ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart fan knows this is like having BillyG all over and taking the points for the easy money.
As long as Vegas is being stupid i’m at least getting something out of this year.

Reactions: jayroon
the-wire-d-angelo-barksdale.gif

South Carolina looks like a poised, veteran, well- oiled machine against us. LOL
I'm just to the point that I want to see how bad it can get. At some point, no matter the short term financial ramifications; something will have to be done.

Wonder what the players are honestly thinking?

More so, do the recruits watch this and think, WTF!?!

You can call me a drama queen, but if we lose this game it very well may end our tournament chances. On Jan f@cking 10th.

That's not being dramatic at all. Clearly we're losing Saturday, and the rest of our conference schedule is very heavily back-loaded. If we don't win something like 6 of the next 7 (including tonight), it's going to be a serious uphill battle.

We're having to do everything we can to claw back against 7-touching-8 South Carolina. Winning this game would not be beneficial to this program at this point.

Cal screaming at Livingston for not passing it to Oscar to chuck up another miserable shot only to seemingly become irate at Livingston driving his man and scoring can only be surpassed by suddenly thinking that Reeves and Frederick shouldn't be playing together again.

Who said it? Billy Clyde or John Calipari

"I don't study that stuff as much as everybody else does. I know that we have to really play well. Just a win on Wednesday probably wouldn't do it."

"We're on the surface of what I think we're going to be able to accomplish. This is a great place, and we've got great support. Our players are hungry, and our fans are hungry."

"I think he has played that way all the time, we've just had a difficult time getting him the ball consistently where he can do great things with it. But I think he has been playing great all year."

Reactions: Col. Angus
Meechie Johnson 6 threes
Kentucky basketball - 1 Three

But hey, got another o-rebound and a chance to combat their 3 with 2 free throws!

Cal talked his shit big time over and over during his tenure here. Just a ridiculous amount and mostly very unnecessary statements time after time. We ate most of it up as fans as we were winning. Now he’s eating his own shit. And embarrassing amount of crow shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT