ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Most of the time 3:45-4:15 but I’ve been sleeping in this week because I’ve had so many cancellations with people with no power or staying home for work because school closures, been kinda nice.

-Meeting BG gal in Louisville tomorrow with her friends for the SECT, so 🙏 we actually win tonight or won’t be near as much fun.

Probably the “what do my friends think about him” test, 🤷‍♂️. I know a few of them from high school but it’s been 2 decades plus since then.

-Got my floral hat and pink sweats on today trying to persuade Spring to get her tail over here, you’re welcome.

So what started as a Shannon the Dude concert apparently turned into Ryan lemond nudity hour.

I don’t get it.
RYAN IS SO GOOFY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A WILDCARD!

He's a helluva nice guy but his public schtick is nails on a chalkboard to me. 🤮

* F*** Jerry Black Nosferatu Stackhouse.

Looks like Wallace will be playing. We better put a this ain't no spelling bee ass-whipping on those scrubs tonight.

I genuinely feel for the guy, you have Mags trying to treat him like his own Baba Bouey while broadcasting the uncomfortable parts of his personal life which seems to be a really tough time. Im sure he has made great money with the real estate exposure and ad reads but man its a little sad. It does make for good radio.

If that’s all that happened agreed, who cares? I haven’t listened yet because I wait for the pod due to commercials obviously.

Way worse when he blacked out at Drews wedding and knocked over a table full of drinks before being sent to his room but I honestly don’t think anyone really cares, it’s a schtick to a degree.

Nashville has seen much worse.

Reactions: Col. Angus
* The KSR pre and post-game show is absolutely fantastic, and having Lemond as the 3rd stringer works very well. Not everyone can be a chief. Need some indians in there, too. Jones and Franklin are great, and Lemond can play the role of the goof. That's fine.

But the whole shtick of being the fat, naked guy running around like a drunken buffoon screaming and yelling just seems like a HUGE liability. It's funny like once.

* Vandy just keeps on rolling, but like Eminem says, you only have one shot -- they either keep on winning, or they're NIT-bound. 18-13 right now. NET 82. They have a lot more work to do, so they'll be hungry with their season on the line.

Absolutely demolishing these assholes and sending Jerry Stackhouse all the way back Demonbreun in his gaudy ass skinny suit after crushing their chances at the NCAA tournament sure does sound enjoyable.

* Watched a few clips of Matt Taibbi in front of Congress. Holy freaking moly. These idiots and ass clowns and self righteous fools and shameless dopes really do run our country. Some highlights.....

- referring to Taibbi as a "so called journalist."
- referring to Substack as "some sort of an internet site or something."
- criticizing Taibbi for increasing his Substack revenue after the Twitter Files
- shaming Taibbi for not revealing his sources

🤣 🤣

What an embarassment. I hate all these people.

* Balls deep in college basketball action for the next few weeks. Gonna be 75-80 and sunny all week. Leggo/let's go.

Taibbi is a lifelong member but he left the reservation so he has to be punished.

- SIVB. Silicon Valley Bank is about to go under or be sold for pennies on the dollar. Their stock price opened at $267 and dropped to $106 yesterday. Was trading for $40 in pre market but was halted and hasn't traded at all today. Two years ago it was a $700 stock. Sounds like this could be the first of many.

^ They do a lot of VC funding and many wineries have money there so it will be rescued but somebody will take a bath.

*And the FDIC just took over. Bank failure complete. Hope nobody had exposure to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
- SIVB. Silicon Valley Bank is about to go under or be sold for pennies on the dollar. Their stock price opened at $267 and dropped to $106 yesterday. Was trading for $40 in pre market but was halted and hasn't traded at all today. Two years ago it was a $700 stock. Sounds like this could be the first of many.

^ They do a lot of VC funding and many wineries have money there so it will be rescued but somebody will take a bath.

*And the FDIC just took over. Bank failure complete. Hope nobody had exposure to that.
Probably need a "middle-out" planning session.

With love to everyone here, Ryan isn’t really for you and he isn’t meant to be. He is for the (large) part of the audience that are casuals and not the type who post on sports message boards. He is also a great dude (which I know you guys aren’t disputing) and happier now than at any point I have known him. As for the personal life stuff, part of the reason the show works is (like Howard Stern) bc people know our personal lives. There are positives and negatives to that but it’s a massive reason for our success, more so than any sports knowledge, etc

Everyone on this thread has done their own stupid things that you probably wouldn’t love the public to have seen. The difference is that we broadcast most of ours. It’s the trade off on getting to do something we really love

With love to everyone here, Ryan isn’t really for you and he isn’t meant to be. He is for the (large) part of the audience that are casuals and not the type who post on sports message boards. He is also a great dude (which I know you guys aren’t disputing) and happier now than at any point I have known him. As for the personal life stuff, part of the reason the show works is (like Howard Stern) bc people know our personal lives. There are positives and negatives to that but it’s a massive reason for our success, more so than any sports knowledge, etc

Everyone on this thread has done their own stupid things that you probably wouldn’t love the public to have seen. The difference is that we broadcast most of ours. It’s the trade off on getting to do something we really love
I’m really liking Music City Matt, show is awesome, keep doing exactly what you are.

Reactions: MattJonesKSR
Watching these games the past few days has shown me that these SEC teams are just built different.

No league in the country plays better overall defense top to bottom.

I’m obviously biased here, but todays SEC games so far have felt like Sweet 16 games, while the ACC and Big Ten tournaments feel more like exhibitions. No other league matches the energy and intensity that the top of the SEC does.

Reactions: roguemocha

Hey Matt - one of my Middlesboro HS friends had a step dad with the family name of Blondell

Wes Blondell -- was he related to your Blondell people?

3a69613d-296d-421b-bdde-d2aeec0f369f-_AS_6087.jpg

A must for our sideline IMO.

You misspelled St.John’s

Georgetown Next Coach Odds
Rick Pitino (-200)
Mike Brey (+500)
Micah Shrewsberry (+600)
Ed Cooley (+800)
Kevin Keatts (+800)
Kim English (+1400)
Mike Boynton (+1400)
Rick Pitino Jr. (+1600)
Brad Underwood (+1800)
Grant McCasland (+2000)
Matt Langel (+2000)
Mike Jones (+2000)
Tubby Smith (+10000)
Jay Wright (+50000)

Pitino coached a program that paid underage whores to service underage recruits in its dorm. People, somehow, forget that.

Pitino/UL got caught. If you think he is the only coach to be atop a college program doing that then you are quite possibly the most naive person I have come across.

• Haha
Reactions: Hank Camacho
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT