ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know much about Anita Bryant. Was merely commenting on the choosing of "Anita Bryant's vagina" rather than the many other vaginas out there.

I think another vagina would have played better.

JMHO.

Reactions: BLUEHILLS
Heading to Lex on Saturday. Trying to secure dinner reservations. I’ve been trying since last Sunday to land a spot at Ruby’s but to no avail. Tony’s is booked as well.

Going to have to settle on Malone’s and I will not be wearing an Untucked but I think I can manage.

Merrick?

Weird. That place should be right up your alley.

They should be able to make you an OF Birthday Old Fashioned, no problem.

Any advice from the elder statesmen on how to deal with a mid-life crisis?

Don’t know if I’m in one, but the symptoms would indicate as much.

The only grounding thing is my kids. I really do love them. So, picking up and absconding really isn’t an option on the table. As tantalizing as it may be.

Reactions: roguemocha

The only grounding thing is my kids. I really do love them. So, picking up and absconding really isn’t an option on the table. As tantalizing as it may be.
Take out a personal ad in your local paper talking about how you like pina coladas or some shit.

Why does everyone think Mac mclung is a bad fit for calipari ?? Isn’t he basically just a white Archie Goodwin ?

Picked up fly fishing. Seems to be working.

Quit law. Would bet my house that’s the problem.

Yes Dear....Happy wife, happy life

Pleasing someone else as your life goal
Seems terrible...I can retract this statement at anytime once I have a consistent lady in my life again.

Did wax a 23 year old earlier off my charter. Kind of felt bad because her mom tipped me $100 and she came by to pick up a joint. But maybe I didn’t feel that bad.

Always felt like a midlife is buyers remorse to marriage and kids.

So do you have a convertible sports car yet? Trying to go out late to be in the scene? Quit your job because your set for a year or two?

If not, then elaborate on these symptoms because in general that’s about it.

Anita Bryant was the celebrity in orange 🍊 commercials that ran non-stop for years. Anytime anyone was eating an orange the bad pun was “it smells like Anita Bryant’s pu$$y in here.” It was a Senior moment which leads me to...

Wynn, it’s not midlife crisis. You’ve gotten to the point where you realize all the silly shit that you didn’t pay attention to when you were younger. Anth is ahead of the game by getting involved in things he’s put off for too long. Life’s short, take some time just for yourself. Do things you think you might enjoy and even something out of the box. Anything to get out of the rut and you’ll start thinking and seeing clearer. Otherwise you’ll turn into a bitter, old, divorced, gold chain wearing pervert that eventually gets herpes from banging the only young girls he can get by giving them Meth or money.

Merrick?

Weird. That place should be right up your alley.

They should be able to make you an OF Birthday Old Fashioned, no problem.

I enjoy Merrick. I haven’t been in over 10 years but I always liked the old school vibe and patio.

No worries, though. Scored a table at Ruby’s. 😎

Sometimes polite persistence sprinkled in with some bs can get things done.

Wynn, where ever the hell you want to go in your midlife crisis I’m in. 2 toddlers, a pregnant wife, me hitting 40 in a couple days has caused me to have some thoughts. Some pretty interesting dreams where I wake up feeling incredibly guilty as well.

Mac dunking on 5’-8” high school honkies was an entertaining 3 minutes of footage... reckon that was peak McClung.

- Seems there’s no greater disparity in between pop culture and reality than lawyers when it comes to careers. Know quite a few and not a damn one enjoys it or really finds it rewarding.

- McClung’s a Patrick Sparks type in that he’ll win a few games for you by himself. He’s also an Archie Goodwin type in that he’ll have you dogcussing him a lot too. With the right team, I’d take him. We may be that team. I don’t know.

Last edited:
Richie,

If ever in Lex and cant get in at Ruby's or Tony's, you may consider giving Blue Heron a try. Pretty solid bourbon selection and the food is outstanding.

How is it possible that Tom Hank's son Chet just released a summer rap banger titled " White Boy Summer" and it's not been mentioned here yet?

Chet Hank's White Boy Summer

A rich white Hollywood kid from one of the most famous actors in the world, rapping with big booty women and that its a White Boy Summer and not even a peep?

Do better GYERO.

chet-hanx-song.jpg

Had a lovely day in Lexington yesterday.

Got my ass kicked by the ponies. Cashed one ticket all day and it wasn't very good. Lost around $300 total.

Crack beer, Keeneland Breezes and smuggled in Fireball were on point.

We had lunch at Double H BBQ before heading to the track. It was my maiden voyage. It was fine.

Had a Keeneland Dog at the track for dinner. Never thought I would eat a hot dog with lima beans on it (burgoo), but hey, I was pretty buzzed so it might have been good or it might have been shitty. I destroyed it in about 3 bites, regardless.

It was nice to not have to wait in any lines, but I missed the crowds a bit. There was still some nice scenery mixed in the limited spectators.

Keeneland will always be one of my favorite places on Earth.

-Ate at Blue Heron once and wasn't impressed. Would rather grab a pie across the street, tbh. Granted, I occasionally wear blue jeans in public and don't own a Kentucky Belt.

-Down 10lbs and up 2% muscle mass since December. Fasting, prepped meals, weekly weigh ins. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

-Wouldn't call it a crisis, I'm not depressed, but coming off rona, a few other major changes in life, and 40... I've definitely spent time evaluating priorities. I love my job, so that's not an issue. Fishing, hobbies that I can involve the boys in, more time outdoors, commit to being healthy. That's about it.

-Beard is as long as it's ever been. I'm digging it. Probably go back to shaven right as temps go up. Not a bad look at all but with this canvas it's pretty hard to f*ck it up.

- So McClung just goes crazy hero ball or what? Not sure I've seen him play more than a handful of highlights.

-I buy ATT.TV and I swear to baby jesus the Reds streak instantly ended. It's uncanny. I can't watch a rooting interest without jinxing them.

-Feel like the fans are going to love Tshiebwe.

-Keeneland next week, Bday, Derby. Let's get it. Rona is F*CKING over Bro!!

- McClung’s a Patrick Sparks type in that he’ll win a few games for you by himself. He’s also an Archie Goodwin type in that he’ll have you dogcussing him a lot too. With the right team, I’d take him. We may be that team. I don’t know.

2018...wcc states that MMc is a 3* recruit and has no business playing at a school like UK under Cal.

2021...wcc is torn on accepting MMc knowing in the back of his mind that he was just a 3* recruit, and will use this in the event UK takes him and he fails. He has his "out" in saying with the right team, I’d take him.

MMc will be and should be the starting 2 wherever he ends up.

If this past year didn't tell you that the number of stars beside a kids name is essentially pointless (without the right mix) then you have failed mightily (again) as a college basketball.

How is it possible that Tom Hank's son Chet just released a summer rap banger titled " White Boy Summer" and it's not been mentioned here yet?

Chet Hank's White Boy Summer

A rich white Hollywood kid from one of the most famous actors in the world, rapping with big booty women and that its a White Boy Summer and not even a peep?

Do better GYERO.

chet-hanx-song.jpg
That '64 is unreal. the rest is awful.

Have had the Peter Luger style porterhouse at Blue Heron three times, two were great. Since Ruby’s came to town haven’t made it back, but I would.

Merrick patio is an all timer post nice day at Keeneland.

Still can’t believe I’m missing the spring meet, but on brutal work schedule this month and with a two month old, just ain’t in the cards. Maybe fall.

Beard looks good on ya Anth. Had a blast at our quarterly meeting last weekend. Blackened filet with side of horsey was a fun little change up.

Not really sure at the midlife crisis. I’ve had an interesting life. Packed the wild fun in early and kept it going, frankly got kind of bored of it. Settled down around 40 and now in the dad game...maybe mine will hit around 60, lol.

Pretty much get my kicks cooking meat, day trading, sipping bourbon and picking barrels, boat weekends and lake life.

Friday randoms....

- When I visit Lex, I make sure to eat at Shamrocks, Harry's and Charlie Brown's. Weird combination but the fancier downtown steakhouses do nothing for me. #nonGyeroman
- A perk of living in a condo while your house is getting built is all the vacationers in the same complex, here for only a week, leaving all their alcohol to us when they check out.
- A little over 3 months until #2 arrives. #1's performance has made me extremely terrified of having 2.
- I'm at the point of not even caring who is or isn't on our roster. In the words of Bledsoe, just "get shit right."
- Had a buddy walk the Masters course during a practice round a few years back and he said TV does not do the elevation changes of that course justice. He's not in the best shape but is a golfer and he said the 6 hours he spent walking the course wiped him out.
- Barbee and Justus still on staff? So no one is going to take the fall for this past season? We just gonna run it back?
- Legitimately excited for football season more than any other UK season outside of the 98 Tim Couch season.
- Can not find anyone in the VW field willing to do a restoration on our 89 VW Vanagon camper van. A guy who works on hot rods up near Tampa is willing to do it but I have concerns as its not his specialty.
- Feels like an early happy hour day today. Our go to is to walk to town, grab a $2.25 bud light draft at Pizza Pi then walk to the daquiri deck for a half off $4 daquiri at the Daquiri Deck. Add the $3 floater. Then walk back home....45 minute trip round trip. 20 mo old doesn't allow any sit time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT