ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the reason we're perpetually in early holes in every big game is because we are the easiest scout in the country. They are 3-3 for 6 points (and a missed and-1 FT) in running ball screens with Oscar's man, as he predictably has gotten caught in no-man's-land each time. And we are 0-3 for 0 points in our predictable handoff-around-the-perimeter-then-force-it-to-Oscar action. That's just the difference in coaching.

Maybe Capilouto is sitting behind the bench to whisper "I hear Austin, Texas is beautiful this time of year and very, very liberal. I hear their basketball team needs a high profile coach to save them from scandal and they pay very well. Just saying..." over and over and over.

Might have to go heavy with Collins here. PnR defense is just something Oscar in Cal’s system can not do.

Livingston has got to stay aggressive to the rim.

Reeves/Collins next man up.

Reeves being able to play free with Wallace strapped with 2 fouls is the silver lining here. Keep shooting kid!

19 Points with 3:16 left. Just unwatchable shit on offense.
I haven’t been watching the entire half but I have yet the see us hit a shot.

What I have seen is Onyenso, Collins and Thiero in together which to be honest doesn’t lead to much scoring

Bad matchup for Oscar, and I wouldn’t play him the whole 2nd half. We were better without him.

With a little leeway on offense Reeves has also found a little defensive energy.

Hopefully Toppin plays the 2nd half because he locked Miller up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT