ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A coach at the university of Kentucky is going to miss 3 tournaments, lose to a 15 seed, go 3 seasons without a tourney win (4 but you know, COVID)…and there is 0 chance he’s fired

I'm turning all of my hatred to where it really belongs...
Dreams of playing this scene out, with Mitch Barnhart in the Fred MacMurray role.

• Love
Reactions: GrandePdre
A coach at the university of Kentucky is going to miss 3 tournaments, lose to a 15 seed, go 3 seasons without a tourney win (4 but you know, COVID)…and there is 0 chance he’s fired
Part of Cal's legacy will be the fact that he had far and away the lowest floor of any coach in Kentucky history. When a season went bad it f*cking cratered.

We just got punked in Rupp by some dude named Meechie

FFS
And by this dude, too

YrKrxK6.jpg

The 9 pm tip against Georgia next week will be the lowest attendance at Rupp ever. I hope anyone who does go wears Longhorn gear.
A friend and I debated getting tickets to go boo him for intros and then head across the street to get sloshed.

I mean, nothing like a Wednesday morning hangover in the day your company is supposed to layoff 18,000 people.

• Sad
Reactions: ThroughBlue
Going to be wild to watch. HOF coach, still pretty loved universally outside of the die hards, we owe him 55 million so we literally can't fire him, no one is coming close to 9 million per year. I just don't see him walking away, and short of Texas making a massive mistake(they won't), I don't see an easy exit here. It's going to be messy and grueling.

Last edited:
I physically cringed when I heard that.

Also, "Be mad at ME. Not these kids."
Newsflash, you obtuse shi*t head; We ARE.

If you REALLY want to help. To turn it around. Then go home, pack up your sh*t, and Get the F*** Out.
As far as Anthony's point; it's incumbent on BJW to (short of actual crimes) to make his life here unbearable...

(Because he sure as hell is putting a major dent in OURS)

-it's not that hard gang, **** every team that isn't our university of Kentucky wildcats. ****: bama, uga, ohio, michigan, both ut's and both usc's, notre dame and so forth...dual fanhood (even a hint of it) is gross.
BUT ....

how do you feel about "second favorite teams" ?

i always kinda liked Georgia Tech & Air Force - and was weirdly charmed by Alabama for decades --- creepy

I miss you, BRudd - in TN now and back Thursday morning - will be stopping by soon after at your convenience -- but i really look forward to talk with ya, Big Swede

Reactions: rudd1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT