with a lot ties to Scott Co in particular

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Mash is such a weird wannabe tough guy bitch. Guarantee his street-cred seeking as works at LIDS for the discount.

Kellen Grady scored 2400 points in college lol. Yes, 3 of them were at Davidson, under one of the best coaches in basketball. 2nd best player of all time there. ;)

Dude was recruited as a piece. Like Reeves. Good player, wish we had 2-3 of them on EVERY team, bc it’s our biggest need annually.

Last edited:
Not MY college he did not.

He’s really burning it up for the Golden Rapid Golds!

Such a weird obscure name to flex about, you fn hipster.

GO KERNS!!! Scrappy bastards!

• Love
Reactions: ThroughBlue
Kellen Grady scored 2400 points in college lol. Yes, 3 of them were at Davidson, under one of the best coaches in basketball. 2nd best player of all time there. ;)

Wrong, FOUR (4) of them were at Davidson. That 2400 point college career is 25% overstated. And don’t get me started on that kid from Detroit Mercy who was “cheated” out of Maravich’s record.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Larry Birds career 3-point percentage = 37.6.

For reference, that’s good for 70th in the NBA this season, tied with Trey Lyles and Kristaps Porzingis. Only connected on less than 1 per game for his career (0.7). There are 203 players in the league hitting more 3s than that per game this year.

Players just shoot better nowadays, but it seems Kentucky still hasn’t kept up with the times.

Jack Pilgrim listed Livingston as up in the air for next years team, which ok maybe he goes to the NBA, he wouldn’t be the first player to leave early to not go first round. But he also brought up a potential transfer to Kansas, Memphis, or Georgetown. What the f*** is that about???

Reactions: Col. Angus
Jack Pilgrim listed Livingston as up in the air for next years team, which ok maybe he goes to the NBA, he wouldn’t be the first player to leave early to not go first round. But he also brought up a potential transfer to Kansas, Memphis, or Georgetown. What the f*** is that about???
Have you not been paying attention the last... 5 years?

I guess not if we’ve had a lot of starters/significant contributors transfer in those years.

Hate the who is staying and who is going blogs each year. Annoying.

Do other schools do this stuff? Guess it comes with the territory which is a Cal frustration for me.

Hope Livingston returns but if not, don't care where he ends up if he transfers.

Speaking of transfers (in) and portaling, you never know.

We just had a 5'8" guy send Kentucky home who I think was a transfer. Wonder if we considered him? I say no! Ha!

I really hope Livingston comes back because I think he’ll improve tremendously, but if he looks at this program and thinks he’ll never be more than the 5th or 6th best/most important player on the team, then he may be right. And he may be right to leave.

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT