ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brain.fm on my phone and use it a lot. It has both guided and unguided meditations and you can choose the duration, as well as instrumental music for focusing during work and to create white noise for sleep.

I think it is free and you can upgrade later if you want. If I have to get a project done, I will put my phone on airplane mode, put on an hour unguided meditation and use noise cancelling headphones. Pretty awesome app.

Anth, just record nature the next time you’re fishing then play it back when needed. You’ll forget everything but might be tempted to go fish.

Reactions: anthonys735
Declutter Your Mind on YouTube. 10-15 minutes. Mostly right before bed but sometimes if I'm having a rough day at work I'll shut the door and do a short one. Try to only read after, and avoid my phone, but that proves difficult. It's actually pretty challenging to keep your mind from wandering.
We’ve come a long way as a message board thread since the days of JACK3D

I have a hard enough time cat fishing on Valium because of my medication. I’m like a monkey on crack bouncing all over the boat. The thought of actually taking something to get that way just amazes me.

We should beat Bama. Sadly, they’ll hit 50% of their 3’s and Cal’s butt puckering will be too much to overcome.

KSR had a story on Wenyen Gabriel getting a guaranteed contract the rest of the year and it had a highlight reel of him in a Lakers jersey. In every single play, Ol' Tripod was playing the 5. Every one. Meanwhile Fat Vincent Wop had sold the kid on playing the 2 to help his NBA potential. SMH.

* I wouldn't touch that line. I could see us losing by 1 as easily as by 20.

The only outcome I know won't happen the rest of the year is us winning a game by 1 point. We will either get a big lead and watch it dwindle down in the last few minutes or lose.

* The news out of Mexico is wild. The federales down there captured El Chapo's son and are threatening to extradite him to the USA... but the cartel issued a demand that they stop the extradition within 72 hours or it would start torching gas stations and government buildings and a judge miraculously paused the extradition.

All of this happened a few days before Biden is supposed to go down there to powwow about fixing the border crisis and the rumor is that the son was arrested now to help the government's negotiations with Uncle Sugar.

That place is so corrupt you'd think Jurich and Bolognahead were in charge.

* Nate Oats wearing plaid blazers as an homage to Wimp Sanderson is a all-class move. It is also a look that is almost impossible to pull off and he does it with style.

Reactions: Col. Angus
  • Sending my kid back down to UK tomorrow.
  • He was told a sprinkler pipe had burst in Haggin Hall and that he was getting $300 for any inconvenience. He was stoked until I asked him about his Alienware gaming tower… we shall see. He’s also holding a bottle of my Fercullen in his dorm too… that shit best be unharmed.
  • Making a sauce today: braciole, sausage, meatballs and Raffetto’s ravioli for our last meal🥺
  • Got a stomach bug from wife that is just relentless. Can’t shake it.
  • Crunch time for me organizing ANY getaway trip for wife’s 50th. Pressure. Anywhere warm she said. Montreal and Mohonk Mountain House I said. Turks?
  • Taking down Christmas decorations is a not so subtle reminder my next office holiday off is Memorial Day. Beat.
  • Taking a pre-workout powder that makes my scalp tingle. LIT AF. Good stuff. I think El Chapo sells it too.
  • Will be watching game with ZERO expectations. Sad. I guess.
  • Anyone know who mystery NIL FB kid is? I’d love to know.
  • My recent purchase of a 7 year, FourGate SB is outstanding.

Reactions: wcc31 and Bonzo Cat
IU fan stopped me in town last night asking if I remembered the Watford shot game? What is it about that game they get off to?

I kindly said, “nope but I remember the S16 game that year” and walked away.

I preferred reasonable, not-having-Calipari's-nuts-dangling-from-his-chin Vern, tbh.
Well we won that game last year, ho. I was the only reasonable one on here.

And the only nuts-dangling-from-chin action taking place today is when your mom stops by after the game to bring me my dinner. With that in mind, tell that ho when she goes to Popeye's to get my shit, double check the f'n order. If she shows up with regular chicken instead of spicy, she will get slapped. If she has to wait the extra 10-15 minutes for them to fry up a new batch, then so be it. I'm not in the mood today.

* Relyte for your pre-workout fix. Clean energy - green tea for caffeine, beta-alanine for the subtle ants. No crash.

* 9/10 Rich. Deduction for not including "floppy haired assholes" and "partner" in the description.

* Love my new LG 75" but the mofo updates software weekly. Heck off, you're a tv not a smart phone. Just steam my shows and stfu.

* Cal getting tossed today and early so we can run? Two on Toppin and Ware to force his hand as a consolation prize? A boy can dream.

* Scored a bottle of L'Encantada armagnac thanks to my buddy Geese. Looking forward to cracking that soon.

* Oats. Wright. Drew.

* My Michelle - GN'R.

* Good news on Hamlin. Hope Big Football doesn't overreact and try to litigate the game further in the name of safety. Spoiler: they will.

* Spontaneous roadie to Lex 🥳

We just weathered the storm of Bama hitting every 3 and playing the way you ALL want to play and are winning by 1, and it’s time to go to war with Vern?

My god, team Vern here.

Go Blue!
Today without our STARTING backcourt we are on pace for 80. Meanwhile they are about to score in the first half what it took the whole last game to score.

Our offense and energy are great.

Grady running point forces him to be active.

2nd half gonna be a ball game MFers! If your scared of this how have you made it as a UK fan this long?

LFG!
Well, that happened last year at Rupp and 99.9% of you all were ready to jump ship. Might want to be in wait and see mode.

Vern I was with ya buddy!

I will be today too!

Go cats!!

Reactions: VernHatton52
  • Sending my kid back down to UK tomorrow.
  • He was told a sprinkler pipe had burst in Haggin Hall and that he was getting $300 for any inconvenience. He was stoked until I asked him about his Alienware gaming tower… we shall see. He’s also holding a bottle of my Fercullen in his dorm too… that shit best be unharmed.
  • Making a sauce today: braciole, sausage, meatballs and Raffetto’s ravioli for our last meal🥺
  • Got a stomach bug from wife that is just relentless. Can’t shake it.
  • Crunch time for me organizing ANY getaway trip for wife’s 50th. Pressure. Anywhere warm she said. Montreal and Mohonk Mountain House I said. Turks?
  • Taking down Christmas decorations is a not so subtle reminder my next office holiday off is Memorial Day. Beat.
  • Taking a pre-workout powder that makes my scalp tingle. LIT AF. Good stuff. I think El Chapo sells it too.
  • Will be watching game with ZERO expectations. Sad. I guess.
  • Anyone know who mystery NIL FB kid is? I’d love to know.
  • My recent purchase of a 7 year, FourGate SB is outstanding.
Stowing a bottle of booze in a freshman dorm for safekeeping. Much respect. There’s counterintuitive and then there’s that .

Jesus Christ- who is this Erin Dolan babe on SportsCenter? 🔥🔥🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT