ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My seven-year old just looked at me, smirked, and said "that was your boy Thiero who got stuffed". Little punk.

What a weird feeling of dread to get ran but bought all in. Im likely breaking something today.

With krazy eff these guys.

I get the blame on Oscar, and the call, but if you are watching that #20 turned to him and literally is shoving him out of the lane. WTF is he supposed to do as he is shoved backwards?

Straight pushing a pretty strong fella isn’t going end clean very often.

But the flagrant was fair.

Had to start the game late because of a birthday party my 4 y/o went to and - my goodness - it’s amazing how much better the game flows when you can skip those stupid effing reviews

Reactions: 80 Proof
Arkansas been pushing for this moment! That stupid F was mocking Reeves by waving in his face and the fans loved it.

FOH

I think the refs have done a great job today, actually. They've kept control when this thing is set to explode in a melee. Under the new rules, they could have ejected Oscar in the first half for the elbow to the head.

Love Collins' energy as a backup 5. I hope he and Ware foul out of every game while splitting 8 minutes subbing Oscar, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT