ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 30th in offensive efficiency. If you take out the scrub schools that don't really count we're 16th (e.g., leave in Gonzaga, St Mary's and Power 5 schools, take out Toledo, Detroit, etc.). What's your answer to that Mr. Sabermetrics PTI?
Just bc we are 30th or even 16th doesn’t mean we are playing to our full potential. Just removing those extra 5-6 shots we take from 16-18ft, which are self induced errors, would prob bump us up another 8-10 spots.

Our D is clearly not good but we are leaving pts on the table every single game. With our offensive rebounding, 3pt %, and even FT %, we should be averaging 80. Instead we avg 75.

Remember guys, no matter what happens. We'll always have those super meaningful Tennessee wins to look back on. Successful season indeed.

UK +5?!? How is that possible when they beat us by 30 at home when UK was healthy and Nick Smith was out?

Also A&M favs, Auburn favorite over Tennessee………

This will be a good day fellas!

Reactions: jayroon
Pregame show makes it sound like it is all but certain that neither Wallace nor Fredrick will play today. Gonna be the Adou Thiero show, I guess.

Go Cats.

• Sad
Reactions: Ron Mehico
Your pregame leads me to believe the flight wasn’t so successful.

No need to keep telling us how bad Cal sucks as we’ve heard it from you plenty now.

Try your best to enjoy today!

I'm perfectly fine with sitting Wallace and Frederick today and the SECT if need be. I'd rather have them, Wallace certainly, close to 100% for the NCAAT.

I'm perfectly fine with sitting Wallace and Frederick today and the SECT if need be. I'd rather have them, Wallace certainly, close to 100% for the NCAAT.

They need to play in the SEC tournament and get a rhythm going, especially CJ. Trying to jump into the NCAA after not playing for more than 2 weeks, especially a freshman PG, is a disaster waiting to happen.

This is the third or fourth game in a row BAMA was down huge and came back.

It’s going to bite them in the ass eventually!

FqZWxaCaUAE_f78

Reactions: 80 Proof
One thing I hate about overly aggressive/scrappy teams is when they whine and cry about teams playing physical back.

So far they have cried about every time they’re touched, and it led to a phantom foul on Toppin. Of course it all leads to an altercation between players eventually.

We have to stay physical and aggressive.

Put in Ware for 5 minutes and draw 5 double fouls on those Arkansas cats whose plan is clearly to get under Oscar's skin. Same with UGO or whatever his initials are. Throw some bows to get them to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT