ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t believe it’s going down like this.

MFer really started Collins in place of Toppin. Like WTF?

He’s doing that to tell ALL of us to F off.

And yeah, our players aren’t playing with energy or confidence. All these dudes watch is the NBA - where teams play four shooters minimum and this dumbass is starting two centers, a PF and a PG who can’t shoot.

We had taken FOUR threes with like 7 minutes to go in the game…in 2023z

"And yeah, our players aren’t playing with energy or confidence. All these dudes watch is the NBA - where teams play four shooters minimum and this dumbass is starting two centers, a PF and a PG who can’t shoot."

Chad distilled the problem perfectly.

It really is hard to comprehend how we're this damn bad. I figured we'd struggle but losing at home to a team that bad... is next level. Like, you can't count on any guarantees the rest of the season. With the returning npoy and a 1st round draft pick on your team. How on earth has he gone from where we were 7-8 years ago to this?

Pretty wild to think the last NCAA Tournament win we’d see from Cal was Houston in 2019 - when Herro, who only shot 18% from the deep the entire tournament, actually hit a big shot.

I mean Herro has had like two kids with some Instagram model whose figure resembles a dually 4x4 since then.

Between that and the GalDarn DUNKSHOT - those fkkers are starting to chap my ass

I casually toss out the Rouge-Neck trope - but
REDUCING THE DUNK TO ONE POINT ...AND
elevating the height of the rims (evolution cited) ---

are and have ALWAYS been burning platform issues with my Georgia Father n Law --- BigEarl

His people are scandinavian somehow - Swedish - and apps that plays into ones outward facing demeanor and emotional response bandwidth ....

But then he also conducts political debates/discussions while taking on at LEAST two personnas (including altered voices) -- when he DOES get worked up
So I dunno -

Shit just evens out cosmically sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
You have it backwards
Yep. Mitch not only took Stoops' side on the "basketball school" faux pas, he reiterated there would be no new basketball facility in the near future for Cal. Cal is basically showing him his one foot out the door coaching style and is taking his recruiting class with him to Texas or wherever he jumps to next season.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
* I miss sitting in bed in the 1994-ish area, watching Jeff Brassow hitting a three to put the Cats up by 15 and going away on a 9PM Super Tuesday.

...ANYWAY...

* I still smile seeing a "Mail Pouch" barn. Those things were rampant all over my area, but rare to still see.

* Speaking of country folk, I'm fine saying, "Son-in-Law" is a respectable, 90's movie that'd I am always watching when I see it on TV. Pauly Shore was an over-top-top "comic," but that whole cast somehow nailed it for Matt. An honest feel-good movie.

* Big League Chew and that sawdust stuff that came in the can--looking like snuff--were my go-to wiffleball mouth accessories. I'd have a cheekful of bubblegum with a lower-lip full of grounded-up beef jerky while playing the game. That lasted barely an inning.

* TV Theme songs to remind me how great life was when I stayed with my grandma on a weekend night in the early-to-mid 80s:

1. Three's Company (my GOAT ever, you will never change my mind)
2. Dallas
3. The Love Boat
4. The Golden Girls
5. M*A*S*H

* Going to watch old school TV shows and be happy.

Dallas and Miami Vice are neck and neck for best TV theme song. I give the slight edge to MV.
I can't disagree there, but I'm talking sitting with my grandma, chugging a beer, in the 80s.
Add: her doing an fixing my leftover brown beans and cornbread while she cracked open another Pabst and lit a non-filtered Pall Mall.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Tonight the Miami Heat broke the all time free throw record going 40/40 in a 1 point win over OKC.

Jimmy Butler shot 6-17 from the floor and still scored 35 points as he himself was 23/23 from the line.

Reactions: UKMKG
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT