ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet 500 dollars against 750 back, you all you all can lay it off however you want, that Tiger doesn't win another major in the next 3 years (if he doesn't by then , with his health problems, it isn't happening.)(

Didn’t watch a swing. Didn’t watch a swing of The Masters either. Golf is a F’ing stupid sport. Always has been. Apparently a guy with tits won today. Says it all about that bullshit sport.

Even worse, if Mickelson, who I guess everyone here was rooting for for some reason, would have lost. You dipshits would have been applauding whoever came in second.

I like real sports - not whatever TF golf is.

Anyway- Rose just tied it up in the NBA playoffs and MSG is bonkers.

If the NBA would ban tats and long hair their ratings would go up 500 basis points.

Putting your whiteness aside here, exactly who do you think isn’t watching the worlds best at dribbling/shooting because of tattoos and long hair?

I look in those stands, and it’s people like you in them, while millions are watching at home.

Reactions: roguemocha
Gobert is owning the paint against a team that leads the league at points in the paint and transition.

If the Griz can’t steal this one when they don’t have Donovan then I could t have been more wrong thinking the matchups were good for them.

Great photo.

E2FzqYBXoAQ2_wX

If/when Rickie Fowler ever wins a major (bet???), every golfer who's won a tournament in the last 10 years better be right there to congratulate him.

That said, he either needs to shave that stache. Looks awful with it, per my wife.

—I’d be willing to bet he never wins a major but I’m guessing you want to be on that side, too. Would be cool to see, though. He seems like a legit dude that doesn’t take himself too seriously. Definitely lived a a nice life.

—mowed mine, SIL, and neighbors yard today. Still at the point in the year that I like mowing but I can see the day I despise it coming on quick.

—Smash bacon cheeseburgers on the new Blackstone last night with my old man over. Orange Pancakes, bacon and sausage on it tonight. Really regret my mom (RIP) not being around to see me coming into my own in regards to cooking/grilling. Not that it is anything earth shattering, but still....

—I have an unhealthy dislike for most anything Cardinal.. Louisville, St. Louis, that gat dayum bird that chirps outside my window early in the morning. Eff em all.

—Speaking of the Blackstone, I know I’m WAY late to the game but deer lourde that thing is a beast. So many possibilities.

—Watching Phil this weekend brought back memories of him winning his first Major. Was at my parents for Sunday dinner, watching with my old man. Fathers Day, IIRC. Neither of us golfers but both of us glued to the tube. That “jump” will always be a favorite sports memory of mine.

—I’d be willing to bet he never wins a major but I’m guessing you want to be on that side, too. Would be cool to see, though. He seems like a legit dude that doesn’t take himself too seriously. Definitely lived a a nice life.

—mowed mine, SIL, and neighbors yard today. Still at the point in the year that I like mowing but I can see the day I despise it coming on quick.

—Smash bacon cheeseburgers on the new Blackstone last night with my old man over. Orange Pancakes, bacon and sausage on it tonight. Really regret my mom (RIP) not being around to see me coming into my own in regards to cooking/grilling. Not that it is anything earth shattering, but still....

—I have an unhealthy dislike for most anything Cardinal.. Louisville, St. Louis, that gat dayum bird that chirps outside my window early in the morning. Eff em all.

—Speaking of the Blackstone, I know I’m WAY late to the game but deer lourde that thing is a beast. So many possibilities.

—Watching Phil this weekend brought back memories of him winning his first Major. Was at my parents for Sunday dinner, watching with my old man. Fathers Day, IIRC. Neither of us golfers but both of us glued to the tube. That “jump” will always be a favorite sports memory of mine.
That was the masters, not the US open which he never won

I hope someone has something loaded for tomorrow because after reading about this bet for over 10 years this is a wet fart of a payoff.
Not really...it is a culmination of the fact that Pti doesn't know shit about sports and he is eating crow by the plate full. Don't let his ho hum attitude fool ya.

Not really...it is a culmination of the fact that Pti doesn't know shit about sports and he is eating crow by the plate full. Don't let his ho hum attitude fool ya.
Yup, paired with his awful Ja Morant take and you have a tough weekend for the Big Easy's mayor to be.

Reactions: krazykats
So, the bet was made in Feb 2011 -- I was 31 years old & Martin Kaymer was #1 in the world. Hilarious. Ending up reading several pages of that thread - basically a lifetime ago. :(

-Breen is unreal, no comparison. Especially on the Knicks Call, it's just right.

Reactions: wcc31
Talked to dad an hour or so after the tournament had finished- he ranked the atmosphere the 2000 PGA and Valhalla Ryder Cup for the tournaments he has been present for. Not a bad list. He's also been there to see Phil, Tiger and Rory win majors which is pretty strong.

I didnt realize the bet was that long ago. Christ. Chauncey sighting and everything on that page.

To be fair, pti made what was a really good bet. The way those guys won their last two majors was about as unlikely as it gets. I assumed if it was going to happen- it wouldve been much sooner than this. Double or nothing on if Fowler ever wins one would be a nice way for the rest of us to continue to watch gyero gambol from the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT