ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we left our effort in the locker room.

Can’t blame them.

They’re playing against a team with freaks all over the floor who can run, jump, dunk, and shoot. WE USED TO BE THOSE GUYS. Many long years ago.

Not minding L’s at this point. Gotta hit bottom to get clean. Preferably ass kickings where Cal looks more and more like a complete embarrassment, which seems to be an easy mark to meet anymore.

He ain’t getting out coached. He’s getting out jimmy-and-Joed. SEVERELY. How a mfer that made his entire career out of having the best talent walks into Alabama and has a significantly worse roster…

One thing the Texas AD should consider is that Calipari's waistline extends beyond his reach which would make committing domestic violence practically impossible.

Hire this man!

Nah, he's getting outcoached and out jimmy-and-joed. Just peeked in for a few as this program is no longer priority viewing in my life and watched a possession where we jacked two quick 3's, got a third offensive rebound and it got kicked out to Wheeler who drives into...a lane with six people in it because it's 20 fvcking 23 and Cal is still playing ball like Ewing and Malone are walking through that door.

I'm out. See ya'll when Cal is gone.

I don’t buy that. You could take 20 other coaches right now that would kill for our roster and be a top10 team.

Maybe. I’m just looking at the floor right now. Look at Bama. Look at us. It ain’t a fair fight.

We cobbled together a roster with Georgia, North Illinois, Providence, West Virginia….We have a few guys who can dunk, maybe. Not in traffic. We are severely limited physically.

Our best player is unplayable this game because Bama is too long/athletic for him. He can’t breathe. Has no business sharing a floor with them.

The CATS are not very good at the game of intercollegiate basketball. Like, not very good AT ALL...
Looking forward to watching our underperforming players skyrocket at their next stop. Once they are unencumbered by that piece of driftwood that we call coach. \
Mitch paid 50 plus million dollars for a piece of driftwood...

Maybe. I’m just looking at the floor right now. Look at Bama. Look at us. It ain’t a fair fight.

We cobbled together a roster with Georgia, North Illinois, Providence, West Virginia….We have a few guys who can dunk, maybe. Not in traffic. We are severely limited physically.

Our best player is unplayable this game because Bama is too long/athletic for him. He can’t breathe. Has no business sharing a floor with them.
If you gave oats our roster and cal their’s. Who would win?

Reactions: Col. Angus
Our best player is unplayable this game because Bama is too long/athletic for him.
Very strong disagree. Our best player is unplayable because we have no plan to adjust around his limitations, like going zone or not switching everything, or developing an offensive identity that isn’t simply handoffs around the perimeter until we can find a suitable entry pass to him where he will be immediately double teamed by one of the other two non-shooter’s man.

I mean, the soon to be back-to-back-to-back NBA MVP is 6’11” and has a 4 inch vertical leap. Size and athleticism is not the issue.

Reactions: jayroon
Size and athleticism is the ONLY issue here tonight.

When has Cal EVER won games because he was a good coach? It’s been so long since we had legit NBA rosters some of y’all have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT