ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Syracuse, I'm not sure if Wilbon and Tony were commending Jim B, or saying how hard it was but they were really making a big deal of the fact he said he never wanted to live anywhere but Syracuse. I was thinking a multi-millionaire that WANTS to live in the artic cold for half the year and lose half their money to the state every year actually sounds like a really stupid and self-loathing human to me.

It was like the time 4 dudes from Cleveland were sitting at the bar in KEY WEST, and said they hated LeBron for leaving for Miami. I simply said so if you all each had damn near a billion dollars you would still live in Cleveland?

One dude said HELL YES I WOULD, that's my city! The other 3 cackled and said you're a goddamn liar Brian.

<-- Has worn a cock ring before and didn't get the hype/appeal.
^all made a lot of folks rich and not a single person more fit. GYERO should look into hocking some fly-by-night fitness fad then use the profits for the fabled bar.
Brilliant, I'm in.
InSanity workout is the real deal. Still go to it from time to time just to test the current stamina.
Literally almost ANYTHING you do with some weights really fast for 30-60 minutes is going to get results. Not sure why people pay for it though, just google HIIT workout and you'll have 1 million options.

In unrelated news, I just decided I will program HIIT workouts for $100/month for anyone that needs them. GYERO members will get 10% off.

Chief, what're you all of a sudden posting political stuff on here? It's been a huge no no forever bro, come on.

“I got a big base hit to win a baseball game and he’s like, ‘Man, what a great at-bat. Walk me through what you were thinking.’ I’m first or second year in the league. Dumb as hell. I’m thinking to myself that this is pretty cool. Greg Maddux wants to know what I’m thinking. So I go into this whole thing. I’m into it and I can sense that guys over on the other side are snickering and chuckling.

“I look down and he’s peeing on me. He’s Greg Maddux, so I can’t knock him out.”

Maddux may have been one of the best pitchers in his day, but it was best to stay far away from him in the clubhouse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ml...p&cvid=f53dd9dfc3ce4f2ea1f8cba49a1507e7&ei=50

-Fran Frachilla going a lil overboard on Self, saying that KU is without their top 5 all time coach?

It’s nice to talk him up and all while he is having health issues, but top 5 all time? False.

Wooden
K
Rupp
Smith
Knight
Pitino
Daggum Roy
Donovan
Wright
Tubby
Crum
Joe B Hall

…just a few that I put above Self. I’m sure I’m leaving out a half dozen.

-I thought Baylor would be much tougher now that their Big was back, 3 solid senior guards, well I was wrong.

-Scared to get excited about a Cal coached team, but this squad rounding into form, while getting both PG back and CJ back into form gets me into, “I like my team” mode.

-With all that said, I like my team, they are battle tested, humbled and now hungry. Oscar and Poppin remember what happened last year, and they seem to all be all in, REFUSE TO LOSE.

Anyone got the clip where Mark Grace tells the story of visiting Greg Maddux on the mound, only to discover he had a raging boner?

Grace: “I’m thinking to myself ‘this guy sure does like to pitch.’”
It was probably due to the cock ring that he liked to wear on days he pitched. I don’t think he is Jewish, though.

Might hate these two but it’s hard for me to put Self above Jim Calhoun or John Thompson as they built what was the programs they had from nothing.

I could be wrong but both of those guys were atop a conference that was not easy during their time either.

Man, money means nothing anymore in sports. Daniel Jones got like what 40 million a year and Geno Smith gets like 35 million a year? Whaaaaat? He’s going to make more in the next three years than he’s made in his what, 10 year career?

—Really wanted Auburn to win that. A&M and Arkansas will be can’t miss tomorrow leading into our game.

LOL at UNC.

—We wrapped up my wife’s final fixes on the Telluride today at 2:30pm. By 5pm it is no longer owned by us. Couldn’t get out from under that thing fast enough and had this planned for months after “just waiting to finish the insurance claim”.

Next up, see ya later Progressive Insurance. Their adjusters were trash, their Florida rep was trash, their Ky reps were trash and they completely half assed the work order to fix a stolen car. I honestly can’t believe the trade value we got on it but it was nice to be to the good.

—Daniel Jones did not get 40M per year. Learn contracts that have incentives.

—Chris Beard to Ole Miss? This league is getting DEEP.

Next year is hubers guys lets wait and see.

Considering what we watched this year Dane Bradshaw is the best option. Hope he sticks.

Wheeler has a chance to sneak back into my heart. Dont let me down tiny dancer.

Reactions: Col. Angus
42-20 in the regular season.

hubert-davis-getty-ftr-040521_1p3xkmaq43ff01xl303coz3cy4.jpg

I bitch about a lot of things with this conference in basketball, but the one damn thing we get right is the (lack of) ads. Every other conference except maybe the Big Ten has a presenting sponsor and logos splashed all over the court.

The SECT court is clean, despite the comically large midcourt logo.

I'm just glad I don't have to hear the name Puff Johnson for the rest of the year.

ESPN announcers salivate over that name. Bilas and Shulman in particular. Everybody else they reference by last name but not that fvcker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT